Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting, how it says Donald is turning out to have a way of staying out of military action. Well, President Trump did say the U.S. was saving a lot of money by stopping the war games with South Korea. He is a businessman.

But the article says he would switch to military action if any Americans are hurt or killed. But is this a quote? It appeared to be a comment.

There are other cases when America did not promote killing as a response to a lethal attack > like when North Korea used artillery to kill some South Korean soldiers, but South Korea retaliated. Another time, Saddam used SCUDS to attack Israel, but Israel was told to stand down. And now already plenty of Israelis have been killed by Palestinian terrorists, but the U.S. has not joined in military action in that area. And these places are American allies.

So, I won't assume what President Trump will do if Iran does something bloody.

It looks as though the article is speaking for him, but there were not actual quotes of him.

The article also says Iran is trying to get "allies" to join Iran, by causing trouble.

But there were no quotes of what "allies" really think. I am in question that anyone would want to switch sides to Iran, if what I have read about Iran's leadership is correct. Or, for that matter > would I want to trust American politicians?

I think of the reliability of trusting the weather reports we have been getting.

There are people who are praying. I mean the ones claiming, and thanking God for, what He is committed to getting. I admit, I am tempted to want to see the U.S. smack Iran, but this is not right. A few cruel and brutal people do not need that kind of proof of how they are not in charge. We have better proof to be seeking :)

• Prayers
Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

SaintNick

Jun 10, 2017
US
✟28,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's been in the works for over a decade now since George Bush senior was president to over throw and take over Iran. The "New world order."

Thats why if you look at the map we're the aggressors?
I'm beginning to think the purpose for the Iraq and Afghan war were to establish those bases near Iran. The destabilization of Syria and now the invasion to occupy Syria by Nato backed Turkey all lead towards the surrounding of Iran.

They'll give us false narratives and pretend Trump isn't for the aggression.
An that eventually we have "No choice." But to fight back. Or some other crap like that. Watch.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0