✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Zippythepinhead said:
To attack Israel would mean that Iran would get nuked by Isreal. If they want to play with Israel, Iran can be my guest :doh:

Yeah, I mean, who cares if two other countries were to utterly decimate each other with nuclear warheads? Its not like you live on the same planet as them, or anything...

Upvote 0

Daywolf

Ferret snacks!
Feb 22, 2006
Out of Zion!
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Zippythepinhead said:
To attack Israel would mean that Iran would get nuked by Isreal. If they want to play with Israel, Iran can be my guest :doh:
Well… Israel has been known to make preemptive strikes when they feel there is no alternative. This I would not rule out even in the slightest. In all reality, I’m not certain that the US could do the job in any clean fashion for a multitude of reasons. Iran, I would think, would have some understanding of this. So what are they doing? Building support knowing that we may be reluctant to strike or do they really have a death wish? Hard to say… I just don’t know how good his/their aim is with them there stones. If they keep it up at this momentum, I would speculate it would take some years to place markers near their bones for the professional mortuary service to locate and berry.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The day that America turns her back on Isreal is the day America falls. That's as plain and simple as I can say it.

Or the day we finally stay out of a conflict we should have never gotten involved in. Let Israel fight their own battles. We have bled enough for the Zionist goals.

Upvote 0

Daywolf

Ferret snacks!
Feb 22, 2006
Out of Zion!
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Pentecostal Boy said:
The day that America turns her back on Isreal is the day America falls. That's as plain and simple as I can say it.

God Bless,

~P-Boy
Yes, there is some truth to that, Israel is one of the few positive countries (not perfect) in the middle-east that we enjoy a true relationship with that would not so easily waver. It’s truly a nation that God has his hand upon as he does for us as well in his purposes. My only concern with our involvement is that our leaders have supported such things as land for peace, nearly forcing the issue, and in that regard I feel uneasy for the welfare of my country, the United States, for if we are going against what we should really be doing it would not be expedient for such blessings that we need to survive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums