Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TEHRAN (Reuters) -
Iran threatened on Tuesday to attack
Israel in response to any "evil" act by the United States and said it had enriched uranium to a level close to the maximum compatible with civilian use in power stations.
ADVERTISEMENT

The defiant statements were issued shortly before world powers meet in Paris to discuss the next steps after Tehran rejected a U.N. call to halt uranium enrichment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/nuclear_...a64yP2s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--

I find it rather sickening that Iran would threaten an ally for something that they didn't do.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Harpuia said:
They threaten Israel anyway, what makes the difference? lol.

I don't know. I just don't like the idea of threatening your enemy's ally for something that your enemy did.

Upvote 0

Quantos

Sock ? What Sock
Mar 6, 2005
Earth for now
✟33,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well given that (If I'm correct, thoug I could be wrong) Israel has nukes, I don't think that attacking them for somthing that another country dose would be a real smart move.

Then again going by some of the stuff flowing from there, there IQ may not be extreamly high anyways.

Upvote 0

JediMobius

The Guy with the Face
Jan 12, 2006
Beer City, Michigan
✟10,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It makes perfect sense to me that Iran would threaten Israel due to America's actions. Ariel Sharon himself has said [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]“I don’t care what the American people think, I own the Congress.” [/FONT][/FONT]For years, the US has been Israel's lap dog, doing all sorts of 'dirty work' for the zionists (zionists are not a majority of jews, mind you). So to say that Israel is being threatened for something they didn't do isn't entirely accurate. Although, the citizens are being threatened for what they have little to nothing to do with.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisEagle

Senior Veteran
Feb 26, 2004
✟10,742.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
CCGirl said:
I find it rather sickening that the USA threatens and bullies countries around the world.

You mean the way Iran threatens Israel?

I think it's rather hypocritical of Iran to whine to the UN, asking them to demand that we stop threatening them, when they do the exact same thing.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
applepowerpc said:
Who cares if Iran threatens Israel. Let Israel fight their own wars.

:bow: Finally a voice of reason!

Israel is fully capable of defending itself. They are a nuclear power, are not a signatory to the NPT, and did they not develope their weapons in a secret program?:eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gramaic

Sinophobic
Sep 20, 2005
Greater Los Angeles
✟9,413.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
PaladinDoodler said:
I don't know. I just don't like the idea of threatening your enemy's ally for something that your enemy did.

It sure is a scary situation. The minute Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took office in Iran, the first thing he said as president, was that "Israel must be wiped off the map!"

Upvote 0

Daywolf

Ferret snacks!
Feb 22, 2006
Out of Zion!
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
applepowerpc said:
Who cares if Iran threatens Israel. Let Israel fight their own wars.
I don't know from which side of the fence you bark this from, but how true that is. Israel is quite capable of melting most if not all of the middle-east without our help.

How I spent my day by Ali Khamenei supreme ruler of Iran

4/30/2006
Dear journal
Today I found a bee hive outside my bedroom window and threw stones at it. Later my nurse bandaged my bleeding flesh.

5/1/2006
Dear Journal
Today I discovered a bee hive near the outhouse and I threw rocks at it. Later my doctor attached fresh leeches to drain the poison from my swollen buttocks.

5/2/2006
Dear Journal
Today I threatened to nuke Israel… my doctor and nurse are nowhere to be seen, a guard said he saw their car fleeing towards the boarder of my country.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CCGirl said:
I find it rather sickening that the USA threatens and bullies countries around the world.

You say this like its supposed to be an attack against my OP but I can tell you that its not because I agree with you. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Zippythepinhead

Contributor
Jan 5, 2005
Utah
✟6,492.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
NeoScribe said:
Do they want a war? Or are they trying to taking the back door approach. At this moment in time, to attack Isreal would mean a military response from us.
To attack Israel would mean that Iran would get nuked by Isreal. If they want to play with Israel, Iran can be my guest :doh:

Upvote 0

Zippythepinhead

Contributor
Jan 5, 2005
Utah
✟6,492.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
SoupySayles said:
Well they don't actually have any weapons that can hit the United States itself so they have to find someone closer to retaliate against and that means Israel.
Iran attacks Israel=suicide for Iran. Is the President of Iran that crazy? Um, better not ask that question:eek:

Upvote 0