provincial
✟753,313.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
IRAN THREATENS DUBAI & ISRAEL: The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said in its Telegram channel that, in the event Iranian soil is bombed, it will target the cities of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Haifa, Israel, in the third wave of operations.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟732,859.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The bible tells us "as much as depends upon you, try to live at peace with all men". There needs to be a forcefulness, around that command. By that I mean a real effort put forward to try to work towards peace. War will unleash much hurt to the nations. War is not a play thing.

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the commencement of labor pains, as mentioned in MattithYahuw ("Matthew") chapter 24. We are certainly in the end of days. May Yahweh Yahuwshua come to rescue His children sooner rather than later!

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟276,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Apparently so far no reports of US casualties. Which means either the Iranian missiles really have terrible guidance systems, or this was a shot across the bow.

Now the question is what will Iraq do if there are Iraqi casualties? Both missile strikes happened in non Shia areas. One in Sunni (Balad) area and one in Kurdish (Irbil).

When I was stationed in Balad 2004-2005, these kind of attacks happened nearly every day. Rarely did they result is any casualties.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
URGENT BREAKING: Iran state affiliated media channel Tasnim news reports officials saying that if US retaliates to tonights Iran strikes on US bases, Hezbollah will target Israel by its missiles.
It seems that Iran is looking at Trump's criteria for a response (no American lives lost) as an agreement. They backed away from sending missiles at a U.S base which was closer to them then the other two and from what I've heard with more Americans. And this response above saying if you bomb us we're not going to bomb you but we're targeting Israel. One wonders though how anyone assessing such a statement can reasonably consider just an idea if the one hurts me I"m going to hurt somebody else. In other words Iran is running scared of the one they'd consider is the chief offender .

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Escalating? Iran fired dozens of ballistic missiles into a sovereign country. From Iran. Those sites will now have to be taken out and the entire Iranian air defense system.
Just glad your not at the helm.

• Agree
Reactions: alan650
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
URGENT BREAKING: Iran state affiliated media channel Tasnim news reports officials saying that if US retaliates to tonights Iran strikes on US bases, Hezbollah will target Israel by its missiles.
Typical.... If I hit you and then you hit me back.... I'm going to hit this little guy sitting over here.....

Logic... ????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No US casualties? Then I think the recommendation is going to be to strike more Hezbollah targets in Syria.

This all might be an attempt to send the Sunni and Kurd factions of the Iraqi Parliament a message to join the Shia factions backed by Iran to expel US forces and also see if the US escalates.

Trump’s redline is US lives. No US casualties then I believe he shows restraint and goes for material targets in Syria. Or Israel does it.
Lots of speculation there redleg......

Upvote 0

marineimaging

Texas Baptist now living in Colorado
Jul 14, 2014
Ward, Colorado
Visit site
✟90,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since when does Hezbollah need a reason to send missiles into Israel? Why were Patriot missiles not deployed to intercept? Why did President Trump say, "All is well?" That said, let's consider something else. Iran could not have sat quietly by and let an attack by the US against one of their people go unanswered. The Iranian government would have watched riots in the streets if they didn't take action. They would be the laughing stock of the Middle East region. A few missiles, hit physical targets that needed replacing anyway, everybody goes home with their ego intact and the shoe falls to the floor.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
America got their (sic) desired result...

You should have raised that objection when you were in the pre-strike meeting with the Joints Chiefs of Staff.

Oh, wait...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was stationed in Balad 2004-2005, these kind of attacks happened nearly every day. Rarely did they result is any casualties.
Just after you left they got that CRAM system in. Early warning and Vulcan guns.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems that Iran is looking at Trump's criteria for a response (no American lives lost) as an agreement. They backed away from sending missiles at a U.S base which was closer to them then the other two and from what I've heard with more Americans. And this response above saying if you bomb us we're not going to bomb you but we're targeting Israel. One wonders though how anyone assessing such a statement can reasonably consider just an idea if the one hurts me I"m going to hurt somebody else. In other words Iran is running scared of the one they'd consider is the chief offender .
Then again we had early warning so all aircraft probably scrambled or buttoned up in bunkers, all personnel in protective shelters.

Upvote 0