Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Escalating? Iran fired dozens of ballistic missiles into a sovereign country. From Iran. Those sites will now have to be taken out and the entire Iranian air defense system.
Doesn't this entire thing seem a bit too convenient to anybody else? Or am I all alone here?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't this entire thing seem a bit too convenient to anybody else? Or am I all alone here?
You mean deep state hawks in DC knowing Iran would be useful idiots?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟933,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟933,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
URGENT BREAKING: Iran state affiliated media channel Tasnim news reports officials saying that if US retaliates to tonights Iran strikes on US bases, Hezbollah will target Israel by its missiles.
LOLOL. That would be a mistake.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
URGENT BREAKING: Iran state affiliated media channel Tasnim news reports officials saying that if US retaliates to tonights Iran strikes on US bases, Hezbollah will target Israel by its missiles.
Always Israel. Well that is all Israel needed to hear to hit Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria.

Upvote 0

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Always Israel. Well that is all Israel needed to hear to hit Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria.
Well let's not forget that according to Iran Israel is the little Satan and America is the great Satan. It will be interesting to see how the United States will react. I've no doubt that we're going to escalate back but I'm sure that Iran will eventually come to the negotiating table because they know that they can't possibly defeat the United States in an all out war.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over. Back to the status quo.
Apparently so far no reports of US casualties. Which means either the Iranian missiles really have terrible guidance systems, or this was a shot across the bow.

Now the question is what will Iraq do if there are Iraqi casualties? Both missile strikes happened in non Shia areas. One in Sunni (Balad) area and one in Kurdish (Irbil).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟323,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Apparently so far no reports of US casualties. Which means either the Iranian missiles really have terrible guidance systems, or this was a shot across the bow.

Now the question is what will Iraq do if there are Iraqi casualties? Both missile strikes happened in non Shia areas. One in Sunni (Balad) area and one in Kurdish (Irbil).

It was a shot across the bow. And that the whole thing occurred in Sunni territory is likely not a coincidence. It's another case of the Shias against the Sunnis so the Shia Iraqi prime minister who spent years in exile in Shia Iran is not likely to retaliate for it.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well let's not forget that according to Iran Israel is the little Satan and America is the great Satan. It will be interesting to see how the United States will react. I've no doubt that we're going to escalate back but I'm sure that Iran will eventually come to the negotiating table because they know that they can't possibly defeat the United States in an all out war.
No US casualties? Then I think the recommendation is going to be to strike more Hezbollah targets in Syria.

This all might be an attempt to send the Sunni and Kurd factions of the Iraqi Parliament a message to join the Shia factions backed by Iran to expel US forces and also see if the US escalates.

Trump’s redline is US lives. No US casualties then I believe he shows restraint and goes for material targets in Syria. Or Israel does it.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a shot across the bow. And that the whole thing occurred in Sunni territory is likely not a coincidence. It's another case of the Shias against the Sunnis so the Shia Iraqi prime minister who spent years in exile in Shia Iran is not likely to retaliate for it.
Also a base in Kurdish Irbil.

Reactions: HTacianas
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟759,871.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump’s redline is US lives. No US casualties then I believe he shows restraint and goes for material targets in Syria. Or Israel does it.

I sure hope so. I don't want this to escalate any more than it already has...

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And here we go.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0