Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
US claims it was in international airspace, it probably was in Iranian airspace. The US is lying, they do not have a good track record when it comes to telling the truth about things happening in the Persian Gulf.
deleted

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
That makes no sense at all. it is an American Military Aircraft shot down in international airspace.

So are we willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of lives for a drone downing?

I'm so glad I'm past draft age.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Iran shoots down US drone aircraft, raising tensions further in Strait of Hormuz

Iran shot down a United States military drone on Thursday, further escalating the already volatile situation playing out between Washington and Tehran in the Middle East.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard said it had shot down an "intruding American spy drone" after it entered into the country's territory Thursday.
A US official confirmed to CNN a drone had been shot down, but said the incident occurred in international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz, one of the world's most vital shipping routes.

That would be an act of war, would it not? Shooting down another countries aircraft in international airspace?

Watch the defenders of Iran rise up.
Deleted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Oh, you!

I nearly spit out my drink!

We should just be glad that Crooked Hillary didn’t steal the 2016 election from Trump or she would be surrendering to Iran right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't think Iran has nukes....why? They would have used them on Israel if they had them.

I would be surprised if Iran has nukes and even if they did have them it would be suicide for them to use any against Israel. The Mullahs know this.

I always assumed that a lot of these countries want nukes so they have a better bargaining position at the table. A sort of self-support kind of thing to boost their own morale. And if Iran wanted to do anything really damaging, being a state sponsor of terrorism, it is more likely I should think that they would proliferate nuclear materials to non-state-actors and provide themselves with some degree of "plausible deniability".

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I cannot say much. All I can say is that it is scary how much the liberal media and progressives are being played like a puppet by Iran, Russia, and North Korea.

The GOOD thing is that Trump has expressed a lot of love and affection for Putin and Kim. Maybe he'll be able to protect us from ourselves using his close ties to these two bloodthirsty dictators.

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
We should just be glad that Crooked Hillary didn’t steal the 2016 election from Trump or she would be surrendering to Iran right now.

Interesting hypothesis. Why would we be "surrendering" to them? Did the Iranians start a war with us in the alternate universe where Hillary won? Because it kinda looks like we are headed for a war NOW under the non-alternate universe where Trump won.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Beats me! But it's been speculated that they're doing it in an attempt to raise oil prices. Remember also that they attacked with mines AND shot down our drone in the same incident. So that's two things they've done that are acts of aggression.
I can agree that they're not messing around and if they are responsible for both incidents thenI certainly expect some kind of consequence for it.

But let's say for a minute that the US was flying drones in Iranian airspace. Would that not also count as an act of aggression or at the very least provocation on the US's part?

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I have sailed through the Strait of Hormuz twice this year, going in and out of the Persian Gulf. Nothing was done any different from the thirty previous transits I have made in the 90s and 2000s (other than being on a slower ship).

• Informative
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have sailed through the Strait of Hormuz twice this year, going in and out of the Persian Gulf. Nothing was done any different from the thirty previous transits I have made in the 90s and 2000s (other than being on a slower ship).
You mean there weren't crazy Iranians trying to kill you each time?

Funny they would suddenly now decide to act up.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You mean there weren't crazy Iranians trying to kill you each time?

Funny they would suddenly now decide to act up.

There is actually quite a bit of shipping traffic through there. Iran would be facing quite a few countries if they start a shooting war. I do not think Iran would risk it.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just trust me

Nope.

Your country overthrew a democratically elected government and installed a puppet, and ever since the Iranians told you where to get off you have held a grudge. I'd rather do what Iran wants and expects than help enforce the evil that is the US hegemony. Iran is in the right in this conflict.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Iran shoots down US drone aircraft, raising tensions further in Strait of Hormuz

Iran shot down a United States military drone on Thursday, further escalating the already volatile situation playing out between Washington and Tehran in the Middle East.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard said it had shot down an "intruding American spy drone" after it entered into the country's territory Thursday.
A US official confirmed to CNN a drone had been shot down, but said the incident occurred in international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz, one of the world's most vital shipping routes.

That would be an act of war, would it not? Shooting down another countries aircraft in international airspace?

Watch the defenders of Iran rise up.
LOL
“REMEMBER THE MAINE!”???
This is a “training error*”, not a prelude to War!

*or whatever the Iranian spin is

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

Your country overthrew a democratically elected government and installed a puppet, and ever since the Iranians told you where to get off you have held a grudge. I'd rather do what Iran wants and expects than help enforce the evil that is the US hegemony. Iran is in the right in this conflict.
Okay. Believe what you want to believe. I will leave it at that. Iran and Russia will be very pleased with you.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married