• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Iran not all that innocent?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by mukk_in, Sep 17, 2019.

1. mukk_in

mukk_in Yankees Fan Supporter

+3,546
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,443
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    I've lived and worked in Saudi and the Saudis have blood on their hands too.

Sad to say, no one's innocent for that matter

3. rocknanchor

rocknanchor How the Lord Hears You - James 4:3 Supporter

+4,017
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Although, past amicable foreign relations of the Saudis are a day-and-night difference that point to hopes of making reparations. The same table with Iran are largely impervious, esp lately!

4. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,443
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Saudi Arabia still exploits and abuses foreign workers from 3rd world countries. This problem is widespread and institutionalized That was only a few years ago, the last time I lived in Saudi.

Only citizens of non-3rd world countries are treated well in Saudi. Like Americans, Europeans, Japanese, etc.

Ironically, they will persecute you for being poor, not because of religion. They will also persecute their fellow Muslims if they are poor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+1,655
    Methodist
    Isn't this the same US intel community whom this President characterized as "extremely passive and naïve" and that they should "go back to school" when they contradicted his assertions that the Iranians were in violation of the nuclear treaty!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+1,655
    Methodist
    The US intelligence community may be slow learners, but after 2 1/2 years,"The Trump School of Hard Knocks" has repeatedly taught the lesson that this President is prepared to reward only those who tell him what he wants to hear!

Given that US "intel" finally understands that its role has been reduced to providing additional "proof" to further justify preconceived decisions that have been made based on ideological biases, irrespective of the facts, why should the American public have any confidence in the "objectivity" of the President and/or the intelligence community?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • List
  7. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+443
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    Same US intel that said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ?

I do not know why they even bother. They have no credibility left and Trump will do whatever he wants anyway just labeling the intel fake news if he does not like it and I am sure nobody doubts that intel services would be somehow morally unable to fabricate evidence if it was felt necessary.

• List
  8. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+1,655
    Methodist
    If Trump is proven wrong, he'll merely shift all the blame to the Intelligence Community, irrespective of what they said/didn't say!

As the "Narcissist and Chief," in 2 1/2 years Trump has yet to assume responsibility for a decision that went wrong - given that his personality profile makes it impossible for him to make a mistake, those who surround him are the designated "fall-guys," a revolving door of disposable "stooges" who fail to realize that they are "hired to be fired!"

9. Douger

Douger Veteran

+776
    Christian
    Saudi Arabia started this war and has committed horrifying aggressions. I'm not weeping over damage to Saudi oil production when their victims hit them back.
    Anyone who's concerned about this can get in line behind tens of thousands of dead Yemenis and their ruined cities and villages.
    Anyone trying to use this attack to promote more Saudi and US aggression in the region can go straight to Jesus and get a change of heart.