Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Daniel 7 is an overview from the lion and all that between, to the everlasting kingdom in verse 27.
I will make what seems to be assumptions however they will be biblically backed up in Daniel 8: So please don’t presume that I make them until we get to Daniel 8:
Capital letters for emphasis only.
Daniel 7: 1. In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

Daniel 7: 2. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

Four beasts come up together.
Daniel 7: 3. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Daniel 7: 4. The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

The symbol of Great Britain is the LION and the EAGLE, is of its great and powerful alliance partner the United States of America.

The alliance becomes the LION with EAGLE’S wings.
The political circumstances concerning America, will alter the partnership, consequentially for the lion who will lose his wings and brave heart for that of a man’s and have to stand like a man on his own feet, weaker.
And as we shall see in Daniel 8 after the attack on Iran the ‘horn’ will be broken.
The ‘horn’ President will move out of the White House at the end of his term or maybe sooner, ending the alliance.
So he hasn’t much time to move on Iran!
Daniel 7: 4. “The first was like a LION, and had EAGLE’S WINGS: I beheld till the WINGS thereof WERE PLUCKED, and it was LIFTED UP from the earth, and MADE TO STAND upon the feet AS A MAN, and a MAN’S HEART was given to it.”

When America, was attacked on the 11th September 2001, the British Prime Minister Tony Blaire, the very next day, stood by the American President and said. “We are with you 100%.” The 12th, September
the double symbol of the LION with EAGLE”S WINGS was formed.

A momentary supposition until shortly proven. What happens in a power vacuum created by The United States of America pulling up the draw bridge after Iraq and the soon war with Iran, and letting the rest of the world get on with it? I

We can only consider the symbols applying to the powers at the time of the end because that is the time that the vision is concerned with as Gabriel, stated to Daniel in Daniel 8: 17 & 19 as we shall see, but please remember, that Daniel 7 is from the LION, through to the EVERLASTING KINGDOM. Which puts us bang on time, with events so far.

Earth doesn’t like a political vacuum, so up stands the BEAR,
What country has the BEAR as its symbol today?
RUSSIA! With all that oil and gas now under state control, Russia has money and power!
Daniel 7: 5. And behold another beast, a second, like to a BEAR, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, DEVOUR MUCH FLESH.

I’m not sure about the LEOPARD. Could it be a future united Asia or CHINA?
We will only understand the vision fully as it unfolds when we are into ‘the time of the end’ as stated in Daniel 12: 4.
On that basis, this is a personal opinion, I think it’s China, but I may be, wrong, so don’t hold me to that. I will have to stay fluid on that idea
about the LEOPARD being China.
It has “four wings of a fowl.” It can’t fly as far or as swiftly as the EAGLE’S WINGS.
Daniel 7: 6. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a LEOPARD, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had ALSO FOUR HEADS; and DOMINION was GIVEN TO IT.
Note the detail, FOUR HEADS.

Daniel 7: 7.After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a FOURTH BEAST, DREADFUL and TERRIBLE, and STRONG EXCEEDINGLY; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and STAMPED the RESIDUE with the FEET of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The FOURTH BEAST is a culmination, or a coming together of all the strengths and power of the LION with the BEAR and LEOPARD under the dictatorship of the 1st beast with the mortal wound. It has ten horns, meaning ten leaders/kings.
This same fourth beast kingdom will be made up of the LION, BEAR, LEOPARD, and the beast with the mortal wound, equals four. Now we should know who the dragon is.

Rev 12: 7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the DRAGON; and the DRAGON FOUGHT WITH his ANGELS,

8. And prevailed not; neither was THEIR PLACE found any more in heaven.
9. AND THE GREAT DRAGON WAS CAST OUT, that old SERPENT, called the DEVIL, and SATAN, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out INTO THE EARTH, AND HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT WITH HIM.
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, AND THE POWER OF HIS CHRIST: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. “And they overcame him by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, and by the WORD OF HIS TESTIMONY; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the EARTH and of the sea! for THE DEVIL IS COME DOWN unto YOU, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a SHORT TIME.”
Now we know, that time is running a bit short for dilly dallying.

Rev 13: 2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a LEOPARD, and his FEET were as the feet OF A BEAR, and HIS MOUTH as the mouth OF A LION: and THE DRAGON GAVE HIM HIS POWER, and his SEAT, and GREAT AUTHORITY.
Even in Heaven, mortal wounds are part and parcel of war. But, mortal wounds do not heal on Earth on mortals. However in Heaven it seems mortal wounds on angels can heal.
One of the four heads, has a wound and is a beast and please note that Satan is also called a beast. See Rev 13: 11. So it is not unusual for that usage of term for a fallen angel.
Rev 13: 3. And I saw ONE OF HIS HEADS as it were WOUNDED to death; and his DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED: and all the world wondered after the BEAST.

I must identify the ‘little horn first,’ to give you advance warning as we move on later to Daniel 8: where he pops up again within this progression.
In Daniel 8: 9. a LITTLE HORN appears, and look what he does.
Daniel 8: 10. And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of THE HOST and OF THE STARS to the GROUND, and stamped upon them.
Satan, did that previously, when baby Jesus was born in Rev 12: 14.
That should give you an idea as to the identification of the little horn.

Three leaders are removed forcibly by the little horn.
Daniel 7: 8. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of MAN, and A MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS.

Now ten horns, three are plucked up to be replaced by one which leaves eight.

This one LITTLE HORN starts saying things, now watch the ANCIENT of DAYS react.

Daniel 7: 9. I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the ANCIENT of DAYS DID SIT, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7: 10. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before HIM: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand STOOD BEFORE HIM: the JUDGMENT WAS SET, and the BOOKS WERE OPENED.

Everything is to be carried out precisely within the LAW, LEGALLY.
As a result, the beast with the mortal wound that was healed is to be dealt with on Earth, at the second coming of Christ.

Daniel 7: 11. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the HORN spake: I beheld even till the BEAST was SLAIN, and his BODY destroyed, and GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME.

So, What do we have here after the fallen angel, beast with the mortal wound is killed?
We have LION, BEAR, and LEOPARD waiting.
Daniel 7 :12. As concerning the REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their DOMINION taken away: yet THEIR LIVES were PROLONGED FOR A SEASON AND TIME.

It is at this time that Jesus, is given back His kingdom, power, glory.
Dan 7: 13. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the SON OF MAN came with the clouds of heaven, and came TO THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, and they brought HIM near before HIM.

Dan 7: 14. And there was given HIM DOMINION, and GLORY, AND A KINGDOM, that all people, NATIONS, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and HIS KINGDOM that which shall not be destroyed.

Dan 7: 15. I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
Dan 7: 16. I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
Now if we go to Rev 19: we have the conformation of the same story after the wedding supper of Rev 19: 1 – 10.

Rev 19: 19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

We have LION, BEAR, and LEOPARD three remnant powers waiting in Daniel 7 :12. As concerning the REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their DOMINION taken away: yet THEIR LIVES were PROLONGED FOR A SEASON AND TIME.
This is what they wait for.
Rev 19: 21. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
That was the vision/hazon, and now the angel explains to Daniel, the enlargement of it called the mar’eh, explanation/expansion of the vision from the lion, to the second advent.
We are fortunate that we have 66 books to utilise for definite confirmation of events.

Dan 7: 17. These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

These kings or leaders, will lose their inheritance to the Saints. Which has never happened to historically.

Dan 7:18. But the SAINTS of the most High shall TAKE THE KINGDOM, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

God’s children do just that, they will fight the lion, bear and leopard powers and other supporters at Armageddon.
This Earth is NOT Jesus’ kingdom.
Jesus, did say ”For if this were my kingdom, my servants would fight.”
See Rev 19: 1 to 10 to understand the time sequence from the wedding supper then it’s war from verse 11 - 21 for those powers waiting a short time.
Daniel, was interested in knowing the truth about the fourth beast.
Dan 7: 19. Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
Daniel was also interested in ‘that horn.’
Daniel 7: 20. And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of THAT HORN that HAD EYES, and A MOUTH that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Dan 7: 21. I beheld, and the same HORN MADE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and PREVAILED AGAINST THEM;

However, the Saints will possess the kingdom
Daniel 7: 22. UNTIL the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the SAINTS POSSESSED THE KINGDOM.
Dan 7: 23. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall DEVOUR THE WHOLE EARTH, and shall tread it down, and BREAK IT IN PIECES.
The little horn, Satan.
Dan 7: 24. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The horn/Satan who speaks against the Most High, wears out the Saints, when they are given into his hand for 3 ½ years until the Ancient Of Days returns.
Dan 7: 25. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall WEAR OUT THE SAINTS of the most High, and THINK TO CHANGE TIMES and LAWS: and THEY SHALL BE GIVEN INTO HIS HAND until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Satan’s realm on Earth will end.
Dan 7: 26. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Dan 7: 27. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be GIVEN to the people of the SAINTS of the MOST HIGH, whose KINGDOM is an EVERLASTING, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Dan 7: 28. Hitherto is THE END OF THE MATTER. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I KEPT THE MATTER in my heart.

Daniel 8 continues the progression, and I want to know why the lion loses his wings.
Daniel 8 is a clarification of the wars that lead up to the LION/Britain losing his wings.

I realise and understand that some of you hold that ‘the rough goat’ ‘Javan’ is Greece’ in verse 5 of Daniel, chapter 8 on the basis of a translation by those who were convinced that it represented Alexander the Great and allowed their bias to influence their work.
Well I have looked into this and would like to share it with those of you that are fluid and progressive Bible students, for your consideration.

Gen 10: 4. And THE SONS OF JAVAN; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
Gen 10: 5. BY THESE WERE THE ISLES OF THE GENTILES DIVIDED IN THEIR LANDS; every one AFTER HIS TONGUE, after their families, IN THEIR NATIONS.
So the word ‘Javan’ is used to describe many ‘nations of Gentiles’ or ‘Gentile nations.’

Credit to; ‘THE EVERY DAY Bible Dictionary.’
Grecian. “Gre’cian, The term Grecian, Hellenist, denotes a Jew by birth or religion who spoke Greek. It is used chiefly of foreign Jews and proselytes in contrast with the Hebrews speaking the vernacular Hebrew or Aramaean. Greeks was the TERM USED FOR NON-JEWISH PEOPLE.”

‘THE EVERY DAY Bible Dictionary.’(formerly published as Peloubet’s Bible Dictionary) Copyright 1947 by Holt, Rinehart and Winston, IncCcopyright 1925, 1913 by Holt, Rinehart and Winston1967., Inc.
Copyright 1971by Zondervan Publishing House. Assigned to Zondervan Publishing House, Grand rapids Michigan,

GREECE, GREEKS, GRE´CIANS.
The histories of Greece and Palestine are little connected with each other. In Gen. 10:2-5 Moses mentions the descendants of JAVAN as PEOPLING THE ISLES OF THE GENTILES; and when the Hebrews came into contact with the Ionians of Asia Minor, and recognized them as the long-lost islanders OF THE WESTERN MIGRATION, it was natural that they should mark the similarity of sound between JAVAN and Iones. Accordingly the Old Testament word which is in Authorized Version GREECE, GREECS, etc., IS IN HEBREW Dan. 8:21;
William Smith; revised and edited by F.N. and M.A. Peloubet, Smith’s Bible dictionary [computer file], electronic ed., Logos Library System, (Nashville: Thomas Nelson) 1997.

“Greeks was a term used for non-Jewish peoples., meaning Gentile nations,” “A Westerner would fit the above description.”
”Bible translators have incorrectly translated the word ‘yavan’ from Aramaic, to represent, ‘Greeks’ yet it refers to the words Gentile nations.”
“The word ‘Grecia,’ translated from ‘yavan’ from Aramaic can mean Westerner.”
Credit to “THE EVERYDAY BIBLE DICTIONARY.”

IRAN IS NEXT.

SHUSHAN [SHOO shan] — the ancient capital of Elam, in southwestern Iran; later a royal residence and capital of the Persian Empire (Neh. 1:1; Susa, NASB, NIV, NRSV). The site is present-day Shush, about 240 kilometers (150 miles) north of the Persian Gulf.

ULAI [YOU lie] — a wide, artificial irrigation canal near SHUSHAN (Susa), a winter capital of the Persians.

Credit to;
Ronald F. Youngblood, general editor; F.F. Bruce and R.K. Harrison, consulting editors, Nelson’s new illustrated Bible dictionary: An authoritative one-volume reference work on the Bible with full color illustrations [computer file], electronic edition of the revised edition of Nelson’s illustrated Bible dictionary, Logos Library System, (Nashville: Thomas Nelson) 1997, c1995.
On that basis of reasonable proof, ‘Yavan’ will be translated as Gentiles or Westerners.
Dan 8. 2. And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at SHUSHAN in the palace, which is in the province of ELAM; and I saw in a vision, and I WAS BY THE RIVER of ULAI.

There are two horns on that RAM the higher comes up last the first will be identified as Iraq the shorter of the two and the last to come up is higher and that will be identified as Iran.
Dan 8. 3. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood BEFORE THE RIVER a RAM which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

Daniel Chapter 8:1. “In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.”

In the third year of Belshazzar’s reign Daniel, notes the time of the vision. It was only around two years, after the first vision recorded as chapter 7.

Daniel 8:2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at SHUSHAN in the palace, which is in the province of ELAM; and I saw in a vision, and I WAS AT THE RIVER ULAI.

Two horns are mentioned and also the sequence of their rising up, the higher coming up last. Keep that sequence in mind.
Daniel 8: 3. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

In verse 3 we now see a ram with two horns, standing at a close geographical location from Daniel. It has two horns. One of the two horns is ‘higher’ or larger and we are told that it ‘comes up last.’ After the smaller of the two.
At the time of His vision Daniel was under the rule of the Medo/Persian empire.
The Medes and Persians were rolled up into one Empire, that put an end to King Belshazzar and his Babylonian empire.
Now Shushan under Cyrus, was the first capital of the Medo- Persian empire.
The Persian side that is, now called Iran.
The Medes were conquered in 558 BC by Cyrus and the two countries blended into one power.
The modern name for the Medes of course is Iraq.

Interestingly we should note that Afghanistan was part of Iraq, at that time.
ELAM where the Elamites lived (highlands.) This province lay South of Assyria and East of Persia proper.
The ULAI river (modern name Karun) originates in the highlands and becomes part of the Tigress & Euphrates river system known as Perath, in Hebrew.

We have a clear unmistakable geographical locations, which is inherent within the prophecy vision being fulfilled.

Daniel 8: 4, says that the ram was PUSHING. In the directions
Westward, Northward, and Southward.
He does not push East!

The U.S. President, said that the axis of evil involves ‘IRAN, IRAQ and North Korea’ and Korea is getting sorted to an extent.

Daniel 8:4. I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became GREAT.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
A cause and effect situation. The RAM will start pushing North, South and West. Maybe trying to subdue other nations by interfering within their domestic political system, such as Iraq’s. He does as he likes, so he thinks, and is a local bully and will become ‘GREAT!’
The effect!
He pushes too far. He does something to push the ‘rough Goat’ called ‘YAVAN’ Gentile nation number one, America to counter his belligerence.
The American alliance has had some dealings with Iran and is concerned about Israel’s safety and the possibility of Iran, having the ability to produce nuclear weapons is of great concern to the UN.

‘Yavan’ the ‘Rough Goat’ also called the ‘he goat’ does not touch the face of the whole Earth, travelling fast from the west.
That means ships, aircraft and missiles!
The goat has one HORN, He is so angry, no hesitation this time, he will go straight in there with absolute determination in the attack.

Daniel 8: 5. And as I was considering, behold, an he GOAT came from the WEST on the face of the WHOLE EARTH, and touched not the ground: and the goat had A NOTABLE HORN between his eyes.

Check out a globe map of the world, with your finger pointing at the Middle East, spin the globe anti clockwise and your finger will pass across the isles of Britain and Ireland then America.
The goat doesn’t touch the ground coming from the West!
Aircraft and ships and plenty of them, covering the “WHOLE EARTH.”
The powerful goat rushes straight into the ram’s territory.

Daniel 8: 6. And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
Let me say that personally, I think the ram represents the Moslem religion.

As the Goat, gets closer to the Ram, by the Ulai river he is moved with choler, which is an old English word for anger, the goat moves with such force and rage against the Ram, he annihilates him.
Puts him down permanently. No power on earth will be able to stop the he goat from doing what he likes to the two horned ram Iraq /Iran.

Daniel 8: 7. And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand

The two horns are broken Iraq and Iran and the ram maybe the Moslem religious forces are fixed to the ground and held their.
Will America survive this?
Will this cause the break up of the alliance?
Will the alliance now represented as the he goat, lose their horn/leader president Bush?
The financial burden of these Eastern wars must be crippling for the economy of the United States and to Britain and others within the alliance.
At the point where the victors, become ‘very great’ at the pinnacle of his power, the great horn/president on the Yavan/Gentile nation the he Goat is broken and we know that President Bush’s term in office is not that long from ending.
So the world’s ‘number one’ king/President of the greatest Gentile nation ever to have graced the Earth, stops wanting that responsibility of world policeman. I can’t be sure until that time comes.
Now that responsibility is to be divided four ways, ‘four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven rise up.’
That will change and greatly weaken the LION UK, the BEAR Russia, will rise and the LEOPARD and beast with the mortal wound will make four.
Daniel 8: 8.”Therefore the he goat waxed VERY GREAT: and when he was strong, THE GREAT HORN WAS BROKEN; and for it came up FOUR NATABLE ONES toward the four winds of heaven.”

Something divides the alliance between Britain and America and Britain is left weakened.
Reminder.
Dan 7: 4. The first was like a LION, and HAD EAGLE’S WINGS:
I beheld till THE WINGS thereof WERE PLUCKED,
and IT WAS LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH,
and MADE TO STAND UPON THE FEET AS A MAN,
and A MAN’S HEART WAS GIVEN TO IT.

The lion now changed without the courage of a lion’s heart, without eagle’s wings, standing as a man with only a man’s heart.
The number one horn, king/President of the Gentiles is gone out of office, and a world legacy is left. A political vacuum!
A power division of four, fills the vacant spot left by the eagle wings, lion alliance.
The LION now diminished stands.
The bear/Russia rises.
Then the leopard rises.
Then the beast with the mortal wound shows up and the fourth beast power rises and the little horn becomes ‘exceedingly great.’

America pays out millions of dollars and has done so, to the Turks, Also to Afghanistan and other nations.
Billions of dollars to rebuild the infrastructure of Iraq.
This has cost the U S dearly. How does the greatest nation on earth that becomes “VERY GREAT” suddenly lose its willpower.
What an economic mess we are going into and what an opportunity for Satan, and the beast, to take advantage.
A recession the likes we have never ever seen before.
Rev 13: 17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Will America survive?
This coming war with Iran, will be won by America, no doubt about it, however it will be a pyrrhic victory?

Daniel 8: 9. And out of one of them came forth a LITTLE HORN, which waxed exceedingly great
toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
Which way is he pushing? He is pushing SOUTH and EAST and toward the pleasant land. Israel.
Daniel 8: 10. And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and IT CAST DOWN some of the host and of THE STARS TO THE GROUND to the ground, and stamped upon them.

The Little horn/Satan, the accuser grows, increases, swells, becomes ‘exceedingly great’ even to the host.

Why does this fellow, the LITTLE HORN want to get into Israel?
What is his motive?
Where does he want to sit?
Could it be where he ought not?

Isaiah 14: 12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O LUCIFER, SON OF THE MORNING! how art thou cut down to the GROUND, which didst WEAKEN THE NATIONS!

It is Lucifer, the ‘angel of the morning,’ that is to weaken THE NATIONS on earth.
He wants to sit on that mount.
Isaiah 14: 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the MOUNT OF THE CONGREGATION, in the SIDES OF THE NORTH:
The MOUNT IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH of the CONGREGATION.
That is The TEMPLE MOUNT of the CONGREGATION.
In Jerusalem, in the ‘PLEASANT LAND.’

Satan, wants to be like God. He wants the Temple mount as his.
Psalm 48: 1. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
2. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is MOUNT ZION, on the sides of the north, the city of the

Daniel 8: 11. Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him THE DAILY WAS TAKEN AWAY, and the place of HIS SANCTUARY WAS CAST DOWN.

The word (sacrifice ) in the King James version was added by the translators however Daniel, did not use it I those discovered manuscripts so I have removed it. This is about the place of the Daily
Daniel 8: 12. And an host was given him against the daily by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The translation should read.
A host is given AGAINST THE PLACE OF THE DAILY BY REASON OF TRANSGRETION. (violating a rule or law)

Daniel 8: 13. Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How LONG SHALL BE THE VISION CONCERNING the DAILY, and THE TRANSGRETION of DESOLATION, to give both the SANCTUARY and the HOST to be TRODDEN UNDER FOOT?

In plain English one Angel asks. How long is the vision and how long will he get away with all this?

Daniel 8:14. And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Now the proper translation is 2300 EREB/BOQER meaning
evening and morning. Which equals six and a bit years. Check out the words ‘ereb,’ ‘boqer,’ when used in creation week Gen 1:

We are told that Satan, shall seek to change laws and times and that God’s people will be given into his hands for 3 ½ years.

Daniel 7: 25. “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall WEAR OUT THE SAINTS of the most High, and think to change TIMES AND LAWS: and THEY SHALL BE GIVEN INTO HIS HAND until a time and times and the dividing of time.” 3 /12 YEARS

Satan, mimics Jesus, he looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon. He also looks like an angel of light.

2 Cor 11: 14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2 Cor 11:15. And no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Dan 8; 15. And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

Daniel, like us all wanted to know the meaning of the vision not just part of it, he wanted to understand the lot!

Dan 8; 16. And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of ULAI, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

Daniel, is about to realise how overpowering, an angel can be when making an important point within close proximity
’Understand, O son of man: FOR AT THE TIME OF THE END SHALL BE THE VISION.’
Gabriel, this mighty angel was making that point, and he scared the living daylights out of Daniel doing it.
Poor Daniel, by that time, he was quite elderly.

Daniel 8: 17. HE CAME NEAR where I stood: and when he came, I WAS AFRAID, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, UNDERSTAND, O son of man: FOR AT THE TIME OF THE END SHALL BE THE VISION.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Daniel 8: 18. Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
We are now looking at THE ‘LAST END.’
Daniel 8: 19. And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in THE LAST END OF THE INDIGNATION: FOR AT THE TIME APPOINTED THE END shall be.

Here we have Iraq and Iran, mentioned by their old names as the two horns on the ram.

Daniel 8: 20. “The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.”
The Iraq leader was the first to come up and is now dead. We were told earlier that the ‘higher horn’ Iran ‘comes up last’ In Daniel 8: 3.

Is Iran, pushing the West?

The previous verse states ‘the time of the end shall be the vision’ and the last verse names the powers involved now called Iraq and Iran.
The he goat is translated from ‘Yavan’ and means Gentiles or Gentile nation/s or’ nation of Gentiles’ or can mean Westerner. The translators thought that it was Greek because they were so sure that it was Alexander the Great. But it was not.
Gen 10: 4. And the sons of JAVAN; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
Gen 10: 5. By THESE WERE THE ISLES OF THE GENTILES DIVIDED THEIR LANDS; every one after his tongue, after their families, IN THEIR NATIONS.
So the following should read (Gentile nations)
Daniel 8: 21. And the rough goat is the king of the (Gentile nations)
and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

The ‘first king’ among the Gentile nations, is the President of the United States of America.

Daniel 8: 22. Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, FOUR KINGDOMS shall STAND UP out of the nation, but NOT IN HIS POWER.
Out of the nation of Gentiles four stand up.
The President after winning the war against Iran, will step down as required under the USA constitution when his time in office is done.
In my opinion it maybe that America, will not want to be world policeman its too costly and a political vacuum is made.
So the humbled LION/UK, the BEAR/Russia, the leopard with and the Beast with the mortal wound turns up, that’s four. They will replace the U.S.A. But not with its tremendous power.
Sadly the world will slide into transgression.
Daniel 8: 23. And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, SHALL STAND UP.
Where does the beast with the mortal wound get his power?
Daniel 8: 24. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and SHALL PROSPER , and practise, and shall destroy THE MIGHTY and THE HOLY PEOPLE.
Rev 13: 4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Daniel 8: 25. And through his policy also HE SHALL CAUSE CRAFT to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Craft is an old English word for witchcraft, magic.
“By peace shall destroy many.” The Greek translation reads,
By his prosperity he shall destroy many.
This is speaking of those who accept the mark of the beast to be able to buy or sell. It’s all tied up with Rev 13:17.

Rev 13: 17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Are people going to trade freedom for prosperity?

France had supported the war of American independence and in supporting America the French franc was rendered worthless.
Napoleon came along offering prosperity but at the price of freedom and as a consequence, a dictatorship took over. France.
Spies were everywhere finger pointing.
The dictator wanted to expand his power.
Madam guillotine and all its horrors were witnessed as thousands were murdered.
War broke out in Europe and in Russia. For France, it was a disaster.

Another example.
Germany, after the first world war was cold stony broke. It took a bucket loads of German marks to by a loaf of bread, the standard of living went through the basement.
Adolf Hitler, came along and said ‘I have all the economic answers for prosperity’ and at the cost of freedom for promised prosperity, Germany became a dictatorship. Germany, listening to flatteries and a promise of wealth murdered innocent victims, over six million Jews.
War in Europe broke out as Hitler, wanted to expand his power and for Germany, it was a disaster.

Please don’t tell me that people won’t trade their freedom for economic prosperity, if they have no idea of prophecy warnings of these things, some will do just that to keep their standard of living, and ‘by his prosperity shall destroy many.’
There shall be wars and disaster that will follow.
Now back to Daniel 8.
Again the time concerning the vision, is stated that it is not for many days.
Note, when we study Daniel, further we must understand that the time of understanding of the chezev is SET for ‘the time of the end.’ Even though knowledge will be increased by the study of it, the understanding of it completely, will happen at that time only.
Shut it up, lock the understanding of the vision until….‘The time of the end’
The 2300 ereb/boqer is at ‘the time of the end’ and it will not be understood until that time.
Daniel 8: 26. And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

Daniel 8: 27. And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king’s business; and I was astonished at the vision, but NONE UNDERSTOOD IT.

For those that still think that Daniel 8: is about Alexander the Great, look at this.
Alexander the Great defeated the Medo/Persians on the Arbella Plains.

However Daniel 8 clearly indicates that the battle between the GOAT and RAM will occur at the river ULAI.

As I said the problem with the historic view is that Alexander, defeated the Medes and Persians in 321BC on the PLAINS OF ARBELLA around 1000 MILES FROM THE ULAI RIVER, modern name Karun river in Iran.

So, the TIMING is off, which is much too early and not at ‘the time of the end’ concerning the vision.

Also the LOCATION of the battle, is way off by some 1000 miles on the plains of Arbella!

Now for another point , let’s look at the identification of the “first king.”

Daniel 8: 21. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the FIRST KING.

Alexander was NOT the “first king” he followed his father Philip 3.
The only ‘first king’ leader or president who is number one at ‘the time of the end,’ top man within the western Gentile nations, at the feet of the empire metal time statue, is the President of the most powerful nation ever known on Earth. Number ONE the United States of America.
So when do I think the beast with the mortal wound will show up?
Shortly after the United States is finished dealing with Iran and that will be soon.
These are news items copied from a net site. I am not the writer of them I’m just showing them in their original form.

Ahmadinejad Says Ready for War With US & Israel

By: Ezra HaLevi / January 21, 2007

“Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad declared Thursday that Iran is now fully prepared for a war with Israel and the United States.

“‘Today, with the grace of God, we have gone through the arduous passes and we are ready for anything in this path,’ Ahmadinejad said, according to Iran’s state-run TV.

“The comments were in response to the US decision to send the USS Stennis to the Persian Gulf, joining another such vessel already stationed there. Iranian media is also reporting that 3,000 centrifuges are prepared to go online.

“Ahmadinejad responded to criticism from Iranians who say Iran should compromise its nuclear ambitions to avoid a conflict with the Western world and sanctions from the UN. ‘Unfortunately, some inside the country try to fabricate news and portray a bad image of the great achievement of the Iranian nation,’ he said. ‘[They] prescribe compromise and repeat the words of the enemy. Of course, this will have no effect. Their aim is to frighten Iran and weaken the resistance of the Iranian nation, but they will not succeed.’”

The Global Question: Who Needs The U.S.?
By: Peter Gumbel / Time / January 29, 2007

“Economists and policymakers who will be attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, beginning Jan. 24 have been furiously debating whether the world has ‘decoupled’ from the U.S. economy. The U.S. constitutes about 28% of global gross domestic product (GDP) as measured in dollars, and it accounted for one-fifth of worldwide growth from 2000 to 2006. When the U.S. faltered in the past, the rest of the world staggered.

“So far at least, businesses ranging from Hong Kong electronics makers to German machine-tool producers are riding out a period of U.S. weakness. At the German Engineering Federation in Frankfurt, chief economist Ralph Wiechers concurs. ‘It used to be that the U.S. economy supported the world economy,’ he says. ‘Now it's the other way around.’

“Still, even the biggest optimists concede that nobody would escape unscathed if the U.S. economy were to hit a wall. Its big local trading partners, Mexico and Canada, would probably be hurt the most, but the reverberations would be felt worldwide. The key bone of contention is the extent of the suffering.”

Russian Missiles Delivered To Iran: Ivanov
Reuters / January 15, 2007

MOSCOW—“Russia has delivered new anti-aircraft missile systems to Iran and will consider further requests by Tehran for defensive weapons, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov said on Tuesday.

“‘We have supplied the modern short-range anti-aircraft systems TOR-M1 in accordance with our contracts,’ Ivanov told reporters. ‘Iran is not under sanctions and if it wants to buy defensive ... equipment for its armed forces then why not?’

“Washington and Israel have criticized the contract to supply the TOR-M1 missiles to Iran, saying Tehran could use them against its neighbours.”

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
The fact that there will soon be three aircraft carriers and there battle groups in the vicinity of Iran isn't enough to clue you in that the Bush administration has already made its decision to bomb Iran?
I have studied prophecy with friends, for many years, over 30 in fact and have posted this information a long time ago by every means available from audio to video tapes then DVD systems and this site before any hint of a war with Iraq or with Iran and was told many impolite things, now when this is really starting to happen I am told more impolite things.
That’s the way it is when dealing with prophecy, not many people like it or are frightened by it.
I understand that feeling very well.
Daniel chapters 7 and 8 can stand on their own along with Revelation to show what is about to occur in the Middle East. That is what I based my facts on. Not on the a few news items, as you erroneously suggest!

I report the Bible, first and the news FOLLOWS, not the other way around. So you watch the news and I will keep one jump ahead of it with more scripture. Then when the news follows scripture for the next few years you can tell me I made some lucky guesses. The beast will turn up with Lucifer and will start a war for 3 ½ years.
Then when Jesus, comes in the clouds you may be raised up… or left behind….. I Hope you will be ready because the pages of Daniel, are slowly turning!

PC

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
I'm not really sure what this was all about because that sure is an aweful lot to read. Couldn't you have summerized what you were trying to say and gotten to the point without all that pasting?

You mean a short version like this?
A short version of Dan 7: 8: 9: and a bit of 10.

In the first year of king Belshazzar.
Daniel 7: 2. Has his first chezev.
Daniel 7: 11. Little HORN mentioned. “stamped the residue.”
Daniel 7: 14. God’s everlasting KINGDOM.

1st Repeat & expansion.
Daniel 7: 16. Seeks and is told the interpretation.
Daniel 7: 17. During the lion, bear, leopard, and 4th beast.
Daniel 7: 18. Saints will posses the KINGDOM.

2nd Repeat & expansion.
Daniel 7: 20. Little HORN mentioned again.
Daniel 7: 21. I beheld, and the same HORN MADE WAR with the
SAINTS, and PREVAILED against them;
Daniel 7: 22. Until Ancient of Days gives KINGDOM to Saints.

3rd Repeat & expansion. Wars and wears out the saints.
Daniel 7: 24. Little HORN subdues three kings.
Daniel 7: 25. Little HORN speaks against Most High. Wears out
the Saint for 3 ½ years, thinks to change laws &
times.

Daniel 7: 26. Judgment sits and takes the little HORN’S dominion away.
Daniel 7: 27. Saints given the KINGDOM.
Daniel 7: 28 Daniel, keeps the chezev to himself.

In the 3rd year of king Belshazzar.
Daniel 8: 1. Has his second chezev. Like in kind to the first.
Daniel 8: 2. Standing Shushan palace by the river Ulai/Karun.
Daniel 8: 3. Sees ram it has two horns one of the horns larger.
Daniel 8: 4, Ram pushes North, South, West. Becomes great.
Daniel 8: 5. Goat from West with notable horn.
Daniel 8: 6. Attacks the ram at the river Ulai/Karun.
Daniel 8: 7. The goat was angry beats the ram’
Daniel 8: 8. Goat becomes ‘VERY GREAT’ but his horn breaks.

Work it out. Four notable horns come up. The LION is made to stand like a man. So we have the LION without wings, also the BEAR and LEOPARD, along with the FOURTH POWER most terrible, which equals four. Daniel, still didn’t understand the chezev.

4th Repeat & expansion.
Daniel 8: 9. Out of one of them comes up the little HORN.
Becomes EXCEEDINGLY GREAT, Heads South East
to Jerusalem, Israel.
Daniel 8: 10. Waxed great to the Host of Heaven. Cast down stars
& host from Heaven & stamped on them.
See Rev 12: to identify the ‘Little horn’ as Satan.
Daniel 8: 11. Place of the sanctuary taken away the Sanctuary was
cast down. He magnified himself to the Prince.
Daniel 8: 12. A host against the place of the daily by transgression,
truth thrown down & he prospered.
Daniel 8: 14 How long the vision about the daily, transgression,
desolation, & the host trodden underfoot?
2300 ereb boqer then the Sanctuary will be cleansed.

5th Repeat & expansion.
Daniel 8: 15. Daniel seeks the meaning of the chezev/visions.
Daniel 8: 16. He asks about the chezev. From the same river Ulai
a voice asks Gabriel! Make him UNDERSTAND the
chezev.
Daniel 8: 17. Understand, o son of man for AT THE TIME OF THE
END shall be THE CHEZEV.

Daniel 8: 19. Gabriel will MAKE Daniel, KNOW what shall be the
last end of the indignation, the LAST END, FOR THE
TIME appointed THE END.

Daniel 8: 20. Ram with two hors is Iraq & Iran.

Daniel 8: 21. Rough goat is the king of Grecia/Yavan which as we
have studied can mean Westerner. USA/GB.
Daniel 8: 22. The interlinear translation Bible. “four stood up IN ITS
PLACE four kingdoms, out of the nation shall stand
up but not with its power.”
Lion, bear, leopard, beast power, makes four.

Can mean out of the nation of Gentiles, shall stand up or shall stand up out of this Gentile people. Lion left to stand like a man, after it loses its eagle’s wings the USA/UK alliance is broken The lion, bear, leopard, will stand but not be close or mingle then the fourth beast most terrible at the feet of iron & clay, will form up, and the three will support the fourth.

1471 gowy { go’-ee} rarely (shortened) goy { go’-ee}

apparently from the same root as 1465; TWOT - 326e

AV - nation 374, heathen 143, Gentiles 30, people 11; 558
Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon, (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.) 1995.

6th Repeat & expansion, wars against the Saints.
Daniel 8: 23. Within the later time or part of their kingdom, the
transgressors reach their full, a fierce king will stand
up.
Daniel 8: 24. He will prosper, be mighty by someone else’s power,.
and DESTROY a MIGHTY PEOPLE.
Daniel 8: 25. Should read. By his prosperity shall destroy.
But he shall be broken WITHOUT HAND. ( rock
thrown.)

Daniel 8: 26. The chezev of the ereb boqer is true. Shut the
chezev up because it is not to be for many days.

Daniel 8: 27. However Daniel, still did not understand the chezev.

Daniel 9: 1. In the first year of Darius. the Mede, king of the
Chaldeans.
Daniel 9: 2-20, Daniel, by reading, realises the 70 years of
Jeremiah, is about up and goes into prayer.
In Daniel 9: 21 Gabriel, shows up to give Daniel, understanding of
the chezev. In verses 22-27.

Daniel 9: 21. Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the CHESEV AT THE BEGINNING, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

Daniel 9: 22. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee SKILL and UNDERSTANDING.

7TH Repeat & expansion.
Daniel 9: 23. At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore UNDERSTAND THE MATTER consider the CHEZEV.

In Daniel 9: 24. They have 70 weeks TO END transgression, sins, make reconciliation for iniquity, bring in EVERLASTING righteousness, seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

In Daniel 9: 25. there is 69 weeks to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince, seven weeks, the street will be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Seven weeks left.
In Daniel 9: 26. After 62 weeks the Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof with a flood, and unto THE END OF THE WAR desolations are determined.
One week left.
In Daniel 9: 27. he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 10: 1. In the third year of king Cyrus of Persia.
Daniel 10: 1. In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia A THING WAS REVEALED UNTO DANIEL, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and THE THING TRUE, but the TIME appointed LONG: and he UNDERSTOOD THE THING, and HAD UNDERSTANDING OF THE CHEZEV.
Recalling back to Daniel 9: 27, and even further back, it is not difficult to see to what he was referring to.
“A THING WAS REVEALED UNTO DANIEL”
“THE THING TRUE,”
“but the TIME appointed LONG:”
“and he UNDERSTOOD THE THING,”
“and HAD UNDERSTANDING OF THE VISION.”

Dan 8: 26. And the VISION of the evening and the morning which was told TRUE: wherefore shut thou up the vision; FOR IT shall be FOR MANY DAYS.

Daniel, wrote it all down, and just like Jeremiah’s chezev writings of the seventy years of captivity, was revealed to Daniel, through studying it. Because he does not mention Gabriel or another chezev. So the understanding of the chezev came to him in the same manner, by him studying his written words.
“A THING WAS REVEALED UNTO DANIEL”
“THE THING TRUE,” “but the TIME appointed LONG:”

Let’s back track a bit.
Dan 8: 27. And I Daniel fainted, and was sick days; afterward I rose up, and did the king’s business; and I was ASTONISHED at the CHEZEV, BUT NONE UNDERSTOOD IT.

Now “he UNDERSTOOD THE THING,” WAR!
“and HAD UNDERSTANDING OF THE CHEZEV.”

Once he had some idea of the chezev, the realisation of the WAR, for his people must have been a shock. Understanding how long it was to be before it was to occur. at ‘THE TIME OF THE END.’

It was the thought of his people being at WAR with the little horn that made him ill for three whole weeks.

From The Interlinear Translation Bible.
Dan 10: 1. “In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, a thing was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The thing was true and A GREAT CONFLICT, he understood the thing, and understanding of the chezev.”

Now please remember Daniel 7: 21, 25. Daniel 8: 24, 26, and Daniel 10: 1. That is, so far as we have studied where the war is mentioned and ties the chapters within the chezev together as a progression that ‘concerns the time of the end,’ as Gabriel, indicates from Dan 7 right through to Dan 12.
And of course Daniel, had just been given the progression and expansion of the CHEZEV, only this time the number of 70 weeks were right in front of him, broken down into the last 3 ½ days.
No wonder after he realised the facts about A GREAT CONFLICT, he was sick for three weeks.
Daniel 10: 2, In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.

Kindest regards and my prayers.

Pc.

Upvote 0

Maranatha40

Feb 15, 2007
✟15,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I have no doubt at all that we're living in the last days, and absolutely agree that prophecy is unfolding before our eyes. We should be reading, teaching, and studying "with a Bible in one hand and the newspaper in the other." All I was saying is that that was sooooo much to put into a post.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Oh, I have no doubt at all that we're living in the last days, and absolutely agree that prophecy is unfolding before our eyes. We should be reading, teaching, and studying "with a Bible in one hand and the newspaper in the other." All I was saying is that that was sooooo much to put into a post.
That is good to hear Maranatha, you are strong in the gift of faith, an encouragement to me and others that believe these things through the study of scripture.
You are right of course it was far too long, I know and understand it was a lot to get through.
My neighbour complained when I spoke of these things and said ‘slow down I can’t follow you that quickly.’ Yet my wife says ‘you have told me that before just get to the point.”
But from what you have said I understand Maranatha, that we both know we haven’t much time left and if I give only a small part of the picture it won’t make any sense.
If you have time just copy it and read it several times then it will become clearer and if you have any difficulty with some of my terminology which is obscure at the best of times then please, just ask me.
And please if you have any ideas don’t keep them to yourself tell your Peers what you think then we can all grow.
In His name.
PC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have studied prophecy with friends, for many years, over 30 in fact and have posted this information a long time ago by every means available from audio to video tapes then DVD systems and this site before any hint of a war with Iraq or with Iran and was told many impolite things, now when this is really starting to happen I am told more impolite things.
That’s the way it is when dealing with prophecy, not many people like it or are frightened by it.
Daniel chapters 7 and 8 can stand on their own along with Revelation to show what is about to occur in the Middle East. That is what I based my facts on. Not on the a few news items, as you erroneously suggest!

I report the Bible, first and the news FOLLOWS, not the other way around. So you watch the news and I will keep one jump ahead of it with more scripture. Then when the news follows scripture for the next few years you can tell me I made some lucky guesses. The beast will turn up with Lucifer and will start a war for 3 ½ years.
Then when Jesus, comes in the clouds you may be raised up… or left behind….. I Hope you will be ready because the pages of Daniel, are slowly turning!

PC

In my opinion it is the need to read the Bible as an oracle of future events that prevents people from actually reading it in the way it was intended - a document which shows one how one ought to live.

Stop looking for oracles and start reading the words.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
In my opinion it is the need to read the Bible as an oracle of future events that prevents people from actually reading it in the way it was intended - a document which shows one how one ought to live.

That’s your advice ArnautDaniel? OK the Bible, shows us how we should live. And I agree with you on that.
But why is it that you say to me ‘stop looking for oracles.”
Why should I not look for oracles/prophesy?

However does that mean at the cost of the TESTIMONY OF JEASUS?

Because prophecy IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS.
So why should I stop speaking of His testimony?
Are you saying that all the Prophets that spoke of Prophecy did not know how to live according to His word?
Daniel 600BC certainly knew how to live according to God’s word and He was a wonderful Prophet and look how Satan tried to destroy him.

The final arbiter in this IS the word of God, through scripture, is that not so?

Ok I will show you where the Bible, says what we should be doing now and who we are.
John in Patmos says.
Revelation 1: 2. “Who BARE RECORD OF THE WORD OF GOD, AND OF HIS TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST, and of ALL THINGS THAT HE SAW.”

There is a blessing for those that do the following.
Revelation 1: 3. BLESSED is HE THAT READETH, AND THEY THAT HEAR THE WORD OF THIS PROPHECY, and KEEP THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN THEREIN: for the TIME is AT HAND.
See also Rev 1: 9.

What people are Satanic forces going to try and attack at the time of the end and what will they posses?
Rev 12: 17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war WITH THE REMNANT of her seed, WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS.

Rev 19: 10. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I AM THY FELLOWSERVANT, AND OF THY BRETHREN THAT HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS:
WORSHIP GOD: FOR THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

If I maybe so bold ArnautDaniel, and say that I am doing what the Bible, tells me to do as best I can.
I may not be as good as you or my Peers here. But I love my Lord Jesus, and our Father in Heaven and I love my family and my dear friends and I am the worst sinner of all but they love me which is a wonderful blessing.

I need Jesus’ wise words, especially in these times that we live, where I fear for so many that struggle with these things and for myself also because I don’t want to let Him down, yet I do.
So I try and do the following to help my fellow human beings, and I do get short with some but that is because I am such a dreadful sinner.

2 Timothy 2: 15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
For in truth the promise is made in 1 Cor 15: 49 – 58.

I don’t want this, It is a burden and I get fearful of these soon to come things that I study. I worry and pray that God’s people and those that do not know Him yet, will see Him and the danger of not understanding His love and concern for us through His testimony.
Matthew 24: 23. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Daniel 12: 3. And THEY THAT BE WISE shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and THEY THAT TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS as the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel 12: 8. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9. And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: FOR THE WORDS are CLOSED UP AND SEALED TILL THE TIME OF THE END.
10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and TRIED; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; BUT THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND.

It was the three ‘wise men’ that knew of the baby Jesus, so be wise in His word, the testimony of Jesus. which is prophecy.
The everlasting kingdom is soon to be realised.
Amen.

Upvote 0

divided sky

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Northeastern U.S.
✟2,065.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I'm with you, and another suggestion, start understanding the different types of writing in the Bible to get a clear understanding of what the text is trying to communicate.

We've been living in the last days for 2000 years, since Christ died.

Upvote 0

bkhoward2001

Sep 26, 2005
Visit site
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

There is no doubt now. We should both prepare spiritually and physically. There is no pre-Trib rapture; it is only after the final seven years, so hold on folks for a bumpy ride. But the best ride of all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
quite biblical actually...for in the end times:

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
I'm with you, and another suggestion, start understanding the different types of writing in the Bible to get a clear understanding of what the text is trying to communicate.

We've been living in the last days for 2000 years, since Christ died.
I think we had better look and see what the Bible, says about ‘the last days.’
There is a specific time span placed upon the vision of Dan 8.
Dan 8: 13. Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long the vision the daily and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

So we have the limited time span of the vision. 2300 days.
Daniel 8: 17. So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

The writings of Daniel, are very specific.
We have a vision lasting 6 a bit years, concerning the ‘time of the end’ and ‘last end.’

So from the context of those verses we have a vision that lasts for 2300 days = 6 and a bit years.
Placed at ‘the time of the end.’
From that we know that nobody has lived through the last days until they start, which is when the Ram, with two horns the shorter horn Iraq, which leader is the smaller horn has been dealt with and the higher that comes up last Iran, of Daniel 8 are finished off when the higher comes up last pushing North West and South and the rough goat U S A attacks the ram by the river Ulai from the West.
Then we have an idea of when the 2300 last days starts and ends when the sanctuary is cleansed.

And should someone quote these following two verses, and suggest that that was when the last days started, Let me just say that the vision of Daniel 8 will not let anyone do that.
At the time these verses were written, it was for those people at that time, the last days.
Now around two thousand years later those days have become early days and we are now at this moment in the last days and next week, and today will become days past.
Hebrews 1: 1. God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2.Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Maranatha, PC.

Upvote 0

divided sky

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Northeastern U.S.
✟2,065.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
quite biblical actually...for in the end times:

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

This prophecy was fulfilled 2000 years ago. The Spirit has been poured out to humanity. It's here. We are in the end times and have been for 2000 years.

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian

PC
Daniel was fulfilled thousands of years ago. Sorry. That was the end of the time of the Abrahamic covenant. That was the essential nature of what defined Israel. Daniel 12 speak of a nation not nations. It has nothing to do with Revelation though it is similair in its topic of prophesy. IMHO

Upvote 0

jesusfreak0791

Feb 17, 2007
Alabama
Visit site
✟7,657.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is no doubt now. We should both prepare spiritually and physically. There is no pre-Trib rapture; it is only after the final seven years, so hold on folks for a bumpy ride. But the best ride of all.
I believe in the Pre-Trib rapture. The great tribulation hasn't even started yet so I wouldn't say that there isn't one yet till the Tribulation actually starts. I mean the anti-christ hasn't even revealed himself yet so you cannot say that there is no pre-trib rapture yet,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.