Florida
✟321,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Reports of massive number of missiles fired. No reports yet on casualties or damage, as the attack is happening right now.

That will likely end the whole thing. A minor retaliation and a whole lot of blather about "reserving the right to retaliate" and "reserving the right to retaliate for any retaliation" and we all go home and play with the dog.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
#BREAKING: #Iran IRGC statement:
"We warn all allied countries of the US that if attacks are launched from bases in their countries on Iran, they will be a target of military retaliation."#AlAssadBase #Iraq

To be expected I guess?
We will see how far they wish to push it?
Trump has his finger on the button.

I'm sure Trump has already talked with Iran's main backup -- Putin. Probably no surprises between those two. Nothing wrong with a good bromance. Especially in times like these.

I'm also sure Putin has told Iran that they are on their own. If not? This may be the end of the world as mentioned in the Bible?

It's good to know Christ.
And call him Lord.

M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reports of massive number of missiles fired. No reports yet on casualties or damage, as the attack is happening right now.

Yikes! I guess Trump was right! There was an "imminent threat" to our safety in the region! (/irony)

• Haha
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
To be expected I guess?
We will see how far they wish to push it?
Trump has his finger on the button.

I'm sure Trump has already talked with Iran's main backup -- Putin. Probably no surprises between those two. Nothing wrong with a good bromance. Especially in times like these.

I'm also sure Putin has told Iran that they are on their own. If not? This may be the end of the world as mentioned in the Bible?
M-Bob

After Trump loudly announces his desire to become a war criminal and make America into a "state sponsor of terror" by attacking cultural sites he surely wrote to his pen-pal Vlad (from whom he can get better intel than he can from those stupid American intel sources...that's why Trump trusts Vlad over American intel!)

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I hope Iran is engaging in a lot of worldwide diplomacy gathering allies. MHO: Iran should not be warning US allies, but courting them.

That's the sad part. America's PRESIDENT announced a desire to bomb cultural sites...just like the Taliban blowing up the Buddhas at Bamyan! Trump is TRYING to make America an international pariah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No worries we have some strong Christian leaders in the United States that are counseling Trump and mixed with an excellent military with some of the best advisers in the world -- life goes on.

At least for today.
God has His hand on ALL of this.
Kind of separates the true believers from the lost.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
That will likely end the whole thing. A minor retaliation and a whole lot of blather about "reserving the right to retaliate" and "reserving the right to retaliate for any retaliation" and we all go home and play with the dog.

I am not so sure. Trump is a loon. Its his policies that have increased tensions with Iran over the past year.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟321,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am not so sure. Trump is a loon. Its his policies that have increased tensions with Iran over the past year.

You can't call your political adversary a loon and expect to be taken seriously. When US tanks enter Tehran I'll believe there's a war going on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
No worries we have some strong Christian leaders in the United States that are counseling Trump

They should remind him that having unprotected sex with inappropriate content actors while his wife is home with their newborn is neither safe nor moral. (I'm not sure if this is covered in "Two Corinthians")

and mixed with an excellent military with some of the best advisers in the world

Advisors including intel chiefs that Trump doesn't trust...thankfully he's got Vladimir Putin to give him the intel he needs.

God has His hand on ALL of this.

Cop out.

Kind of separates the true believers from the lost.

M-Bob

LOL. Yeah.

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Seems like some are hoping for war.

That would be the guy who ok'd the killing of a top Iranian general and then refused to let anyone in on the secret as to WHY it was necessary NOW.

While us Christians pray for peace.

Good for you. I hope your prayers are answered. But then the guy that the Evangelicals put into office couldn't care less about your "God".

There are only two fathers.
M-Bob

Might want to hit up the biology books there...

Upvote 0