• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Invited non MJ Jews

Discussion in 'Messianic Judaism' started by Tishri1, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tishri1

Tishri1 CF Owner's Advisory Team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter Staff on LOA

+4,061
    Messianic
    Married
    Hi we are going to make a list of invited (non MJ) Jews who we believe should have posting privileges in this place

If your name is on this list, PM me to make sure we have you on staff's list of approved posters

If you want to nominate a (non MJ) Jew for consideration to have member privileges here please PM me as well:thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tishri1

Tishri1 CF Owner's Advisory Team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter Staff on LOA

+4,061
    Messianic
    Married
    ChavaK
    yonah_michael
    xDenax
    Aryeh Jay
    Danny Ski

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  3. Tishri1

+4,061
    Messianic
    Married
    Just to clear the air for anyone concerned....

As the folks on the list PM me, I'm making sure they know that to post responsibly means to respect that this forum is still for those who belong to or are interested in Messianic Judiasm and to respect that enough to support them and not post against the MJ SOP or site wide Rules:thumbsup:

Ok thats all:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.