Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey honey, what did you do with our tickets to Armageddon, and has any body seen the road map? I believe the invitation said to bring lots of sunscreen, and sunglasses. Also byob and there will be many high and mighty people there, actually, mainly kings, but I don't believe it is just a gentlemen's only club thing.

It seems when it comes down to condemnation, that it begins with Kings. They are the head, and the leaders of the people. They are the most exalted upon the Earth, the mountains from the valleys. Speaking of mountains, the word, Armageddon is actually made of two Hebrew words: har, meaning mountain or range of hills, and meggiddon meaning rendezvous or assembly. Therefore, a mountain gathering, and the mountains that are being gathered are the exalted ones who have magnified themselves to a position that is not meant for them.

This is how the Armageddon scripture is worded:

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

These kings are not from Siam, or the orient or other material kingdoms, but rather represent the kingdoms of the unrighteous workers of iniquity, whom have poised as Christ on Earth.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

When Christ does return, there will be those who stand with him and they shall exalted to kings and priests.

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

These positions will be filled with the worthy, who have humbled themselves, suffered for the sake of righteousness, and have traded their present worldly lives for their future in the kingdom of God.

These positions are for the elect, and to those who do not belong there, but think their deserving anyway, well it says:

Pro 25:6 Put not forth thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great men:
Pro 25:7 For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.

To Abraham and to his seed was the righteous blessing promised to those whom would follow in the way of righteousness, but to the self exalted kings in their imaginations, it was early determined to eradicate them.

Deu 7:22 And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee.
Deu 7:23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
Deu 7:24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

How could this be fulfilled in Christ?

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

And then what is this sword of the Lord?

Jer 25:15 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
Jer 25:16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
Jer 25:17 Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Jer 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;

And this continues on to list many kings and nations appointed to destruction. How and what is the sword. As Christ said he came to bring a sword and He did.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Who ever partakes of the Lord's supper unworthily is receiving an all expense payed ticket to their destruction in not so beautiful Armageddon. To partake of the Word of God and not follow the proper council thereof, brings about spiritual drunkenness and delusion:

Deu 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;
Deu 29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
Deu 29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.

As Paul in Philippians likened his teachings as being poured out as a drink offering, the outcome would bring joy and much consolation, but to the workers of iniquity, delusion and condemnation. This drunkenness or delusion would be a snare that would trap many unsuspecting souls.

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
Isa 24:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

Christ refers to this incident in a parable:

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Paul warns in Thessalonians that Christ is returning to destroy the workers of unrighteousness, those who are in delusion, believing the lie:

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Is this lie related to the lie that Satan made to Eve in the garden?

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Note the desire there to exalt oneself to a high position, with out even doing any of the works. Just believe and you shall be saved. All those who are following those following lies.

Pro 29:12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.

If you can see and hear this, and can believe it, flee to the valley of the mountains

Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

The humble, and repentant, that is the valleys of those who will be spared, but the mountains of the unrighteous who have exalted themselves and promoted the lie will be brought down.

Isa 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

Isa 42:15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

Zep 3:8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

This gathering is going on right now and their gathering place seems to be on every street corner throughout every community, noted by elevating the big tall steeples so as to flag them out by those who are gathering to Armageddon. Unlimited amount of tickets and invitations. So drink up.

Co 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Warning Against the Adulteress
Pro 7:1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
Pro 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
Pro 7:3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
Pro 7:4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
Pro 7:5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
Pro 7:13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
Pro 7:14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
Pro 7:15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Pro 7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
Pro 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
Pro 7:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
Pro 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield
, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
Pro 7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
Pro 7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit

Jack Isaacks

Jan 24, 2017
Arizona
✟12,262.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hey honey, what did you do with our tickets to Armageddon, and has any body seen the road map? I believe the invitation said to bring lots of sunscreen, and sunglasses. Also byob and there will be many high and mighty people there, actually, mainly kings, but I don't believe it is just a gentlemen's only club thing.

It seems when it comes down to condemnation, that it begins with Kings. They are the head, and the leaders of the people. They are the most exalted upon the Earth, the mountains from the valleys. Speaking of mountains, the word, Armageddon is actually made of two Hebrew words: har, meaning mountain or range of hills, and meggiddon meaning rendezvous or assembly. Therefore, a mountain gathering, and the mountains that are being gathered are the exalted ones who have magnified themselves to a position that is not meant for them.

This is how the Armageddon scripture is worded:

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

These kings are not from Siam, or the orient or other material kingdoms, but rather represent the kingdoms of the unrighteous workers of iniquity, whom have poised as Christ on Earth.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

When Christ does return, there will be those who stand with him and they shall exalted to kings and priests.

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

These positions will be filled with the worthy, who have humbled themselves, suffered for the sake of righteousness, and have traded their present worldly lives for their future in the kingdom of God.

These positions are for the elect, and to those who do not belong there, but think their deserving anyway, well it says:

Pro 25:6 Put not forth thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great men:
Pro 25:7 For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.

To Abraham and to his seed was the righteous blessing promised to those whom would follow in the way of righteousness, but to the self exalted kings in their imaginations, it was early determined to eradicate them.

Deu 7:22 And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee.
Deu 7:23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
Deu 7:24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

How could this be fulfilled in Christ?

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

And then what is this sword of the Lord?

Jer 25:15 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
Jer 25:16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
Jer 25:17 Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Jer 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;

And this continues on to list many kings and nations appointed to destruction. How and what is the sword. As Christ said he came to bring a sword and He did.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Who ever partakes of the Lord's supper unworthily is receiving an all expense payed ticket to their destruction in not so beautiful Armageddon. To partake of the Word of God and not follow the proper council thereof, brings about spiritual drunkenness and delusion:

Deu 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;
Deu 29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
Deu 29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.

As Paul in Philippians likened his teachings as being poured out as a drink offering, the outcome would bring joy and much consolation, but to the workers of iniquity, delusion and condemnation. This drunkenness or delusion would be a snare that would trap many unsuspecting souls.

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
Isa 24:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

Christ refers to this incident in a parable:

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Paul warns in Thessalonians that Christ is returning to destroy the workers of unrighteousness, those who are in delusion, believing the lie:

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Is this lie related to the lie that Satan made to Eve in the garden?

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Note the desire there to exalt oneself to a high position, with out even doing any of the works. Just believe and you shall be saved. All those who are following those following lies.

Pro 29:12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.

If you can see and hear this, and can believe it, flee to the valley of the mountains

Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

The humble, and repentant, that is the valleys of those who will be spared, but the mountains of the unrighteous who have exalted themselves and promoted the lie will be brought down.

Isa 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

Isa 42:15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

Zep 3:8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

This gathering is going on right now and their gathering place seems to be on every street corner throughout every community, noted by elevating the big tall steeples so as to flag them out by those who are gathering to Armageddon. Unlimited amount of tickets and invitations. So drink up.

Co 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Warning Against the Adulteress
Pro 7:1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
Pro 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
Pro 7:3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
Pro 7:4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
Pro 7:5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
Pro 7:13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
Pro 7:14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
Pro 7:15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Pro 7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
Pro 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
Pro 7:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
Pro 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield
, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
Pro 7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
Pro 7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit

Someone wiser than anyone who posts to these blogs said, "It is NOT for you to know the times or seasons which the Father has set by His own authority."

Playing Pin the Tail on the Beast or trying to fill out your eschatological Soduku is a waste of time.

Christ is risen!

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Someone wiser than anyone who posts to these blogs said, "It is NOT for you to know the times or seasons which the Father has set by His own authority."

Playing Pin the Tail on the Beast or trying to fill out your eschatological Soduku is a waste of time.

Christ is risen!

I don't believe you really understand, that He who is most wise would all His followers be wise as well so unlike the young man who ended up with the harlot might have have maintained the right course. Ignorance may seem blissful but it will take you to Armageddon. Christ is the Head and the body does not do so well if it does not follow the Head

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Was Mount Sinai an Armageddon preview, with its thunder, lightening, loud voice giving the Ten Commandments?

It's possible my friend, for it is written that the Earth and the Heavens will be shaken. It is a waving to remove that which can be shaken so that which is in Christ may remain. In Numbers, it was written that the priest were to be waved that they could serve the Lord, so as a psalm says:

Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

The children of Israel were commanded to lean on the heads of the priest:

Num 8:10 And thou shalt bring the Levites before the LORD: and the children of Israel shall put their hands upon the Levites:
Num 8:11 And Aaron shall offer the Levites before the LORD for an offering of the children of Israel, that they may execute the service of the LORD. (actually a wave offering)

The children were to place their hope and trust in God, and the priest were to provide the council of the Lord: This represented by the leaning of the hand to the head, ( from the head comes instruction).

Mal 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

The fear and trembling is a characteristic of the Spirit of God and to those whose faith stand the test and do the works, they will be the kings and priest of the almighty:

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

This fear and trembling is from the goodness of God:

Jer 33:9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit

• Optimistic
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Jack Isaacks

Jan 24, 2017
Arizona
✟12,262.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe you really understand, that He who is most wise would all His followers be wise as well so unlike the young man who ended up with the harlot might have have maintained the right course. Ignorance may seem blissful but it will take you to Armageddon. Christ is the Head and the body does not do so well if it does not follow the Head

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit
Let's see.

I quoted the DIRECT words of Jesus, but you say I'm ignorant.

Do I understand you properly?

Christ is risen!

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's see.

I quoted the DIRECT words of Jesus, but you say I'm ignorant.

Do I understand you properly?

Christ is risen!

Did you read the article, cause your saying that it is not for us to understand prophecy. I think everyone needs to understand this:

2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0