Louisville
✟15,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christian for many years, well maybe. Worked a Bus Ministry, the church ended it and had other big idea’s than the children. Just quit going to church for about 9 years was not good because that was the time I was raising my children. Though really did not want part of organized religion, its money based and preacher focused. Did not quit loving God, just had little to no relationship after I left. Recently have returned to Church after starting a real relationship with Christ. Don’t care about the condemnation of other “religious people” who freely give such pleasantness. Building my relationship this time with God and help out the Church not for the pastor or the people, simply for God. Still love people which is a real jump forward for me. Not that I have not loved people simply built a few steel walls up. Not perfect though trying to be a better Jesus follower. Coronavirus is nothing to fear, survived cancer twice, God allowed me to live. Its Gods will for me to live super and if it is God saying its time to come home super. Like most humans don’t want to die, yes there is a tiny fear (think that is healthy :) ) Most part don’t fear death that is a given, may came to terms with that years ago at the age of 19 yrs old. Death means nothing, are you praying today and reading your Bible or serving God now that means something. Live for God so you can be Alive.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Christian for many years, well maybe. Worked a Bus Ministry, the church ended it and had other big idea’s than the children. Just quit going to church for about 9 years was not good because that was the time I was raising my children. Though really did not want part of organized religion, its money based and preacher focused. Did not quit loving God, just had little to no relationship after I left. Recently have returned to Church after starting a real relationship with Christ. Don’t care about the condemnation of other “religious people” who freely give such pleasantness. Building my relationship this time with God and help out the Church not for the pastor or the people, simply for God. Still love people which is a real jump forward for me. Not that I have not loved people simply built a few steel walls up. Not perfect though trying to be a better Jesus follower. Coronavirus is nothing to fear, survived cancer twice, God allowed me to live. Its Gods will for me to live super and if it is God saying its time to come home super. Like most humans don’t want to die, yes there is a tiny fear (think that is healthy :) ) Most part don’t fear death that is a given, may came to terms with that years ago at the age of 19 yrs old. Death means nothing, are you praying today and reading your Bible or serving God now that means something. Live for God so you can be Alive.
Hi, so good to meet you, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians. :)

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian