Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi everyone, am a new member here and I kept wondering about my purpose in life. I thought of joining this forum hoping that I'll be able to meet people who could guide me through and maybe fill the gap I've been feeling lately .
Hello, Conzie. Welcome to CF:).

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, am a new member here and I kept wondering about my purpose in life. I thought of joining this forum hoping that I'll be able to meet people who could guide me through and maybe fill the gap I've been feeling lately .
Hi; good to see you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Conzie;
Well; by your identification as a Catholic; that means you are a Christian; and the Bible says; in:

Ecclesiastes 12:13–14:

that we should:

: "Here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil"

I have found that one of the best ways to "keep His commandments" is to follow Apostle Paul's admonition:

"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your hearts to the Lord," Ephesians 5:19

And on that note:
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Conzie

Mar 12, 2018
Riyadh
✟15,577.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Separated
Hi Conzie;
Well; by your identification as a Catholic; that means you are a Christian; and the Bible says; in:

Ecclesiastes 12:13–14:

that we should:

: "Here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil"

I have found that one of the best ways to "keep His commandments" is to follow Apostle Paul's admonition:

"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your hearts to the Lord," Ephesians 5:19

And on that note:
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg
Thanks for the welcome and yes, I like Praise and Worship music specifically that of Don Moen's. I will check the directory.

Upvote 0