San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As we approach nearer to the return of our Lord Yeshua the eyes and ears of many are being opened up to the truth of YHWH's Word. And with that knowledge more belivers are being exposed to the Solar Calendar of 364 Days as spoken of in the books of 1 Enoch and Jubilees. And the purpose of this introduction is to show how the Moon would realign properly with the Sun at certain points in the year and, that the Solar and Lunar cycles are intimately connected with the Jubilee Cycle.

Let us read what Enoch says in regards to when we are to intercalate a 30 Day Lunar Month:

"Thus I saw their positions , the sun rising and setting according to the order of their months . And in those days the sun has an overplus of 30 days in 5 years taken together , and all the days which belong to one of those 5 full years amount to 364 days . And the overplus of the sun and of the stars amounts to 6 days : in 5 years , 6 days every year come to 30 days ; and the moon falls behind the sun and stars to the number of 30 days . And the moon brings in all the years exactly , so that their position is not prematurely advanced or delayed by a single day unto eternity ; but the moon completes the changing years with perfect justice in 364 days ."

This passage here is crucial as Enoch clearly states that at the end of every 5 year period we are to add a certain number of days to the Moon so that it completes the year in 364 Days. Let's see when we are to do that exactly:

In three years there are 1,092 days , and in 5 years 1,820 days , so that in eight years there are two thousand nine hundred and 12 days . In 3 years there accrue to the moon herself 1,062 days , and in 5 years she falls 50 behind : i.e. at the close of these an addition is made to the 1,062 days . And in 5 years there are 1,770 days , so that the days in 8 lunar years amount to 2,832 . Thus in 8 years she falls behind to the amount of 80 days , and the sum total of the days she falls behind in 8 years is 80 . And the year is accurately completed in conformity with their stations and the stations of the sun , as they ( i.e. the sun and moon ) rise from the portals through which it ( the sun ) rises and sets 30 days .

So then Enoch makes it clear that after 5 years the Sun has an overplus of 30 Days which is equivalent to 1 Month. Therefore we are able to take this extra month and add it to Year 3:

1,062 Days + 30 Days = 1,092 Days

Yet interestingly enough at the end of 10 Years you would need to add 60 Days/2 Months for Year 6 to balance out. It is too much to go into words before you get overwhelmed, so I have attached two screenshots and my Google Sheets file to view for your convenience:

Screenshot_20211230-105150_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20211230-105207_Sheets.jpg

The key cells are colored green and purple. And you'll have to zoom in to view the .pdf file correctly.

**UPDATE**
Please see the final draft of this .pdf file in post #7 for a much cleaner and organized spreadsheet.

Attachments

• Jubilee Cycle w_ Solar & Luar Years.pdf
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bèlla

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Get the rare and old book All Past Time By Mr J.B. Dimbleby, it can be hard to find. Part of the book is in another book by Alex Gleson

Here is a link to Mr Gleson's book that is online, go to pages 126-127/433 to see the part of the book containing All Past Time by Mr Dimbleby

Alex Gleason-Is the Bible From Heaven Is the Earth a Globe.o-1 Pages 301-350 - Flip PDF Download | FlipHTML5

Here is an amazon link but it is not available right now.
https://www.amazon.com/All-Past-Time-J-Dimbleby/dp/B001NXWAZ6

• Useful
Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Okay so to elaborate further on what I had difficulty saying in my OP, after 5 Years you add 1 Month /30 Days to the last 3 Year Period. But after the first 5 Years you add 1 Month more than the previous 5 Years:

5 Years = +1 Month = +30 Days
10 Years = +2 Months = +60 Days
15 Years = +3 Months = +90 Days
20 Years = +4 Months = +120 Days
25 Years = +5 Months = +150 Days
30 Years = +6 Months = +180 Days
35 Years = +7 Months = +210 Days
40 Years = +8 Months = +240 Days
45 Years = +9 Months = +270 Days
50 Years = +10 Months = +300 Days

The significance of this is two fold, first 50 Years = 1 Jubilee and second we see that at the end of the Jubilee cycle the Moon completes all her days and years with the Sun and Stars. What I mean is that since Enoch says not to add the 4 Seasonal/Intercalary Days which divide the four seasons during the year, but to add them at the end of the year. For this to be accomplished the luminaries must complete 360 Degrees in 360 Days, 1 Degree per 1 Day. Since this is so...

Sun and stars
360 Days x 1 Year = 360 Days
360 Days + 4 Days = 364 Days

Moon
354 Days x 1 Year = 354 Days

Since the Moon is lacking 6 Degrees/6 Days Enoch tells us that the Sun has an overplus of 6 Days, and because the Sun and stars complete the year in 364 Days does Enoch tell us that it falls behind them by 10 Days So after 50 Years the result is as follows...

Sun and stars
360 Days x 50 Years = 18,000 Days
4 Days x 50 Years = 200 Days
18,000 Days + 200 Days = 18,200 Days
6 Days x 50 Years = 300 Days

Moon
354 Days x 50 Years = 17,700 Days
17,700 Days + 300 Days = 18,000 Days
4 Days x 50 Years = 200 Days
18,000 Days + 200 Days = 18,200 Days

This cycle of the luminaries repeats every 50 Years. This system of God's is perfect and far superior to the Metonic cycle and the calculations of all lunar and luni-solar calendars.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
For those interested in the subject these may be helpful:

Enoch Calendar
Enoch Calendar Explained

~bella

Get the rare and old book All Past Time By Mr J.B. Dimbleby, it can be hard to find. Part of the book is in another book by Alex Gleson

Here is a link to Mr Gleson's book that is online, go to pages 126-127/433 to see the part of the book containing All Past Time by Mr Dimbleby

Alex Gleason-Is the Bible From Heaven Is the Earth a Globe.o-1 Pages 301-350 - Flip PDF Download | FlipHTML5

My reply in post #5 I meant to place after quoting both of your replies from posts #'s 2 & 3.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Okay guys I just finished creating a new Google Sheets .pdf file which list all the individual days and years from 1 thru 50 without skipping a day or year. You guys will enjoy this one a ton as it is much cleaner and organized than my intial rough draft. and like the previous file you will have to zoom in to see it clearly.

Attachments

• Jubilee Cycle w_ Solar & Luar Years.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 28
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
For those of you who want to fully understand what I said in post #4 consider and observe this beautiful perfection of God's Calendar:

...seeing that 1 Jubilee has 10 Lunar Intercalary Months beginning with Year 3 and ending with Year 30 the Moon has completed the following number of days...

354 Days x 30 Years = 10,620 Days

...after Year 50 we intercalate 300 Days...

10,620 Days + 300 Days = 10,920 Days

...from Year 30 to Year 50 we have 20 Years between them...

354 Days x 20 Years = 7,080 Days
10,920 Days + 7,080 Days = 18,000 Days

God's Calendar truly is awesome, perfect, and far superior to every single calendar in the world! As you can all clearly see the Moon truly completes all her days and years after 50 Years/1 Jubilee, and then begins her lunar cycle anew.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
After further study and meditation I have observed the following pattern...

Year 5 reconciles Years 1-3 for the Moon
Year 10 reconciles Years 4-6 for the Moon
Year 15 reconciles Years 7-9 for the Moon
Year 20 reconciles Years 10-12 for the Moon
Year 25 reconciles Years 13-15 for the Moon
Year 30 reconciles Years 16-18 for the Moon
Year 35 reconciles Years 19-21 for the Moon
Year 40 reconciles Years 22-24 for the Moon
Year 45 reconciles Years 25-27 for the Moon
Year 50 reconciles Years 28-30 for the Moon

This perfectly explains why the first (30 Years x 354 Days) + 300 Days = 10,920 Days and the remaining 20 Years x 354 Days = 7,080 Days for a grand total of 18,000 Days.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
For those interested in the subject these may be helpful:

Enoch Calendar
Enoch Calendar Explained

~bella
Hello sister, I just finished reading through that .pdf file you shared on your first post. I clicked on the first hyperlink you posted but, didn't look at the site because my computer notified me of an unsafe connection if I continued to visit it.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Hey there brother I haven't checked out the Amazon link yet, but I did start reading the book on earth being flat or a sphere and it is a very enjoyable read! The man writing is clearly very practical and straightforward enough for the general public, and at the saem time in depth enough to be appreciated by those who wish for deeper and more technical proofs of the shape of the earth.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello sister, I just finished reading through that .pdf file you shared on your first post. I clicked on the first hyperlink you posted but, didn't look at the site because my computer notified me of an unsafe connection if I continued to visit it.

I don’t get a warning from the link. I’m viewing from an iPad. It has a live calendar. That may have prompted the notice. This is what you’ll see.

782BD568-77CF-48E4-B389-86A69FDDE7F5.jpeg

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey there brother I haven't checked out the Amazon link yet, but I did start reading the book on earth being flat or a sphere and it is a very enjoyable read! The man writing is clearly very practical and straightforward enough for the general public, and at the saem time in depth enough to be appreciated by those who wish for deeper and more technical proofs of the shape of the earth.

Well the amazon book (All Past Time) is actually not available now.

That was the reason i posted the link to the online book, that is true the whole book is about God's true creation.

But do not forget to look at the chapter VI (6) in the book, from All Past Time. That is related to many of the post you have been making about God's time piece above us.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I don’t get a warning from the link. I’m viewing from an iPad. It has a live calendar. That may have prompted the notice. This is what you’ll see.

View attachment 310273
Well i was viewing it from my Galaxy tablet and tried from my phone (both using Chrome) and still got the same message. So I can't really say why I'm getting them and not you.

How are you employing the information in your walk? Do you plan to switch to this system instead?

~bella
Ive been using the system since March 23, 2016 and haven't looked back since. I can't say that I've been able to keep all of the feast days successfully, though u have made sure to rest in the weekly Sabbaths and any days of the feasts considered Sabbaths. Other than that my primary reason for using it has been to keep track of the return of our Lord Christ in the 6,000the Year, and to also observe the year as written in the Bible according to what we have found in Enoch and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Otherwise the information presented here, and in future posts, are to enlighten the restt of the body of Christ and to refute any and all false doctrines concerning biblical chronology, history, and timekeeping.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Well the amazon book (All Past Time) is actually not available now.

That was the reason i posted the link to the online book, that is true the whole book is about God's true creation.

But do not forget to look at the chapter VI (6) in the book, from All Past Time. That is related to many of the post you have been making about God's time piece above us.
Thanks for that piece about chapter VI I'll be sure to look at it later today.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well i was viewing it from my Galaxy tablet and tried from my phone (both using Chrome) and still got the same message. So I can't really say why I'm getting them and not you.

I’m using Safari. But there are other sites along these lines. :)

Ive been using the system since March 23, 2016 and haven't looked back since. I can't say that I've been able to keep all of the feast days successfully, though u have made sure to rest in the weekly Sabbaths and any days of the feasts considered Sabbaths.

We grow in observance with time and maturity. He doesn’t expect us to do things perfectly from the start. Your effort is genuine. That matters most.

~bella

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let us read what Enoch says in regards to when we are to intercalate a 30 Day Lunar Month:

"Thus I saw their positions , the sun rising and setting according to the order of their months . And in those days the sun has an overplus of 30 days in 5 years taken together , and all the days which belong to one of those 5 full years amount to 364 days . And the overplus of the sun and of the stars amounts to 6 days : in 5 years , 6 days every year come to 30 days ; and the moon falls behind the sun and stars to the number of 30 days . And the moon brings in all the years exactly , so that their position is not prematurely advanced or delayed by a single day unto eternity ; but the moon completes the changing years with perfect justice in 364 days ."

The quote is incorrect: it has been corrupted, specifically the following statement.

And the moon brings in all the years exactly , so that their position is not prematurely advanced or delayed by a single day unto eternity ; but the moon completes the changing years with perfect justice in 364 days ."

It is clearly supposed to be the sun or the sun and the stars, not the moon, and the moon does no such thing even according this same writing, (Book of the Luminaries), in other places. This is why the 1917 R. H. Charles translation says the sun and places those two words in bold text, for he knew this could not be so, and counts it as an error, and emends it in his translation, (see the last link below: bold face font in his translation signifies an emendation of the text).

Enoch - Book of Enoch Ge'ez Interlinear
The Book of Enoch: The Book of the Courses of the Heavenly Luminaries: Chapter LXXIV
The Book of Enoch: Abbreviations, Brackets and Symbols Specially Used in the Translation of 1 Enoch

• Useful
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The quote is incorrect: it has been corrupted, specifically the following statement.

It is clearly supposed to be the sun or the sun and the stars, not the moon, and the moon does no such thing even according this same writing, (Book of the Luminaries), in other places. This is why the 1917 R. H. Charles translation says the sun and places those two words in bold text, for he knew this could not be so, and counts it as an error, and emends it in his translation, (see the last link below: bold face font in his translation signifies an emendation of the text).

Enoch - Book of Enoch Ge'ez Interlinear
The Book of Enoch: The Book of the Courses of the Heavenly Luminaries: Chapter LXXIV
The Book of Enoch: Abbreviations, Brackets and Symbols Specially Used in the Translation of 1 Enoch
Thanks for such useful links! I never bothered to check for an interlinear for Enoch. Even in the interlinear it does say the moon brings in all her days and years perfectly; while the sun and stars bring in the year perfectly. It's a bit difficult to decipher at first but Enoch was making the point that the Intercalation of those overplus days from the Sun will help the Moon catch up every 5 Years so that by Year 50 the Moon will have 18,000 Days and thus catch up on all her days and years. So Enoch is not saying the Moon is the leader of the year, nor have I said that.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for such useful links! I never bothered to check for an interlinear for Enoch. Even in the interlinear it does say the moon brings in all her days and years perfectly; while the sun and stars bring in the year perfectly. It's a bit difficult to decipher at first but Enoch was making the point that the Intercalation of those overplus days from the Sun will help the Moon catch up every 5 Years so that by Year 50 the Moon will have 18,000 Days and thus catch up on all her days and years. So Enoch is not saying the Moon is the leader of the year, nor have I said that.

Well, you haven't actually even accounted for the discrepancies in the figures and the reality. One lunation is actually closer to 29.5305 as an average: the moon actually wanders quite a lot in its orbit around the earth. In the period of one thousand years from 1600 to 2600 the shortest lunar month was 29.271819 days, while the longest lunar month was 29.832568 days, (The Lunar Month). That's a huge difference, but the point is mainly the average: taking the current average of a lunation approximately equal to 29.5305 your numbers are quite far off from the reality. For example your largest number, the number of days in fifty lunar years, which you have said is 17,700 days, is off by over eighteen days.

29.5305*12 = 354.366 days
354.366*50 = 17,718.3 days

Moreover, although I see that you have been addressing correlations between the lunar year and a year of 364 days, I haven't seen where you have said anything about the difference between a 364 day calendar and the actual tropical year, (approximately 365.242198 days). The reality is that a 364 day calendar cannot work without a leap year.

Upvote 0