United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’ll file to impeach Biden on Jan. 21

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a President of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on January 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” Greene told the conservative media outlet.
With the Democratically run Senate, House, Judiciary, DOJ, media and big tech - this will go absolutely no where, but I found it interesting.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a President of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on January 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” Greene told the conservative media outlet.
With the Democratically run Senate, House, Judiciary, DOJ, media and big tech - this will go absolutely no where, but I found it interesting.
That's nice. You will let us know how this turns out, right?
tulc(always likes to keep track of these things)

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

How does one find anything from ms. greene interesting? I suppose the QAnon cult, the jones cult, etc would find this laudable instead of the ignorance exhibited. Ms. greene is a clear demonstration of just how far this country has declined!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,403.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I, for one, would appreciate it if someone could point out to me the specific clause in the Constitution that outlines the impeachment of a former chief executive.
1) he was already impeached, though the trial didn't happen yet.

2) The Constitution is silent on it, either direction, but there is a pretty strong argument to allowing it.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian

Sad, but not surprising.

Upvote 0