Kansas
✟16,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello! So let me start with an interview introduction I’m bubblewrap no specific church just a believer of god! I’m a younger person but I’m here to ask and answer questions I see so let’s start with a question this one has been on my mind for a while and that is “will god let earth die” wether it be by a meteor or the molten core freezes or something well my answer to this is no it won’t when god originally destroyed earth with a flood he used rainbows to symbolize that he will never flood earth agian in a bible verse I ran into it said in short: god won’t destroy earth in any way shape or form so that’s good! Friends if you worry about not living a full life or earth dieing don’t be because god is here only he has the blade to finish the blow only he can destroy earth but until it’s time for our paradise to rise a happy life no evil no sin earth will stand and this just goes to show how great god is he can’t do anything you imagine so everyday you read something scary about earth dieing or something else know that god won’t let that happen any look forward to a new day but now I want you to look at what I said tell me or correct me about what I say! I wanna hear some feedback take care all

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF. :)

No, the earth will not end until the end of the age - when God will restore it to a state like that He originally created (unfallen). At the end when Christ returns and all things are "made new" ... until then the earth will continue.

Hello! So let me start with an interview introduction I’m bubblewrap no specific church just a believer of god! I’m a younger person but I’m here to ask and answer questions I see so let’s start with a question this one has been on my mind for a while and that is “will god let earth die” wether it be by a meteor or the molten core freezes or something well my answer to this is no it won’t when god originally destroyed earth with a flood he used rainbows to symbolize that he will never flood earth agian in a bible verse I ran into it said in short: god won’t destroy earth in any way shape or form so that’s good! Friends if you worry about not living a full life or earth dieing don’t be because god is here only he has the blade to finish the blow only he can destroy earth but until it’s time for our paradise to rise a happy life no evil no sin earth will stand and this just goes to show how great god is he can’t do anything you imagine so everyday you read something scary about earth dieing or something else know that god won’t let that happen any look forward to a new day but now I want you to look at what I said tell me or correct me about what I say! I wanna hear some feedback take care all

Upvote 0

Bubblewrap

Sep 12, 2018
Kansas
✟16,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello and welcome to CF. :) Thanks

No, the earth will not end until the end of the age - when God will restore it to a state like that He originally created (unfallen). At the end when Christ returns and all things are "made new" ... until then the earth will continue.

Upvote 0