seattle
✟21,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hi everyone, i didnt know that forums like these still exist! i was in prayer and somehow God led me to this site... such a blessing! im a young woman on fire for God and its awesome to have a community of believers to fellowship with! i love talking about Gods word and how amazing he is. i even have a youtube channel about it! anyway, im praying for you guys- hopefully theres a prayer forum on here...

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
hi everyone, i didnt know that forums like these still exist! i was in prayer and somehow God led me to this site... such a blessing! im a young woman on fire for God and its awesome to have a community of believers to fellowship with! i love talking about Gods word and how amazing he is. i even have a youtube channel about it! anyway, im praying for you guys- hopefully theres a prayer forum on here...
Hello artoniquenelson, welcome to CF. Be blessed :).

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Greetings and salutations.

God bless you saint :) thanks for prayer - huge!!!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Upvote 0

SeraTaru

Dec 5, 2017
Belfast
✟16,390.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome sister!

I smiled when I read your introduction :) It's great to meet a new person and instead of :

"Hi I'm Jim and I'm kinda lonely"
"Hi I'm Sally and I'm close to giving up"
"Hi I'm Bill and I'm struggling with sin"

......yours is "Hi I'm a young woman and ON FIRE FOR GOD"!!!!!

Amen and Amen :)

I've only been on these forums a week and they've been a real blessing to me - I trust you will be blessed and encouraged by the bucketload :)

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, @artoniquenelson. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. Yes, there is a prayer forum here. It's one of my favorite forums. Come join us by submitting a request or by praying for others. The link is right here-

Prayer Wall

God bless you. Looking forward to your fellowship on the forums.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums