Mathews
✟9,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi my name's Nicole 27 years old single looking for a good Christian man that loves to go to church read the Bible and likes Christian music and country music and a small town I'm a small town girl and likes cats

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for letting me know that I did not know that I'm new to the page

Okay. What this particular board you posted in can be used for, is as a meet & greet and for asking you questions and you answering them, or at least the ones you want to. I think so long as we keep it at that, chances are the staff won't lock your thread. But I'm not staff, so I can't say for sure.

I too am looking for someone though. I'm a 28 year old male who wants to become a singer. If you want to talk to me, just let me know on here and I will create a Private Conversation and we can get to know each other to see if there's a possible chance or not.

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Okay sure I am looking forward to talking to you I am looking into the singing business to I love to sing but some of my family members say I'm not that good but I believe in dreams and I believe if God wants me to become a gospel singer it will happen

That sounds awesome. Okay I sent you a message. This is a Private Message, just me and you. I just want to talk to you and see if we have anything in common :). I think you can access the message by clicking the icon which looks like an envelope.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi my name's Nicole 27 years old single looking for a good Christian man that loves to go to church read the Bible and likes Christian music and country music and a small town I'm a small town girl and likes cats
Hi Nicole,

Sounds like a great guy, I wish you great luck finding him. He's out there, probably looking for you.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0