✟4,431.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, hope you are having a great day so far

My name is Holly Sit, but you can call me Holly. I am from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, but currently, I am studying in Melbourne now. I have been a Christian since I was in high school.

This Covid-19 pandemic influenced me badly, I cannot go back to my hometown due to restrictions and quarantine requirements from the government. As such, I am struggling financially and carrying my life of faith. Hoping that someone really helps me to go through this difficult time.

For now, I really want to strengthen my life of faith and it will be great to have someone to pray for me or do fun activities together, or even study the Bible together that will help to carry my life of faith. I really appreciate it if someone commented on my post to get to know more about me!

Thank you and God bless you

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF, Holly! It is a blessing to have you here, and I hope you will find your time here edifying. May God strengthen you as you face the restrictions and challenges of this pandemic. I hope you can share with us more about Christianity in Bali or other parts of Indonesia. Are other members of your family or wider community in your hometown also Christians?

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

My name is Holly Sit, but you can call me Holly. I am from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, but currently, I am studying in Melbourne now. I have been a Christian since I was in high school.

This Covid-19 pandemic influenced me badly, I cannot go back to my hometown due to restrictions and quarantine requirements from the government. As such, I am struggling financially and carrying my life of faith. Hoping that someone really helps me to go through this difficult time.

For now, I really want to strengthen my life of faith and it will be great to have someone to pray for me or do fun activities together, or even study the Bible together that will help to carry my life of faith. I really appreciate it if someone commented on my post to get to know more about me!

Welcome!

Upvote 0

Holly Sit

Jan 29, 2022
Jakarta
✟4,431.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF, Holly! It is a blessing to have you here, and I hope you will find your time here edifying. May God strengthen you as you face the restrictions and challenges of this pandemic. I hope you can share with us more about Christianity in Bali or other parts of Indonesia. Are other members of your family or wider community in your hometown also Christians?

Hello,

Thank you for welcoming me. Christianity is the second-largest religion aside from Muslims in Indonesia. In terms of conditions in Indonesia, Christianity is widely accepted, except that there are some ethnicities that receive persecutions from the wider community. Since I was raised in the big city and come from a conservative Chinese-Indonesian family, of course, it will be difficult to carry my life of faith. I will be glad that I can find a partner in studying the Bible and growing together! How about you? How is your condition in your place?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

I am currently working now and I was studying International Relations for my undergraduate degree. How about you?
I see...sounds interesting and exciting! My husband and I have a home business....I'm an Herbalist and I help people change their diets and find natural remedies that will help them with their health problems.

Upvote 0

Holly Sit

Jan 29, 2022
Jakarta
✟4,431.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see...sounds interesting and exciting! My husband and I have a home business....I'm an Herbalist and I help people change their diets and find natural remedies that will help them with their health problems.

Wow, that's interesting, do you have any specific herbs or programmes to help people in changing their diets or heal their health problem?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi Holly. I will pray in agreement for your life to be strengthened in faith and you will find Christian fellowship and accountability here. Welcome!

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Holly, welcome to CF!

I know a little Indonesian, mostly words and phrases from praise songs.

Tuhan memberkati!
(For English readers, that's basically "God bless you.")

Upvote 0