wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd like prayer please to help me approach God myself. I am finding it hard to directly talk to him myself at the moment and I really want to. Please pray for me to remember how to pray. I know I can do it, but I'd like support please. Thank you so much.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I'd like prayer please to help me approach God myself. I am finding it hard to directly talk to him myself at the moment and I really want to. Please pray for me to remember how to pray. I know I can do it, but I'd like support please. Thank you so much.
The Lord wants you to talk to him. What are you waiting for?

Upvote 0

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Be careful for it says this:

Their prince shall be one of themselves; their ruler shall come out from their midst; I will make him draw near, and he shall approach me, for who would dare of himself to approach me? declares Yahweh. ~Jeremiah 30:21

Therefore I counsel you to do this:

Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. To draw near to listen is better than to offer the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they are doing evil.
Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few. ~Ecclesiastes 5:1-2

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I sometimes go back to what Jesus told us on how to pray:

Mathew 6:9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,a]">[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.b]">[b]’

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Upvote 0