elisha_buffet

Mar 4, 2016
Reading UK
✟7,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Shalom brothers and sisters in Christ. My internet name is elisha_buffet. This is what I use here and on my instagram page. On G+ and Twitter I use @ElishaBuffet. My ambition is to encourage people online and make a difference to the millions of Christians out there but most importantly win souls over to Christ as hard as it can be. I am also a husband, gospel music promoter, writer, financial analyst, poet, musician and singer.

I have uploaded some of the content I make here for your benefit. Stay true to Christ and God bless.

elisha_buffet

Mar 4, 2016
Reading UK
✟7,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1456980664367.jpg

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How is the state of Christiandom in Canada?
Huge variety.

In my small corner, my wife and I read the Bible and pray, and meet from time to time with others who do the same. Which is what Acts 2.42 is all about.

Upvote 0

elisha_buffet

Mar 4, 2016
Reading UK
✟7,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Huge variety.

In my small corner, my wife and I read the Bible and pray, and meet from time to time with others who do the same. Which is what Acts 2.42 is all about.

Sure yes. Its all about fellowship. One minister called F.F Bosworth described fellowship as two fellows in a ship lol! This is what I do with my lovely wife as well. Its so good to be a christian!

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello and a warm welcome to CF!

You are a member of a friendly community and we are so pleased to see you here.
I am Jesus' Follower and I am a Moderator, CF Ambassador and CF Angel here and I am here for you, to ensure you enjoy your membership and answer any question you may have.
We have a wide variety of forums here; I am confident we have one or more you'll love. Below I have attached some forums that you may find useful during your membership here; the starter pack if you like. :)

Introduce Yourself

The Lounge - Main

Ask a Chaplain - Main Area - including private one-to-one with a CF Chaplain

Prayer Wall & Prayer Requests by Non-Christians

Community Hangout

Member Services Center (MSC) - for username change, faith icon changes etc.

Questions about CF (+Tech Support)

The above are some common forums for most faiths however there are so many more!
Should you have any specific interests please let me know and I will personally select some for you; on the other hand if you prefer to have a browse in your leisure, please feel free.

Some forums have a SOP (Statemment of Purpose pinned at the top of each forum. Please read these as they outline some crucial properties of posting and replying. Some areas you may not be able to post in so please bare that in mind.

The forum rules are so important here; please find them below. I advise you read them before fully participating here at CF.

CF Forum Rules

If you require and assistance you can contact me a CF Ambassador or another Staff Member. Ambassador list and CF Staff List below.

CF Ambassador Team Contact List

Staff Members

Finally, enjoy your stay here at CF. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums