1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Interesting Trump Prophecy from July of 2015

Discussion in 'OBOB General Politics Forum' started by eastcoast_bsc, Feb 17, 2017.

1. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,304
    Christian
    This has made the rounds having been published in Charisma magazine back on July 28th 2015.

2. Mountain_Girl406

Mountain_Girl406 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,312
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Who is the prophet of the Lord that issues this statement from God?

3. hsilgne

hsilgne Frustrated in Hooterville.

+1,145
    Catholic
    Married
    I'm not saying this guy is a prophet of the Lord... but his name is Jeremiah Johnson out of Florida.

There was another preacher back in 2008(I think) that professed a similar 'prophecy' about Trump.

4. Mountain_Girl406

+3,312
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Do you think he's a false prophet? I read that there was also a preacher who claimed Trump is actually the Messiah (second coming I presume )...that was Tom Horn, I think.

5. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,304
    Christian

Not sure of Tom Horn but I found Jerimiah Johnson's writing back in 2015 to be very intetesting and accurate in the least.

6. Sword of the Lord

Sword of the Lord But that's none of my business.

+6,473
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    There's nothing Holy or God-sent about Trump. He's most definitely not the Messiah. His words and actions show that, both past and present. He is a good, secular leader, and one that this country needed.

7. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,304
    Christian
    Never said he was was holy or the messiah.

What were your thoughts on what Jerimiah Johnson wrote?

8. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

+1,402
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Hmmm......Jeremiah Johnson (1824-1900) was a mountain man in the very early West; he was portrayed by Robert Redford in a 1972 movie of the same name. Tom Horn (1860-1903) was a gunfighter, prospector, cowboy, deputy sheriff, Pinkerton detective, bounty hunter, and scout for the US Army during the Apache Wars. He was portrayed by Steve McQueen in a 1980 movie of the same name.

To my knowledge, neither of them were prophets....

9. Mountain_Girl406

+3,312
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Maybe there's a trend among modern prophets to take the names of well known Westerners.

10. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,304
    Christian
    Maybe the guy was given this name at birth and others use it as an object of ridicule in an attempt to dismiss him.