• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Interesting Trump Prophecy from July of 2015

Discussion in 'OBOB General Politics Forum' started by eastcoast_bsc, Feb 17, 2017.

1. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,772
    Christian
    This has made the rounds having been published in Charisma magazine back on July 28th 2015.

2. Mountain_Girl406

Mountain_Girl406 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,728
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Who is the prophet of the Lord that issues this statement from God?

3. hsilgne

hsilgne Frustrated in Hooterville.

+1,177
    Catholic
    Married
    I'm not saying this guy is a prophet of the Lord... but his name is Jeremiah Johnson out of Florida.

There was another preacher back in 2008(I think) that professed a similar 'prophecy' about Trump.

4. Mountain_Girl406

+3,728
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Do you think he's a false prophet? I read that there was also a preacher who claimed Trump is actually the Messiah (second coming I presume )...that was Tom Horn, I think.

5. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,772
    Christian

Not sure of Tom Horn but I found Jerimiah Johnson's writing back in 2015 to be very intetesting and accurate in the least.

6. Sword of the Lord

Sword of the Lord In need of a physician.

+6,763
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    There's nothing Holy or God-sent about Trump. He's most definitely not the Messiah. His words and actions show that, both past and present. He is a good, secular leader, and one that this country needed.

7. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,772
    Christian
    Never said he was was holy or the messiah.

What were your thoughts on what Jerimiah Johnson wrote?

8. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

+1,441
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Hmmm......Jeremiah Johnson (1824-1900) was a mountain man in the very early West; he was portrayed by Robert Redford in a 1972 movie of the same name. Tom Horn (1860-1903) was a gunfighter, prospector, cowboy, deputy sheriff, Pinkerton detective, bounty hunter, and scout for the US Army during the Apache Wars. He was portrayed by Steve McQueen in a 1980 movie of the same name.

To my knowledge, neither of them were prophets....

9. Mountain_Girl406

+3,728
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Maybe there's a trend among modern prophets to take the names of well known Westerners.

10. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+3,772
    Christian
    Maybe the guy was given this name at birth and others use it as an object of ridicule in an attempt to dismiss him.