Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting, 25% of the top 50 US Christian leaders are Catholic
Top 100 Christian Leaders in America: A Newsmax List

About the same proportion as the general population.

Yes, and do you know what that means?

25% of the top 100 christian leaders in America are catholic. That's about all.

Doesn't give a clue as to whether or not that's what those who are born again should be. Are those the same 25% that do mighty wonders and miracles and drive out demons in Jesus' name? Question: Do you know if the top 100 christian leaders are born again? If we're going by just popularity count, then it would seem that we should be a part of the other 75%. If only 25 out of 100 christian leaders are catholic, it would seem to me that they are in the minority. Possibly a majority of any denominational group, but if they are also the largest denominational group, as I believe the catholic organization holds itself out to be, then that would be practically a given.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I am not surprised. In our city, Catholic/Jesuit schools are more leadership-oriented. Kids have a sense of pride in their school, and reinforcement of ethics. Growing up, I was always amazed that the Catholic kids spoke in positive terms about school, despite all the other things we heard about kneeling on rice and ruler reprimands, etc.
Desire for success was nurtured.

Upvote 0