East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
New the forums. Just popped in to see what was going on in here. Lets get interested in our health and living more abundantly.
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name...it is a great place to be. It is a very big site so it takes a lot of getting around. I still find places that are new. Have fun,
I am also into being fit and started the keto diet a couple of weeks ago...it is good.:)

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟483,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
New the forums. Just popped in to see what was going on in here. Lets get interested in our health and living more abundantly.

“After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church.” Ephesians 5:29 (NIV)

Upvote 0

AliveinChrist99

AliveinChrist99
Nov 3, 2018
England
✟18,462.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Health and Fitness is great I’m trying again for the hundredth time to get fit again, I’m drinking cider vinegar which seems to be helping my weight loss round my belly it is really good it seems to break down fat
I want to start Body Pump again which is really good there a loads of women who love doing it and
Some guys do to including me.
I think it’s great for fitness and weight loss and toning the body.
I used to go to classes and it was amazing to see the women there they were really great at lifting weights and after many weeks you could tell they were really beginning to get toned, each person has there own body shape but no matter what size the women were weeks later they were toned to the way the body comes naturally it was good to see for them that all the hard work payed off.
The guys mainly bulked up not majorly like lifting big weights they got fitter, more toned muscle
I think it works better for girls
( this is only an opinion, I am not being sexist in anyway, on this site you have to be so careful what you say unless someone attacks you)
I think it works better for Girls or should I say women,
It works better for women because of the overall way it tones the body, but it’s great for guys too
I don’t know if anyone on this site has tried either cider vinegar or body pump but I think they’re great

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Health and Fitness is great I’m trying again for the hundredth time to get fit again, I’m drinking cider vinegar which seems to be helping my weight loss round my belly it is really good it seems to break down fat
I want to start Body Pump again which is really good there a loads of women who love doing it and
Some guys do to including me.
I think it’s great for fitness and weight loss and toning the body.
I used to go to classes and it was amazing to see the women there they were really great at lifting weights and after many weeks you could tell they were really beginning to get toned, each person has there own body shape but no matter what size the women were weeks later they were toned to the way the body comes naturally it was good to see for them that all the hard work payed off.
The guys mainly bulked up not majorly like lifting big weights they got fitter, more toned muscle
I think it works better for girls
( this is only an opinion, I am not being sexist in anyway, on this site you have to be so careful what you say unless someone attacks you)
I think it works better for Girls or should I say women,
It works better for women because of the overall way it tones the body, but it’s great for guys too
I don’t know if anyone on this site has tried either cider vinegar or body pump but I think they’re great
I have Apple cider vinegar..great for taking away cravings, sugar, bread etc. Also regular use takes away acid reflux..brilliant.
Not tried the weights yet, but it sounds good! :)

Upvote 0

AliveinChrist99

AliveinChrist99
Nov 3, 2018
England
✟18,462.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have Apple cider vinegar..great for taking away cravings, sugar, bread etc. Also regular use takes away acid reflux..brilliant.
Not tried the weights yet, but it sounds good! :)
If you go onto you tube you can type in body pump classes and have a look some are good some aren’t it useful sometimes to look at the comments below to see what others are saying about the video if it is a good class or not most videos are about 40 mins to an hour, body pump on your own just needs some weights a bar and a step or mat then just stick a video on and your ready to go
Or if you can get to a body pump class it’s can be money spent if you do a couple of classes but I would say it’s worth it because you get the teacher, use of the weights and room and there’s something about being with others that are going through the same with you
The first time you do body pump you will be aching or for most this is true but it’s well worth it and it only gets easier and easier the more you do it

Upvote 0

AliveinChrist99

AliveinChrist99
Nov 3, 2018
England
✟18,462.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name...it is a great place to be. It is a very big site so it takes a lot of getting around. I still find places that are new. Have fun,
I am also into being fit and started the keto diet a couple of weeks ago...it is good.:)
What is the Keto diet and how is that going for you

Upvote 0

AliveinChrist99

AliveinChrist99
Nov 3, 2018
England
✟18,462.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Keto diet restricts carbohydrates, to very low levels, with the thought of the diet forcing the body to use more fat for fuel.

IMO, the keto diet may work fairly well for more sedentary people. If you are very active, the keto diet may not give you the fuel the body needs to sustain a very active lifestyle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AliveinChrist99

AliveinChrist99
Nov 3, 2018
England
✟18,462.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Keto diet restricts carbohydrates, to very low levels, with the thought of the diet forcing the body to use more fat for fuel.

IMO, the keto diet may work fairly well for more sedentary people. If you are very active, the keto diet may not give you the fuel the body needs to sustain a very active lifestyle.
Well whatever works best for you wether it is this or something else I hope you find it

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well whatever works best for you wether it is this or something else I hope you find it

Agree. The key is finding what works best for you.

With that said, there are physiological fundementals of how the body digests fuel sources and also burns fuel,etc, that do apply to all.

Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello and welcome I'm also into staying fit and living more abundantly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AliveinChrist99

AliveinChrist99
Nov 3, 2018
England
✟18,462.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about you?
Well at the moment I like to drink apple cider vinegar and eat healthy I’m hoping to go to either the gym soon or to body pump classes, I do enjoy walking

Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well at the moment I like to drink apple cider vinegar and eat healthy I’m hoping to go to either the gym soon or to body pump classes, I do enjoy walking
That is good,and whatever exercises you decide to do will be great.

Upvote 0