Rome
✟7,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I'm fairly new to the board. I've been looking to expand sources of input. This is particularly necessary for me now because I'm venturing in an area of music i'm not very familiar with.

I lead a small worship group 4 vocalist and 2 instruments (ac guitar and Bass). Personally I love learning new things especially connected to music. I've been looking at picking up a Mandolin. It has a unique sound and i think it would fit well in a worship setting. Has anyone on here had any experience using mandolin in small group worship? And if so what was your set up?

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I'm fairly new to the board. I've been looking to expand sources of input. This is particularly necessary for me now because I'm venturing in an area of music i'm not very familiar with.

I lead a small worship group 4 vocalist and 2 instruments (ac guitar and Bass). Personally I love learning new things especially connected to music. I've been looking at picking up a Mandolin. It has a unique sound and i think it would fit well in a worship setting. Has anyone on here had any experience using mandolin in small group worship? And if so what was your set up?

Hi Thomas;
As this P&W Music forum is for manly posting videos and the like; you would find better answers to your question in the:

Worship Ministry

forum which is for expressly talking about Worship ministry in the churches.

Also; as your new here; you may want to post a greeting to CF in the Introduce Yourself forum here:

Introduce Yourself

Welcome to CF!:wave:

mnorian
Supervisor

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0