Gainesville
✟20,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm in the RCIA and also attend a Young Adult Bible Study, even though I'm a bit old for that.

One of my new friends a 19 y/old name Sebestian has become a good friend of mine. He knew I was sick with Covid and wanted to pray the Rosary with me over the phone.

Once we finished I felt drowsiness hit me like a truck and as my head hit the pillow I was thrown into a dream.

I won't go into detail but the first thing I remember was seeing the word "Novena" and a repeating stern yet loving command "Pray the Novenas daily" or something to that effect.

I had never heard of a Novena, we've not covered them in RCIA and I've not seen them in the Catechism yet.

So, unless Demons are encouraging us to pray to our Lord I'll say that was a Dream from Heaven.

I hope those of you reading this found it helpful or encourages more prayer that you might recieve something similar.

Thank you Lord for this Gift that I am unworthy to recieve.

• Prayers
Reactions: WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm in the RCIA and also attend a Young Adult Bible Study, even though I'm a bit old for that.

One of my new friends a 19 y/old name Sebestian has become a good friend of mine. He knew I was sick with Covid and wanted to pray the Rosary with me over the phone.

Once we finished I felt drowsiness hit me like a truck and as my head hit the pillow I was thrown into a dream.

I won't go into detail but the first thing I remember was seeing the word "Novena" and a repeating stern yet loving command "Pray the Novenas daily" or something to that effect.

I had never heard of a Novena, we've not covered them in RCIA and I've not seen them in the Catechism yet.

So, unless Demons are encouraging us to pray to our Lord I'll say that was a Dream from Heaven.

I hope those of you reading this found it helpful or encourages more prayer that you might recieve something similar.

Thank you Lord for this Gift that I am unworthy to recieve.
It means 9 days of prayers for something.
Very powerful.
Whatever prayer you need, such as healing from illness.

:crossrc:

Will add you into a new Novena.
I have several I say per day. Will start one for you.

Reactions: Junkyarder
Upvote 0