Double-edged Sword only
Nov 11, 2014
Oklahoma City
✟43,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It might have an impact on black muslims, especially among the north African black muslims, many of whom think Muhammed was a man of color, or of Middle Eastern dissent, which he obviously was not. Given how white he was, I can't help but to think that he may very well have been European, but also knew the Arabic language, which would fit very well with the Jesuit priest class of that era. They generally were highly educated and motivated toward manipulations of other nations and cultures.

Jr

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
It might have an impact on black muslims, especially among the north African black muslims, many of whom think Muhammed was a man of color, or of Middle Eastern dissent, which he obviously was not. Given how white he was, I can't help but to think that he may very well have been European, but also knew the Arabic language, which would fit very well with the Jesuit priest class of that era. They generally were highly educated and motivated toward manipulations of other nations and cultures.

Jr

Mohammad was an undercover Jesuit?

(LOL & roll on the floor in paroxysms of laughter :):):):))

OB

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Jr

So time-traveling Jesuits?

I mean that's a joke I regularly make because of the ridiculous claims made in Chick Tracts. But I never actually expected to meet someone who actually and literally believed in time-traveling Jesuits.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: Daniel Marsh
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced

LOL! It's sometimes fun seeing how some people react to what they think is absurd.

But seriously, do you think he was an albino arab, or a white European?

Jr

Perhaps neither?

Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad are arguably the two most important figures of recent history. They are also the two most revered religio-historical figures in the Black community of America and much of Africa. Both are popularly and officially portrayed as white-skinned men. However, Dr. Wesley Muhammad demonstrates in this work that the historical, textual and scientific evidences converge indicating that both were actually black-skinned men whose ancestors were African Semites who crossed into the Levant and Arabia several millennia ago. For the first time, a broad range of the relevant Classical Arabic/Islamic source material is brought together, demonstrating that the popular and official image of the prophet Muhammad is a secondary fabrication.
Taken from:
God's Black Prophets: Deconstructing the Myth of the White Muhammad of Arabia and Jesus of Jerusalem: Dr. Wesley Muhammad, A-Team Publishing: 9780982161852: Amazon.com: Books

OB

Upvote 0

tommy123456

Dec 20, 2020
austin
✟8,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think westerners would just be more rude to Arabs and say things like, "I bet you didn't know your Prophet was white!" without even being asked... Obviously assuming that Muslims wouldn't know this about their own religion.... However, I do not quite like using "white" to describe Arabs, although America has been forcing that, including in the 2020 census. If you ask an Arab if they feel white, very few would say so. Most of my Arab friends would rather have identified as MENA (middle eastern or north african) if they were allowed the option.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
LOL! It's sometimes fun seeing how some people react to what they think is absurd.

But seriously, do you think he was an albino arab, or a white European?

Jr

The Jesuits didn't exist until nearly a thousand years after Muhammad.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So, you're saying that they had never built a time machine?:liturgy:

Correct, no time machines. Which makes Muhammad being some secret Jesuit pretty a pretty downright silly idea, dontcha think?

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟756,418.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Mmm...Gotta watch those Jesuits...:scratch:

This reminds me of the joke about a priest called to baptise a couple's new baby boy.

After the baptism, the priest asked permission to carry out an experiment. He put a Bible, a bottle of wine, and a bag of money on the table and said to the parents, "Now, if he grabs the Bible, he'll become an over qualified priest. If he grabs the money, he'll be a very successful and obscenely wealthy businessman. But if he grabs the bottle, I'm afraid he'll become a drunken ne'er do well!"

So they put the kid on the table, who promptly grabbed the whole lot!

The priest was shocked. "Glory be!" he cried, "the boy's going to become a Jesuit!"

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Perhaps neither?

Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad are arguably the two most important figures of recent history. They are also the two most revered religio-historical figures in the Black community of America and much of Africa. Both are popularly and officially portrayed as white-skinned men. However, Dr. Wesley Muhammad demonstrates in this work that the historical, textual and scientific evidences converge indicating that both were actually black-skinned men whose ancestors were African Semites who crossed into the Levant and Arabia several millennia ago. For the first time, a broad range of the relevant Classical Arabic/Islamic source material is brought together, demonstrating that the popular and official image of the prophet Muhammad is a secondary fabrication.
Taken from:
God's Black Prophets: Deconstructing the Myth of the White Muhammad of Arabia and Jesus of Jerusalem: Dr. Wesley Muhammad, A-Team Publishing: 9780982161852: Amazon.com: Books

OB

Sahih Bukhari 2.122, 4.744,

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith - 1.63
Narrated Anas bin Malik
While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The man then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

2.122:
Narrated `Abdullah bin Dinar: My father said, "I heard Ibn
`Umar reciting the poetic verses of Abu Talib: And a white
(person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain
and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of
widows."

4.744:
Narrated Isma`il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying,
"I saw the Prophet, and Al−Hasan bin `Ali resembled him." I
said to Abu− Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was
white and his beard was black with some white hair. He
promised to give us 13 young she−camels, but he expired before
we could get them."

http://spokaneislamiccenter.org/sic/wp-content/uploads/Hadith-Sahih-Bukhari.pdf

Muhammad was a white man:

Sunan an-Nasa’i 2092: ️”While we were sitting in the Masjid, a man came on a camel and made it keneel in the Masjid, then he hobbled it and said to them: ‘Which of you is Muhammad?’ The Messenger of Allah was reclining amid his Companions, and we said to him: This white man who is reclining.’

Sahih Muslim 2343: “️I saw Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) that he had white complexion and had some white hair.”

Sahih Muslim 2340: ️”I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face.”

Ash-Shifa of Qadi ‘Iyad): ️Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.”

1- Mohammad owned black slaves (Source: Sahih Muslim 10:3904)

2- Mohammad had a black slave called Mid’am. He got killed by an arrow and Muslims were congratulating Mohammad (Source: Sunan an-Nasa’i 3827).

3- Mohammad called Ethiopian people raisin heads (Source: Sahih al-Bukhari 7142)

4- Mohammad had a dream of a black woman and interpreted her as a symbol of epidemic (Source: Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161)

5- Islam teaches that Satan looks like a black man (Source: Ibn Ishaq 243)

6- Mohammad mentioned that black people are for Hell and he doesn’t mind (Source: Al-Tirmidhi Hadith – 38)

7- Muslims told Allah to destroy black troops and slaves (Source: Ibn Ishaq 374)

8- Islam teaches that Hell is the black slaves’ meeting place (Ibn Ishaq 450)

Muhammad was neither black nor African:

Sahih Bukhari 1.367: He had white thighs (Sahih Bukhari 1.367)

Sahih Bukhari 2.141: White armpits

Sahih Bukhari 1.63, 2.122, 4.744: White man

Sahih Bukhari 4.747 & 748: Rosy color

Islam & Racism Against Black People

Sunan an-Nasa’i 3827: ️“We were with the Messenger of Allah in the year of Khaibar, and we did not get any spoils of war except for wealth, goods and clothes. Then a man from Banu Ad-Dubaib, who was called Rifa’ah bin Zaid, gave the Messenger of Allah a black slave who was called Mid’am. The Messenger of Allah set out for Wadi Al-Qura. When we were in Wadi Al-Qura, while Mid’am was unloading the luggage of the Messenger of Allah, an arrow came and killed him. The people said: ‘Congratulations! You will go to Paradise,’ but the Messenger of Allah said: ‘No, by the One in Whose hand is my soul! The cloak that he took from the spoils of war on the Day of Khaibar is burning him with fire.’ When the people heard that, a man brought one or two shoelaces to the Messenger of Allah and the Messenger of Allah said: ‘One or two shoelaces of fire.'”

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think westerners would just be more rude to Arabs and say things like, "I bet you didn't know your Prophet was white!" without even being asked... Obviously assuming that Muslims wouldn't know this about their own religion.... However, I do not quite like using "white" to describe Arabs, although America has been forcing that, including in the 2020 census. If you ask an Arab if they feel white, very few would say so. Most of my Arab friends would rather have identified as MENA (middle eastern or north african) if they were allowed the option.

This only needs to be brought up with members of the Nation of Islam.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, you're saying that they had never built a time machine?:liturgy:

It is hidden in plain sight in a movie and now in storage at a Studio Storage owned by the Vatican --- They own everything. You only think you own your home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mmm...Gotta watch those Jesuits...:scratch:

This reminds me of the joke about a priest called to baptise a couple's new baby boy.

After the baptism, the priest asked permission to carry out an experiment. He put a Bible, a bottle of wine, and a bag of money on the table and said to the parents, "Now, if he grabs the Bible, he'll become an over qualified priest. If he grabs the money, he'll be a very successful and obscenely wealthy businessman. But if he grabs the bottle, I'm afraid he'll become a drunken ne'er do well!"

So they put the kid on the table, who promptly grabbed the whole lot!

The priest was shocked. "Glory be!" he cried, "the boy's going to become a Jesuit!"

Everyone knows that Jesuits are Politicians that run our countries with the illuminati.

Upvote 0

SwordmanJr

Double-edged Sword only
Nov 11, 2014
Oklahoma City
✟43,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is hidden in plain sight in a movie and now in storage at a Studio Storage owned by the Vatican --- They own everything. You only think you own your home.

Actually, I knew that none of us owns our homes. Paying property taxes is nothing more than rent to the king. For those who would argue the point, stop paying your property taxes, they take your property away from you, and pay you nothing. The idea of "buying a home" is a total distortion. We are doing nothing more than paying each other for the "lawful power" to claim occupancy, not ownership.

Muhammed, on the other hand, who was a "white man" who owned black slaves, and called Ethiopians "raisin heads" and attributed the worth of black people as being on the same level as animals, or lower, that should be troublesome to any follower.

Is that flaming? No. See the evidence for yourself presented in the videos. I choose to not pretend I'm an ostrich by sticking my head into the sands of fearful ignorance because of mindless threats from violent followers. Every religion has its violent crowd within their ranks.

Jr

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
This whole thing reminds me of the sorts of people who try and argue for biblical figures being either "white" or "black" based on words in the Bible. Such as trying to argue that descriptions of certain individuals in the Bible as "ruddy" as meaning having white skin and a rosey complexion--but of course, the Hebrew words in question is related to the word for "dirt" and thus the "ruddy" or "reddishness" has nothing to do with being white or having a rosey complexion; but rather being reddish/earth-toned. By the same token, the word "black" is used, for example in the Song of Songs, which some have sought to argue therefore Solomon was "black"--but it's really not as clear as that.

The reason why this sort of thing just doesn't really work is that this is usually involving anachronistic readings of ancient texts; and assigning to words such as "white" or "black" racial categories that simply did not exist at the time. The concept of race, and racial categorization that exists in the modern era is itself a product and, indeed, an invention of the modern era.

Let's assume for a moment that in describing Muhammad as "white" it is intended to be a description of skin hue; should we assume that it means "person of northern European descent with light pinkish skin"? Why make that assumption? It may very well mean a fairer or lighter complexion, but it would not necessarily indicate "whiteness" as modernly defined.

This is demonstrative of a general problem I have with [anti-]religious polemical works. It often comes across as desperation to invalidate an entire religion (and therefore all members of that religion).

I've never had a Muslim polemicist successfully convince me (e.g.) that when Jesus, at the Wedding at Cana, addresses His beloved mother as "woman" that it paints Jesus as being disrespectful; because that wasn't a disrespectful form of address given time, place, and culture. And I sincerely doubt many Muslims have been successfully convinced by similar polemical arguments made by Christians against Islam.

So from the spirit in which this thread was conceived, to the basic claim being proposed, and not to mention the total inanity of thinking Muhammad may have been a secret Jesuit agent; nothing of value really seems to have been contributed. And all that I really see here is a lazy attack against the religion of Islam.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Occams Barber
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I ran across these two videos that drew information from the very texts of a prominent religion. What would happen if more ignorant Westerners became aware of these facts?

They'd be even more ignorant.

Upvote 0