✟44,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings everyone,

I just found a song from a female Christian artist named 'Lauryn Hill'. Has anybody else heard of her?

I started listening to this song and it seemed really convicting, yet inspiring. What do other people think?

It is called:
Lauryn Hill: Tell Him

In peace

Reactions: Dansiph

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings everyone,

I just found a song from a female Christian artist named 'Lauryn Hill'. Has anybody else heard of her?

I started listening to this song and it seemed really convicting, yet inspiring. What do other people think?

It is called:
Lauryn Hill: Tell Him

In peace
Just listened, nice song. I knew about the Fugees but I didn't know her by name. I also didn't know she recorded Christian music

Last edited:
Upvote 0

UnprofitableServant

ThyWillBeDone
Dec 10, 2018
Hollywood
✟44,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just listened, nice song. I knew about the Fugees but I didn't know her by name. I also didn't know she recorded Christian music
Yeah, she was actually getting pretty famous at one point in her career, but then she dropped out of the 'rat race' of the music industry because of her beliefs. They wanted her to go more towards the mainstream hip-hop, while she wanted to spread the gospel with her music.

It is inspiring to know that people still have back-bone out in the world to compromise their beliefs, just for money or popularity sake.

In peace

Reactions: Dansiph
Upvote 0