Pennsylvania
✟61,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have insomnia that comes and goes. It's gotten bad to the point where I believe it's affecting my memory. These past couple of days I haven't gotten any sleep. I've been getting medical help and praying about it but additional prayers would be appreciated. Please pray that my overall health improves

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have insomnia that comes and goes. It's gotten bad to the point where I believe it's affecting my memory. These past couple of days I haven't gotten any sleep. I've been getting medical help and praying about it but additional prayers would be appreciated. Please pray that my overall health improves

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0