1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Insomnia

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Koakku, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Koakku

Koakku Well-Known Member Supporter

+950
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I have insomnia that comes and goes. It's gotten bad to the point where I believe it's affecting my memory. These past couple of days I haven't gotten any sleep. I've been getting medical help and praying about it but additional prayers would be appreciated. Please pray that my overall health improves

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,389
    United States
    Generic Orthodox Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings :pray:

3. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+904
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would be with you during this difficult time and that God would give you a good night's sleep. I also pray that your overall health would improve.

4. onceEMT

onceEMT Active Member

+225
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

5. onceEMT

onceEMT Active Member

+225
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

6. onceEMT

onceEMT Active Member

+225
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I too have severe insomnia. You will be in my prayers

7. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant & Seminary Student Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+3,121
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    I also have chronic idiopathic insomnia and may have non-24, rare except for blind people. Praying for your insomnia.