hms lion

Mar 4, 2013
Newcastle, where it's winter 11 months of the year
✟18,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
A couple of pray requests from me. I've been having very bad insomnia for the last couple of weeks. Haven't got much sleep last couple of nights. I'm trying out some ways to help me sleep better. please pray that they work.

Also, Mum tried coming off her anti-depressant medication this weekend. didn't work, and she's had to go back on them. please pray for her that she may know God's peace.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A couple of pray requests from me. I've been having very bad insomnia for the last couple of weeks. Haven't got much sleep last couple of nights. I'm trying out some ways to help me sleep better. please pray that they work.

Also, Mum tried coming off her anti-depressant medication this weekend. didn't work, and she's had to go back on them. please pray for her that she may know God's peace.
Well, melatonin has helped many to sleep. Essential oils can also help, like veviter placed under the nose on the upper lip. Chamomile tea helps some. A warm glass of milk sure works for others. Well, I don't know what you need but I pray the Father will lead you to what is right for you.

I personally got off anti depressants by shaving some off the pills just a little bit each week, and had no side effects. That way took some months.

I pray you will be healed of insomnia and that your mother will get off the meds with no problem.

Upvote 0