• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

insomnia and Mum

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by hms lion, Jan 8, 2019.

1. hms lion

hms lion Newbie

+203
    Anglican
    Single
    A couple of pray requests from me. I've been having very bad insomnia for the last couple of weeks. Haven't got much sleep last couple of nights. I'm trying out some ways to help me sleep better. please pray that they work.

Also, Mum tried coming off her anti-depressant medication this weekend. didn't work, and she's had to go back on them. please pray for her that she may know God's peace.

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,888
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying for your precious Mum, and you too (((hug)))

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Tigger45

Tigger45 St Benedict Supporter

+7,113
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Prayers for the both of you :pray:

4. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,383
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Standing in prayer agreement friend and may God bless you both with much rest and peace in Jesus name Amen

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,679
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray heal hms lion, and mom. let hms lion, sleep well and insomnia be gone. Lord bless mom and bring out of depression. Lord please bless. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

6. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,065
    Christian
    Married
    Lifting you up in prayer for both requests for a restful sleep and also for your mum's health, In Jesus Name, Amen

7. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,261
    Messianic
    Private
    Well, melatonin has helped many to sleep. Essential oils can also help, like veviter placed under the nose on the upper lip. Chamomile tea helps some. A warm glass of milk sure works for others. Well, I don't know what you need but I pray the Father will lead you to what is right for you.

I personally got off anti depressants by shaving some off the pills just a little bit each week, and had no side effects. That way took some months.

I pray you will be healed of insomnia and that your mother will get off the meds with no problem.