Inside BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors’ million-dollar real estate buying binge

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37, also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes, The Post has learned. Luxury apartments and townhouses at the beachfront Albany resort outside Nassau are priced between $5 million and $20 million, according to a local agent.

The self-described Marxist last month purchased a $1.4 million home on a secluded road a short drive from Malibu in Los Angeles, according to a report.

Inside BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors' real-estate buying binge

Last edited:

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37, also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes, The Post has learned. Luxury apartments and townhouses at the beachfront Albany resort outside Nassau are priced between $5 million and $20 million, according to a local agent.

The self-described Marxist last month purchased a $1.4 million home on a secluded road a short drive from Malibu in Los Angeles, according to a report.

Typical liberal hypocrite...do as I say and not as I do...some pigs are more equal than others...

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

She is demonstrating the theme of BLM, her black life matters to her, other black lives your guess is as good as mine.
This modus operandi seems to be common among appointed leaders/gurus etc. Jim Jones "Give me all your earthly possessions.", Vernon Howell [David Koresh] "Give me all your earthly possessions." Sun Myung Mun, "Give me all your earthly possessions."

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Is this intended as an ad hominem argument? Even if we decide that Ms. Khan-Cullors owns property she doesn't have the right to own, or whatever, it is still the case that black Americans suffer unjust violence, and that needs to be fixed, and soon.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is this intended as an ad hominem argument? Even if we decide that Ms. Khan-Cullors owns property she doesn't have the right to own, or whatever, it is still the case that black Americans suffer unjust violence, and that needs to be fixed, and soon.

It's the issue of how she acquired the money to pay for those properties which is the issue. Getting rich off the deaths of black people isn't a good thing, is it?

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
It's the issue of how she acquired the money to pay for those properties which is the issue. Getting rich off the deaths of black people isn't a good thing, is it?
Getting rich off the deaths of black people? Pure ad hominem and baseless. You make a better case for police getting rich off the deaths of black people than you do about an activist buying property. Last I remember, Marxism doesn't care if an individual owns property, I thought they cared about people and/or corporations owning property and making people work on that land for their profit.

But I don't know what cartoon of Marxism the right subscribes to these days. There are several threads on this very topic, so it seems people must be getting their news from the same source.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Getting rich off the deaths of black people? Pure ad hominem and baseless. You make a better case for police getting rich off the deaths of black people than you do about an activist buying property. Last I remember, Marxism doesn't care if an individual owns property, I thought they cared about people and/or corporations owning property and making people work on that land for their profit.

But I don't know what cartoon of Marxism the right subscribes to these days. There are several threads on this very topic, so it seems people must be getting their news from the same source.

How would police get rich from the deaths of black people? The "activist" in question owns and runs a non-profit that brings in millions of dollars/year. Does she have another job that makes millions that we do not know of?

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
How would police get rich from the deaths of black people? The "activist" in question owns and runs a non-profit that brings in millions of dollars/year. Does she have another job that makes millions that we do not know of?
She produces film and TV series with studios, so I think that will be a prominent source of income. But the argument is ridiculous, you might as well claim there are priests, pastors and Chrisitian groups profiting off the abortion of millions! If you run an organization trying to stop something, just argue you are exploiting that cause, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But the argument is ridiculous, you might as well claim there are priests, pastors and Chrisitian groups profiting off the abortion of millions! If you run an organization trying to stop something, just argue you are exploiting that cause, right?

IMO, if a non-profit is seen as profiting from it (exploiting that cause), there should be suspicion...

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Probably behind a gated community with private security while the rest of us are surrounded by violence stoked by this movement.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
If it's true that she skimmed more than a 'fair' share of BLM donations into her own pockets, that's as newsworthy as when the Trump charities did the same for the Trumps. But otherwise, this is pretty sour grapes. I note from the other thread that no one seemed to care when she bought houses in Inglewood or South LA. It's only when she bought in Topanga that the outrage machine turned on. "What? Black people? In my Malibu-adjacent neighborhood? Quelle horreur!"

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

If there's one thing I'm sure of: Marxists love other people's money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If it's true that she skimmed more than a 'fair' share of BLM donations into her own pockets, that's as newsworthy as when the Trump charities did the same for the Trumps. But otherwise, this is pretty sour grapes. I note from the other thread that no one seemed to care when she bought houses in Inglewood or South LA. It's only when she bought in Topanga that the outrage machine turned on. "What? Black people? In my Malibu-adjacent neighborhood? Quelle horreur!"

Define and frame the word "fair" for us.....

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Don't see BLM on that list.

Nope. But if she pulled in $1M a year, that would not be absurd for such an organization, and it would easily be enough to put 20% down on $3.2 million in real estate over several years.
(Not to mention her straight job as a professor at Otis Parsons)

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Nope. But if she pulled in $1M a year, that would not be absurd for such an organization, and it would easily be enough to put 20% down on $3.2 million in real estate over several years.

Very capitalist of her, indeed.

Upvote 0