Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m so scared my friends, I have been studying lonnng hour days but unfortunately I feel I’m about 15 percent ready at my university the subject is taught quickly. Here at our university our tests r only about 55 mins which is nerve wracking , I’m unsure how long exams are in American colleges. I am praying for supernatural wisdom I need to pass this class, I don’t want to have to drop, thank you all for ur time in reading this and for prayers,

Merci❤️❤️❤️

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, sister. I remember having some intense exams back in college, for my Physics class especially. Our professor was hard to understand during lectures, so my class and I basically had to teach ourselves the subject matter. This made passing the class much more difficult, lol. I can definitely relate to the stress involved. But, would recommend to do your best, and leave the results to God. =)

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would give my sister Anna peace regarding her test tomorrow. Please allow her to pass this test and this class, and give her both wisdom and clarity of mind to recall what she's learned, and to quickly figure out solutions to problems. I ask this in Jesus name for Your glory Father, amen.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I’m so scared my friends, I have been studying lonnng hour days but unfortunately I feel I’m about 15 percent ready at my university the subject is taught quickly. Here at our university our tests r only about 55 mins which is nerve wracking , I’m unsure how long exams are in American colleges. I am praying for supernatural wisdom I need to pass this class, I don’t want to have to drop, thank you all for ur time in reading this and for prayers,

Merci❤️❤️❤️
Hi, Anna, I've been praying for you. Please let us know how you do on your exam.

I've been checking out college degree programs for some high school kids I work with. I'm curious about your major if you don't mind sharing about it. Are you required to take Calculus 2 for your degree?

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Anna, I've been praying for you. Please let us know how you do on your exam.

I've been checking out college degree programs for some high school kids I work with. I'm curious about your major if you don't mind sharing about it. Are you required to take Calculus 2 for your degree?
Aw thank u so very much Ms. Deborah, that means so much.
I don’t mind at all ❤️I am math major so I am required to take it. Only a few majors require this level math; physics majors, engineers, math majors, bio majors get to stop after Calc 2. If math wasn’t my major I would not have to be taking these math classes. I hope this helps:) thank u again so very much for the prayers

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, sister. I remember having some intense exams back in college, for my Physics class especially. Our professor was hard to understand during lectures, so my class and I basically had to teach ourselves the subject matter. This made passing the class much more difficult, lol. I can definitely relate to the stress involved. But, would recommend to do your best, and leave the results to God. =)

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would give my sister Anna peace regarding her test tomorrow. Please allow her to pass this test and this class, and give her both wisdom and clarity of mind to recall what she's learned, and to quickly figure out solutions to problems. I ask this in Jesus name for Your glory Father, amen.
Aw thank u so much brother, you just made my day. This means so very much to me, thank u for the Prayer and for the encouragement, that brings me comfort and hope, thank u for taking your time and messaging me! in Jesus name amen.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Aw thank u so very much Ms. Deborah, that means so much.
I don’t mind at all ❤️I am math major so I am required to take it. Only a few majors require this level math; physics majors, engineers, math majors, bio majors get to stop after Calc 2. If math wasn’t my major I would not have to be taking these math classes. I hope this helps:) thank u again so very much for the prayers

I see, and I admire you for tackling such a difficult major. I'll be sure to send extra prayers your way. :praying:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Aw thank u so much brother, you just made my day. This means so very much to me, thank u for the Prayer and for the encouragement, that brings me comfort and hope, thank u for taking your time and messaging me! in Jesus name amen.
You're very welcome, it's my pleasure. I do hope the test goes well; please let us know how it went. :)

Upvote 0