SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray... I have been feeling uneasy lately about a lot of things, especially my legal situation. I'm afraid that I may have a possibly violent situation coming on my hands soon, and I really don't want it. Even if I don't, it sure seems like it, and I hate thinking that way because I hate violence.

Regardless of my hate for violence, I'm constantly on my toes right now and ready for a fight. Pray that I'll calm down. Pray that the situation won't get worse. Pray that I'll quit thinking all of these negative thoughts about the situation (Some of them really bad; even scaring other people) and just start focusing again. I know God is in control, but sometimes I just forget it, or ignore it (Don't we all...).

I just really need some peace right now; I'm sick of wondering if someone is going to assault me or if something worse is going to come upon me.

Lord... forgive me my ignorance and pride. I love You... I will trust You... please keep Your hand upon me. Amen.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, help our brother Crujir who is from Spain but living in USA. Lord, help this Spanish brother to grow in love and patience and peace. Today is Christmas Lord, please bring Your comfort and peace to him and help him to brush off these thoughts of assault and worse and help him to destroy all darkness and fears of the evil one by saying Your Name, Jesus, Jesus, like that two times. Say it many times a day, outloud or in your thoughts. Jesus, Jesus, The Power of the Name will make demons fly. Jesus, is the Most powerful name and above all angels. He is Our Savior, Our Healer, Our Comforter, Our High Priest and He said, "The Father and I are One'" Jesus has So much power that if you use some, you will become Mighty in the hands of Our Living God. Amen.
Read Hebrews. Amen.

Upvote 0

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, help our brother Crujir who is from Spain but living in USA. Lord, help this Spanish brother to grow in love and patience and peace. Today is Christmas Lord, please bring Your comfort and peace to him and help him to brush off these thoughts of assault and worse and help him to destroy all darkness and fears of the evil one by saying Your Name, Jesus, Jesus, like that two times. Say it many times a day, outloud or in your thoughts. Jesus, Jesus, The Power of the Name will make demons fly. Jesus, is the Most powerful name and above all angels. He is Our Savior, Our Healer, Our Comforter, Our High Priest and He said, "The Father and I are One'" Jesus has So much power that if you use some, you will become Mighty in the hands of Our Living God. Amen.
Read Hebrews. Amen.
Thank you... I will read the book of Hebrews.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray... I have been feeling uneasy lately about a lot of things, especially my legal situation. I'm afraid that I may have a possibly violent situation coming on my hands soon, and I really don't want it. Even if I don't, it sure seems like it, and I hate thinking that way because I hate violence.

Regardless of my hate for violence, I'm constantly on my toes right now and ready for a fight. Pray that I'll calm down. Pray that the situation won't get worse. Pray that I'll quit thinking all of these negative thoughts about the situation (Some of them really bad; even scaring other people) and just start focusing again. I know God is in control, but sometimes I just forget it, or ignore it (Don't we all...).

I just really need some peace right now; I'm sick of wondering if someone is going to assault me or if something worse is going to come upon me.

Lord... forgive me my ignorance and pride. I love You... I will trust You... please keep Your hand upon me. Amen.
cross.gif

We Stand In Agreement And Lift This Matter To You Father In Jesus Name
Holy Father I Kneel Before You In The Spirit Of Humility. You Are A Mighty God. You Have Given Us So Much Through Your Beloved Son Jesus. I Praise You Almighty God . I Love You Almighty God. I Glorify You And Only You Almighty Father. The Needs Are Many Father As You Know. I Ask You Enter Each Need Here Father With Your Miraculous Holy Spirit As Only You Can Do. We Stand In Agreement And Know To Expect A Miracle Father As Jesus Taught Us In Matthew 18-19. Jesus Said,"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." I Praise You Father Forever And Ever. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am praying that the Lord gives you peace and comfort.

1 Corinthians 1:3
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Romans 12:17
Recompense no man evil for evil. Provide tings honest in the sight of all me.

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say this prayer first thing every morning it will help you to start the day on the right path

Grant me Your grace O Lord Jesus, the Longsuffering, and be with me that I may dwell in You unto the end. Grant me that I may ask and wish always for what is pleasing to You. Let Your will be my will. Let my will follow always Your will and be in accord with it in a perfect way. Let both of us have one will, for I don’t want to desire anything except what You want and what You wish.
Grant me not to lust for things of this world, that I may dwell in You in all things and hold above all things the desire to be as You would have me be and to do as You would have me do. You are the peace of my heart and the shelter of my life. You are the real peace and the only comfort and apart from You, everything is hard and confusing. Therefore, in this peace which is in You, the Great Eternal Good, I am able to rest. For Yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums