Inner demons... Scars... Strongholds/fortresses for demons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I was having a conversation with someone, who was talking about wrestling with "inner demons", and I said, that I do not any longer have any "inner demons", though I might have at one point int time, but not now... Then I said, my demons are "outer" and come from "outside of me" now... I can tell now when someone else has inner demons, and when a demon is trying to "get to me" from the outside...

I said, "inner demons" have their place and take up residence in our "scars", our trauma's, to a lesser degree, even in our offenses, or things to which we easily take offense... They can get a foothold, that they can make and try to turn into a stronghold, in our scars and trauma's. They think they are "safe" and secure there, cause that's the last place we want to look, let alone face and get down to the bottom of, so as to exorcise them, or kick them out...

Any good psychologist try's to help people with their trauma's or scars, However, I don't think they realize they are in a battle with demons... Strong demons hide in strong scars and trauma's, and lesser demons in lesser ones...

Some don't know how to live or be if their scars are not to be a factor in their lives, it's been a part of them so long, they don't know how to give it up or be different, or live without them... But this is precisely what we need to help other people do... And ourselves too... Take the speck or timber out of our own eyes first, then we'll see clearly how to help another do the same....

I don't have or didn't have to struggle, internally with the kinds of demons some people do, in all fairness, My childhood was very good, my teenage years, very good, in fact, I was a little spoiled compared to most... My problems didn't come till adulthood, and I've dealt with most of those... But I can't imagine having the kind of deep and early scars that some people do, and the demons that come with it/them...

How do we help people with their demons or scars or trauma's...?

Facing them can be hell, but, it is the hell we must go through to get to heaven on the other side of it...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you think you can handle or are you brave enough, or do you think you can walk someone through their scars, help them get to the bottom of it, you must handle them with care, and their are sure to be emotions of all kinds come out, think you can handle that...?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you ever seen a demon kills a man ?
Its man who is more wicked than demons.
No, it's not... Their wickedness is in no longer being entertained by simply killing, but they have a deep seated dark twisted need to see others/us suffer...

They can only do, or not do, cannot go beyond what they're allowed to do also, if they had their way, they'd make a world of extreme suffering for us, cause of their hatred and jealousy of us, and would be laughing all the way...

But, God Almighty is their master, they cannot go beyond what he dictates, though I'm sure they would like too...

This why they take up residence in our scars, they try to make that scar their weapon and means of controlling and manipulating the individual, for their entertainment, I guess....

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Killing us would put and end to their entertainment and fun...
But my point is, if we can erase our scars and resolve or solve our trauma's, they will have to leave that person and leave them alone...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you ever seen a demon kills a man ?
Its man who is more wicked than demons.
You ever seen a cat with a bird or mouse...? They catch them, injure them so that they can't get away, but don't kill them yet, cause they want to have some fun with them first, so they kinda like torture the poor thing, getting their fun out it, till they die or stop moving, then, they eat them...

Only the cat does not know that they are making the poor thing suffer to death, but, demons, do know...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you ever seen demons killing other demons ?
Its man who kill each other for power and fortune
Their house would fall and their rebellion would have no chance of success, they're just wise enough to know that, is all, and there unified in a common goal against us, right now... They have no love for anyone, not even each other, maybe just themselves...

Upvote 0

Quad

May 20, 2017
Topeka
✟23,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In order to cast out and overcome inner demons, you must first identify what the problem is.

Is your problem anger, addiction, or other destructive symptoms? Once we have found the underlying cause, we must then take proper action to deal with the issue accordingly. One of the best ways to over come a problem, is understanding. When we try to understand why things happen, and how the Lord will help us through it, it will lead us to acceptance. Acceptance is what allows us to see the situation as it is, and help us move on. It is not easy, but stand firm in your faith and you will make it.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was having a conversation with someone, who was talking about wrestling with "inner demons", and I said, that I do not any longer have any "inner demons", though I might have at one point int time, but not now... Then I said, my demons are "outer" and come from "outside of me" now... I can tell now when someone else has inner demons, and when a demon is trying to "get to me" from the outside...

I said, "inner demons" have their place and take up residence in our "scars", our trauma's, to a lesser degree, even in our offenses, or things to which we easily take offense... They can get a foothold, that they can make and try to turn into a stronghold, in our scars and trauma's. They think they are "safe" and secure there, cause that's the last place we want to look, let alone face and get down to the bottom of, so as to exorcise them, or kick them out...

Any good psychologist try's to help people with their trauma's or scars, However, I don't think they realize they are in a battle with demons... Strong demons hide in strong scars and trauma's, and lesser demons in lesser ones...

Some don't know how to live or be if their scars are not to be a factor in their lives, it's been a part of them so long, they don't know how to give it up or be different, or live without them... But this is precisely what we need to help other people do... And ourselves too... Take the speck or timber out of our own eyes first, then we'll see clearly how to help another do the same....

I don't have or didn't have to struggle, internally with the kinds of demons some people do, in all fairness, My childhood was very good, my teenage years, very good, in fact, I was a little spoiled compared to most... My problems didn't come till adulthood, and I've dealt with most of those... But I can't imagine having the kind of deep and early scars that some people do, and the demons that come with it/them...

How do we help people with their demons or scars or trauma's...?

Facing them can be hell, but, it is the hell we must go through to get to heaven on the other side of it...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Hi,
I absolutely agree! The demons are real. But as we accept Jesus they must flee. Then we are free indeed. So simple, yet such a hard step.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi,
I absolutely agree! The demons are real. But as we accept Jesus they must flee. Then we are free indeed. So simple, yet such a hard step.
How are we set free from them and they flee, the moment we accept Jesus....?

See, I'm wondering if rather than some instantaneous, miraculous, overnight thing, that, if we do not have to do the "legwork" so to speak, and work through it/them, then, they will be gone, or not...?

If this is not some of the work were supposed to be doing with one another...

• Agree
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What about people who their scars are like or have become their crutches...? You work with them, and start to get down to the bottom of their scars, only to find out that, (maybe they get angry at you), only to find out that, they're not willing or ready to really give them up, or they just don't see or can't see how they can...

How do you handle that...?

Like someone in the Matrix who does not want to be woke up, and will even fight you trying to wake them up, and may become, (this is the risk), may become so bitter and angry with you for getting close, (to their problem they don't want to give up) that they see you as an enemy and now hate you for trying to set them free...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What about people who their scars are like or have become their crutches...? You work with them, and start to get down to the bottom of their scars, only to find out that, (maybe they get angry at you), only to find out that, they're not willing or ready to really give them up, or they just don't see or can't see how they can...

How do you handle that...?

Like someone in the Matrix who does not want to be woke up, and will even fight you trying to wake them up, and may become, (this is the risk), may become so bitter and angry with you for getting close, (to their problem they don't want to give up) that they see you as an enemy and now hate you for trying to set them free...

God Bless!
Some hate and cannot face, the truth... And may hate you for trying to take them there... Not wanting to give up their problems/issues/demons...

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Things that torment you and keep you blind from the truth, or are in the way from keeping you from becoming all who God intended you to be...
I agree—do you believe these things to be conscious, sentient beings? I certainly don't believe these things just 'disappear' upon conversion but are a fundamental part of each individuals personality—not a necessary one of course.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree—do you believe these things to be conscious, sentient beings? I certainly don't believe these things just 'disappear' upon conversion but are a fundamental part of each individuals personality—not a necessary one of course.
Conscious, sentient beings that must reside in scars/trauma's/issues, or they have no place to go and have to leave, yes...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Mine have been disappearing with conversations with God, and the more honest I got with him, the more progress was made, I don't know if It's because I got to hear and realize the truth of it (mine) through that (getting more honest), myself, (since God knows/knew all along), or what...? But having him as a mirror has helped a lot...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.