Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
EFFORTS OF ATHEISM
Commentary By R. DeWitt
There have always been non-believers about the Creator-God, who have rebelled against Him from the beginning of mankind. Long before the man: Charles Darwin, came along as a tool of Satan for opposition to God's testimony, men have been both indifferent to God and disobedient to His Word. The hatred of God and Christians has intensified since many non-believers have found in Darwin an explanation to embrace as their own religion, to take a stand. Let us consider here how Satan is using this more in the present day.

Recently I saw the documentary film program entitled: EXPELLED, by Ben Stein, which I had seen before and appreciated. I also recommend all seekers of truth to check this out at a library to see. It illustrates what ought to be most apparent to anyone, which is that Atheism has taken over the science field in the USA by controlling the Academy Of Science. It, therefore, has great power in government and tremendous influence over the educational system in America. Since atheistic science has bought into Darwin's Origin Of Species, as an explanation for their otherwise lack of an explanation for the origin of man, they simply keep referring to Darwin when questioned about our beginnings. That is not science, but a philosophy and religion. When pressed they have to admit (or refuse to talk about it) that they do not know how cellular life began, and so just accept Darwinism --their religion.

Unlike the rest of the world, these Atheistic scientists in this country will not allow any mention of "intelligent design" as a possibility in the origin of life, matter, the earth, and the universe; and many teachers and college professors have lost their jobs for allowing the creation subject, as the film shows. Scientists elsewhere in the world tend to believe or not believe in a Creator like the average person anywhere. One of the remarkable things about this is that the self-exalted Academy will not even allow the basic premise of science which is to explore all things, and look at the possibility of intelligent design. As Mr. Stein clearly shows, it is a closed subject and any who dares to make mention of it have been and are pressed out of the science field by the Academy. We could be less concerned about that kind of ignorance, except for their huge impact on our children in school, and the government which regulates education and must finance many science issues affecting all people.

Some in the education field say they do not believe in the proclaimed evolutionary origins, but they dare not be vocal about it. If schools and government continue to allow this plague to infiltrate our schools and society, they will surely be held accountable by our Creator. Christian parents need to be mindful of these things.
- RLD: from Biblecounsel.net; and see also the science site: icr.org; 01/12

tkolter

May 8, 2018
Saint Petersburg, Florida
✟22,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
EFFORTS OF ATHEISM
Commentary By R. DeWitt
There have always been non-believers about the Creator-God, who have rebelled against Him from the beginning of mankind. Long before the man: Charles Darwin, came along as a tool of Satan for opposition to God's testimony, men have been both indifferent to God and disobedient to His Word. The hatred of God and Christians has intensified since many non-believers have found in Darwin an explanation to embrace as their own religion, to take a stand. Let us consider here how Satan is using this more in the present day.

Recently I saw the documentary film program entitled: EXPELLED, by Ben Stein, which I had seen before and appreciated. I also recommend all seekers of truth to check this out at a library to see. It illustrates what ought to be most apparent to anyone, which is that Atheism has taken over the science field in the USA by controlling the Academy Of Science. It, therefore, has great power in government and tremendous influence over the educational system in America. Since atheistic science has bought into Darwin's Origin Of Species, as an explanation for their otherwise lack of an explanation for the origin of man, they simply keep referring to Darwin when questioned about our beginnings. That is not science, but a philosophy and religion. When pressed they have to admit (or refuse to talk about it) that they do not know how cellular life began, and so just accept Darwinism --their religion.

Unlike the rest of the world, these Atheistic scientists in this country will not allow any mention of "intelligent design" as a possibility in the origin of life, matter, the earth, and the universe; and many teachers and college professors have lost their jobs for allowing the creation subject, as the film shows. Scientists elsewhere in the world tend to believe or not believe in a Creator like the average person anywhere. One of the remarkable things about this is that the self-exalted Academy will not even allow the basic premise of science which is to explore all things, and look at the possibility of intelligent design. As Mr. Stein clearly shows, it is a closed subject and any who dares to make mention of it have been and are pressed out of the science field by the Academy. We could be less concerned about that kind of ignorance, except for their huge impact on our children in school, and the government which regulates education and must finance many science issues affecting all people.

Some in the education field say they do not believe in the proclaimed evolutionary origins, but they dare not be vocal about it. If schools and government continue to allow this plague to infiltrate our schools and society, they will surely be held accountable by our Creator. Christian parents need to be mindful of these things.
- RLD: from Biblecounsel.net; and see also the science site: icr.org; 01/12

Intelligent Design isn't science therefore irrelevant rather what we believe is a matter of faith and therefore just accept the Bible account is accurate and the revelation of God and forget trying to prove it to those who kneel at sciences throne.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Intelligent Design isn't science therefore irrelevant rather what we believe is a matter of faith and therefore just accept the Bible account is accurate and the revelation of God and forget trying to prove it to those who kneel at sciences throne.

Generally true, and I am glad for the OP herein, to show how the enemy of our soul is always working to corrupt God's testimony (the Holy Bible). Too many young people are giving the science world pre-eminence over the Word of God. This is why I much recommend one raise any science questions in an open mind with the sound site at www.icr.org. These are Ph.D scientists who love the Lord, and seek to show how the enemy is working to even discredit God's Word and draw young seekers away.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Newtheran
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As to reference to the Institute Of Creation Research in Texas (www.icr.org), I see they are near completion of a huge museum to show how God made life and form on the earth; with many exhibits and scientists present to explain things. I am looking forward to visiting there.

Reactions: Newtheran
Upvote 0