NJ
✟15,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, this is P from C 416. I want to start posting some of my dreams on here that I believe are from the Lord. I had this dream today October 24, 2017 and woke up around 2 PM Eastern time lol. One of my dreams was I was in a house looking through a window. There was a different culture of people surrounding me, Indonesian. I'll tell you why later. I was looking at a volcano and all of a sudden smoke ash cloud and a boom starting happening from the volcano. Then it stopped. Then it started again the eruption phase I guess where ash cloud smoke comes out then it was loud booms. But the thing is I said Mount Everest is erupting. During the first eruption I grabbed my phone and wanted to video record, but I missed it because it stopped, but when it happened again I started recording and said here I am in Indonesia. So I recorded the eruption phase and then everything stopped and I ended the video. I'm trying to remember the video recorded time marker, I believe it was 11 something. Also through the eruption phases no magma came out it was just loud bangs and smoke. So then I look away from the volcano and looked back the volcano was like split in half, but no magma was flowing. I was confused. And that was basically the end.

So then waking up from the dream, I seen on my youtube feed that a 6.7 earthquake had struck in Indonesia near Bali and an Eruption Indonesia Mount Sinabung Volcano occured. Now I'm sure if I was dreaming of that or is there another one to come. o_O I also google map Mount Everest and it looked similar to my dream. You will see there is a house with windows and also in my dream there was like rectangular stepping trail which is also on the google maps Mount Everest street view preview. So not sure what's the connection between Mount Everest and Indonesia. I think that is it... In the dream it was daytime, sunshine like lol... So that's all. All Glory to God!