Jul 5, 2013
Hawaii
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel the holy spirit has moved me to write and record. I have just released and album with the name THIS OLD TENT titled LIGHT. The music is for Christians first, however, it is also for non believers. Every song is Christ centered but written in a very honest, gentle way...much like how the Holy Spirit spoke to my soul when I was being converted. It is not in your face christian worship music. I feel the Holy Spirit has moved me to write music for the family of Christ but not at the exclusion of non-believers. As Jesus said in Math 9:12, Mark 2:17, and Luke 5:31 when his disciples were asked why Jesus would meet and eat with sinners...he said:[bless and do not curse]

"those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
As Jesus made himself a servant to all, I too have strived to make music for all.[bless and do not curse]I look forward to sharing this music with my brothers and sisters in christ but also make it accessible and listenable for non believers, so they too can see the goodness of our Lord Jesus. I also make music videos to complement the music. Below is one of currently five videos I have posted on youtube.
I hope you enjoy.

This Old Tent: Light, GoPro time lapse and slow motion in Hawaii with SURF - YouTube

Upvote 0

Crumbacher

Jul 9, 2015
✟7,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I feel the holy spirit has moved me to write and record. I have just released and album with the name THIS OLD TENT titled LIGHT. The music is for Christians first, however, it is also for non believers. Every song is Christ centered but written in a very honest, gentle way...much like how the Holy Spirit spoke to my soul when I was being converted. It is not in your face christian worship music. I feel the Holy Spirit has moved me to write music for the family of Christ but not at the exclusion of non-believers. As Jesus said in Math 9:12, Mark 2:17, and Luke 5:31 when his disciples were asked why Jesus would meet and eat with sinners...he said:[bless and do not curse]

"those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
As Jesus made himself a servant to all, I too have strived to make music for all.[bless and do not curse]I look forward to sharing this music with my brothers and sisters in christ but also make it accessible and listenable for non believers, so they too can see the goodness of our Lord Jesus. I also make music videos to complement the music. Below is one of currently five videos I have posted on youtube.
I hope you enjoy.

This Old Tent: Light, GoPro time lapse and slow motion in Hawaii with SURF - YouTube

You need to quit using the words "I feel." It doesn't matter what you feel; it matters what the truth and reality is. If you say, "I feel this verse is saying this to me," it DOES NOT matter what you feel. What matters is what the verse is ACTUALLY saying. It's not open to personal opinion or subjective feelings. That's how cults and false "Christian" sects are born; people NOT paying attention to what's SAID and submitting to it.

Upvote 0