Indian Biometric System Trend and a Future Image to Worship?

Would you submit yourself to biometrics with an image to bow to?

• I would submit to a biometric system with no attached image or dictatorship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would submit to a biometric system with no image... but state hard I prefer to starve than upgrade

• I would rather die than submit to an AADHAAR like biometric system

• I would compromise my faith and submit to a biometric system with an image

• I would compromise my faith and submit to a biometric system with an image for my family

• I would grieve my loss and starve and risk losing my family instead of submitting and worshipping

• I would refuse and rejoice and trust I with my family will be raptured. Instead of worshipping.

• I would successfully rely on my faith and strength and barter, live in the country...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
In India the government has made mandatory that all citizens disband cash and enter their face and fingerprint in a new biometric computer system connected to the banks. And so far one billion have. Cash is obsolete in India. In India a Christian man wanted to enrol his son in a Christian school, but could not because he refused to enter the biometric system. He made a court appeal but lost. There are no religious exemptions.

It could be that in the future, starting in India that the Hindus will try to coerce non Hindus to convert. So Purusha or the Hindu Trinity or the Ganesh image will be part of buying and selling, requirements to bow at the image... Already Hindu Indians are hostile to Pentecostals. India is probably the most powerful country that still worships images like the Babylonians did at the time of Daniel the prophet, who refused to bow.

It is also possible that another will claim the image of Allah has fallen from Heaven. Or the Chinese may present the image of the top chairmen. Or there could be an image of a gay couple or adult and child entangled...

• If the biometric system like AADHAAR, is in your state, or if it comes to your state, will your cooperate, or rely on bartering even if it means not enough food?
  • And the same with an image to worship, and some means to really test that you comply with worship, will you enter the biometric system?

And consider that you may have a wife and three children, 1, 8, and 15 years old. No more schooling, buying, selling, or eating via purchases with bank accounts. Slave drivers after the young. What then?
Home - Unique Identification Authority of India | Government of India

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In India the government has made mandatory that all citizens disband cash and enter their face and fingerprint in a new biometric computer system connected to the banks. And so far one billion have. Cash is obsolete in India. In India a Christian man wanted to enrol his son in a Christian school, but could not because he refused to enter the biometric system. He made a court appeal but lost. There are no religious exemptions.

It could be that in the future, starting in India that the Hindus will try to coerce non Hindus to convert. So Purusha or the Hindu Trinity or the Ganesh image will be part of buying and selling, requirements to bow at the image... Already Hindu Indians are hostile to Pentecostals. India is probably the most powerful country that still worships images like the Babylonians did at the time of Daniel the prophet, who refused to bow.

It is also possible that another will claim the image of Allah has fallen from Heaven. Or the Chinese may present the image of the top chairmen. Or there could be an image of a gay couple or adult and child entangled...

• If the biometric system like AADHAAR, is in your state, or if it comes to your state, will your cooperate, or rely on bartering even if it means not enough food?
  • And the same with an image to worship, and some means to really test that you comply with worship, will you enter the biometric system?

And consider that you may have a wife and three children, 1, 8, and 15 years old. No more schooling, buying, selling, or eating via purchases with bank accounts. Slave drivers after the young. What then?
Home - Unique Identification Authority of India | Government of India

My answer to them will depend on if and in what way I might be asked to abjure my faith in Christ and/or to compromise the 'moral framework' that I find in the Bible. Otherwise, I'd probably react in the same way that Daniel and his friends did when living in Babylon. :cool:

Anyway, thank you for the interesting info about developments in India.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
In India the government has made mandatory that all citizens disband cash and enter their face and fingerprint in a new biometric computer system connected to the banks.

Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enrol to obtain Aadhaar number. Person willing to enrol has to provide minimal demographic and biometric information during the enrolment process which is totally free of cost.

• Informative
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,317.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enrol to obtain Aadhaar number. Person willing to enrol has to provide minimal demographic and biometric information during the enrolment process which is totally free of cost.

Yes it seems the fears here are exaggerated

"Aadhaar number is devoid of any intelligence and does not profile people based on caste, religion, income, health and geography. The Aadhaar number is a proof of identity, however, it does not confer any right of citizenship or domicile in respect of an Aadhaar number holder."

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Yes it seems the fears here are exaggerated

"Aadhaar number is devoid of any intelligence and does not profile people based on caste, religion, income, health and geography. The Aadhaar number is a proof of identity, however, it does not confer any right of citizenship or domicile in respect of an Aadhaar number holder."
Unless one has this proof of identity one cannot use the bank or make normal business transactions in India. It is compelling if not mandatory.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,317.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unless one has this proof of identity one cannot use the bank or make normal business transactions in India. It is compelling if not mandatory.

Proof of identity is required by any banking system. Since no profiling is occurring why is this system any worse?

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Proof of identity is required by any banking system. Since no profiling is occurring why is this system any worse?
The currency and the proof of ID are enmeshed. There is no cash apart from the equivalent of $2 coins.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,317.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The currency and the proof of ID are enmeshed. There is no cash apart from the equivalent of $2 coins.

Yes but the ID System itself does not include any reference to a persons religion. Your fears would be well founded if there was evidence of the use of Aadhaar with some kind of religiously motivated central organisation. But at the moment what is proposed is India Stack which is purely commercial. This looks at first glance as an attempt by the Modi government to recapitalise its banks , get some kind of control of corruption and to move into the digital era. Clear digital ID is an important step in all 3 goals.

India Is Likely To Become The First Digital, Cashless Society

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Great article.

Before 2009, half of all Indians didn’t have any form of identification, not even a birth certificate.

Without a form of identification, citizens couldn’t access services like banking, insurance, or even get a driver’s license. As such, many opportunities like starting a business were not available to them.

Since Aadhaar was launched, 270 million bank accounts have been opened in India.

Hundreds of millions of people who were shut out of banking services now have access to them. Before, these people were probably hiding cash under their mattresses and using local loansharks for loans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Yes but the ID System itself does not include any reference to a persons religion. Your fears would be well founded if there was evidence of the use of Aadhaar with some kind of religiously motivated central organisation. But at the moment what is proposed is India Stack which is purely commercial. This looks at first glance as an attempt by the Modi government to recapitalise its banks , get some kind of control of corruption and to move into the digital era. Clear digital ID is an important step in all 3 goals.

India Is Likely To Become The First Digital, Cashless Society
It is a step closer to a surveillance state and possible religious system. Not there yet. Hopefully it will never go there. The Revelation mark of the beast is possibly really a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,317.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great article.

Before 2009, half of all Indians didn’t have any form of identification, not even a birth certificate.

Without a form of identification, citizens couldn’t access services like banking, insurance, or even get a driver’s license. As such, many opportunities like starting a business were not available to them.

Since Aadhaar was launched, 270 million bank accounts have been opened in India.

Hundreds of millions of people who were shut out of banking services now have access to them. Before, these people were probably hiding cash under their mattresses and using local loansharks for loans.

The positive side of this is that there should be more transactional transparency and better regulation of corruption. It is kind of liberating and the intimidating power of a local bully can be monitored.

The questions about how this should be monitored and abuses penalised are valid ones but in India I would not be that worried about a central efficient anti Christ as that is not really Indias style. It is far too chaotic for that.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread is now closed. Please remember that according to this forum's SOP:
"All news and current events must be documented or validated with a link to a credible online news source in the original post (OP)."

This is not the forum for Eschatology, speculation or non-news events.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.