Ventura County
✟8,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I just need someone to pray for me in this challenging time in my life. Nothing drastic has happened but, growing up and seeing what was never seen before is a challenge to me. Being exposed to the "real world" on earth is heartbreaking. I just need encouragement and prayer that I can get through it. It just hurts too much to see brokenness. I don't know how to approach them better.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello, I just need someone to pray for me in this challenging time in my life. Nothing drastic has happened but, growing up and seeing what was never seen before is a challenge to me. Being exposed to the "real world" on earth is heartbreaking. I just need encouragement and prayer that I can get through it. It just hurts too much to see brokenness. I don't know how to approach them better.
Heavenly Father, I lift up "God is good!" and pray for your intervention and blessing. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen. God bless :).

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I agree, it would be heartbreaking to see so much bad in this world, and to be growing up at this time in history. It is one thing for us to occasionally hear or see the bad things, but You see all of it everywhere and all the time in Your omniscience. Only You, in Your omnipotence, can handle that. Philippians 4:13 is still in the Book, and much more for this one, and all young people growing up, to manage in this curse world, if they will only trust and rely on You, obeying You, fellowshipping with You, growing spiritually in You and in the knowledge of Your Word. The darker the world, the brighter our light can seem to shine. The bigger the obstacles, the greater the victory You can give us. May we not focus on how big are the bad things in this world, but how big is our God. You are quite capable of total victory at the proper time. What a wonderful God You are. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

God is good!

Jan 18, 2018
Ventura County
✟8,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father, I agree, it would be heartbreaking to see so much bad in this world, and to be growing up at this time in history. It is one thing for us to occasionally hear or see the bad things, but You see all of it everywhere and all the time in Your omniscience. Only You, in Your omnipotence, can handle that. Philippians 4:13 is still in the Book, and much more for this one, and all young people growing up, to manage in this curse world, if they will only trust and rely on You, obeying You, fellowshipping with You, growing spiritually in You and in the knowledge of Your Word. The darker the world, the brighter our light can seem to shine. The bigger the obstacles, the greater the victory You can give us. May we not focus on how big are the bad things in this world, but how big is our God. You are quite capable of total victory at the proper time. What a wonderful God You are. Amen.
Amen! Thank you, Lord, for mature fellow Christians that can really give life again! You are good.

Upvote 0