Included yet separated...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Leviticus 23:1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.

4 These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.

And then the Lord goes on to list the seven annual feasts. Stuck right in the middle .. between "concerning the feasts of the Lord" and "these are the feast of the Lord" is the Weekly Sabbath. So I ask you, is the weekly Sabbath a feast, separate yet included? Did the Lord go off topic for a moment in His conversation with Moses? Just how does the weekly Sabbath fit in this chapter of the feasts?

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
(CLV) Lv 23:2
Speak to the sons of Israel, and you will say to them, The appointed seasons of Yahweh, those which you shall proclaim holy meetings, My appointed seasons, they are these:

(CLV) Lv 23:3
Six days shall work be done, yet on the seventh day there shall be a sabbath of cessation, a holy meeting. You shall do not work at all. This is a sabbath to Yahweh in all your dwellings.

Clearly the seventh day tops the list of YHWH's Moedim.

Upvote 0