In your opinion, should these 'damaged' Vancouver balloon twisters, allowed to be near your kids?

Prexioc

Nov 28, 2017
Awka
✟7,730.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Any person who appears in front of children in any capacity should be at their utmost behaviour regarding their language and their dressing. The reason for this is that there are long-term psychological implications on kids based on whatever they see. Young kids tend to idolize celebrities or people whom they see as role models. It is, therefore, the parent’s responsibility to ensure children are around people with acceptable behaviour in every aspect. Just as skimpily dressed women’s images has an impact on the mind of men in that it encourages men to see these women as objects, the pictures of a performing artist who doesn’t have pants on the mind of children will leave a dent psychologically.

It wouldn't be advisable to allow kids access to these entertainers without proper background knowledge of who they are or were.

See (and hear) for yourself, in this video clip:
or this video:
Scantilily-clad Kids' Balloon Twister and A Self-described Crazy Children's Facepainter

Janet200

Nov 28, 2017
Newyork
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any person who appears in front of children in any capacity should be at their utmost behaviour regarding their language and their dressing. The reason for this is that there are long-term psychological implications on kids based on whatever they see. Young kids tend to idolize celebrities or people whom they see as role models. It is, therefore, the parent’s responsibility to ensure children are around people with acceptable behaviour in every aspect. Just as skimpily dressed women’s images has an impact on the mind of men in that it encourages men to see these women as objects, the pictures of a performing artist who doesn’t have pants on the mind of children will leave a dent psychologically.

It wouldn't be advisable to allow kids access to these entertainers without proper background knowledge of who they are or were.

or this video:
Scantilily-clad Kids' Balloon Twister and A Self-described Crazy Children's Facepainter
Wow! This is serious. I would wouldn't let my kids access to these people.

Upvote 0

Chux7

Nov 28, 2017
Oklahoma
✟15,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

or this video:
In my opinion NO.

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Funny name of one of those channels - Ru Tube - with funny lettering - which I didn't try!

Exuberant colours, sound and actions are very intense and hook the young and not so young.

I remember I cried when I saw clowns because they looked horrible. I also remember Lulu on the telly when she wasn't much older than me.

Where we're not used to it (most countries) much flesh is very intense.

Also one's "clothing system" is a visual meme for others.

We've been living through weirder times than we admitted.

Upvote 0