In Tribute To My Wife

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This video speaks for itself. I crafted it in honor of Tracie, my wife, friend, and companion of twenty-five years who died on August 31st of this year. If you have the time please watch. I would appreciate it.

I miss her so very much.

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This video speaks for itself. I crafted it in honor of Tracie, my wife, friend, and companion of twenty-five years who died on August 31st of this year. If you have the time please watch. I would appreciate it.

I miss her so very much.

A very deep heart felt tribute to you wife Sistrin. I’m glad you got to say goodbye ❤️

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟59,621.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I miss her so very much.

I am so sorry brother, I watch the tribute it was beautiful and touching, she was so blessed to have you as a husband . I am praying for you and you’re family, I am so sorry for what you are going through my deepest condolences I cannot convey how much my heart breaks for u and ur family with mere words.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry brother, I watch the tribute it was beautiful and touching...

Thank-you, Natalie. Indeed my thanks to all who watched the video and responded here. I do appreciate it.

The last few days have been particularly hard. I miss my wife so very much, but I continue to try and honor her as best I can.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank-you, Natalie. Indeed my thanks to all who watched the video and responded here. I do appreciate it.

The last few days have been particularly hard. I miss my wife so very much, but I continue to try and honor her as best I can.
:heart: Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟59,621.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You are most welcome it is my most sincere pleasure.
I am so terribly sorry , I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling. I pray the Lord gives you strength. My deepest condolences I am so very sorry for your loss. That is very admirable of you to honor her the way you do ❤️

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
such a touching tribute to your wife so sorry. Stupid cancer. Do you care that I added awareness to my signature (if not I can remove it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No, that is fine. Thanks, dogs...
You are welcome so now you know ( if you did not already which month and color goes with yours.

Upvote 0

Tom8907

Feb 3, 2020
London
✟12,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged

I miss her so very much.

So sorry for your loss and cant imagine what you are going through, may God bring comfort to you and your family, may he ever increase the awareness of you and your family, that she is in heaven experiencing a joy the world couldnt even imagine:praying:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums