England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'In these days of refreshing,in these days of visitation,there is a reason why You've come. We have tasted of Your fullness,one blessing after another and that is the reason why we say,'come' (David Fellingham)

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please supply your evidence or reasons why in this time of separation, of absence from fellowship, of the artificial nature of online sermons and zoom prayer meetings you say this is a time of refreshing?

There arechurches werecChristian have not worshipped because they don't have the technology for three months.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please supply your evidence or reasons why in this time of separation, of absence from fellowship, of the artificial nature of online sermons and zoom prayer meetings you say this is a time of refreshing?

There arechurches werecChristian have not worshipped because they don't have the technology for three months.
We need not be absent from fellowship with God the Father,Son and Holy Ghost. On-line sermons are not always of artificial nature. I do not have Zoom facilities but have a rich and precious prayer life with my Lord. My wife and I have been in 'isolation' for four months. The church building may be closed,but refreshing comes by the Holy Spirit and God has certainly been refreshing us. Our church has been supporting those without technology and so many are being refreshed in the Lord!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'it's not just to make us laugh or cry,to shake or fall,but to glorify Jesus,Jesus,Jesus and that is the reason why we say,'Come' and let me know the power to speak and witness for the gospel,pray for power to heal the sick and see them healed. Let me know the faith that can move the mighty mountains. Let me know the love that joins me to Your people' (David Fellingham)

Upvote 0