✟21,955.00
Country
Zambia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi ,,
I wont post a whole long thread but I just want to testify to the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. I have been declaring this verse for almost a month now psalms 118v17. For about 4months Ive been going through some spiritual issues caused by myself and not fully submitting to the Lord. In the middle of this I was attacked healthwise through ,, for a month I have been ,, loss of oxygen explained only by low hb and high bp but all this was controlled and yet the breathlessness increased. I would lose all feeling in my body because of lack of oxygen. In all of this I had people praying for me most especially my beautiful mother and sister who are strong in the Lord. Today I woke up and I could breath normally except for small pangs of pain in my lungs due to i think the lack of oxygen these past weeks. My whole body system feels disrupted but now I feel healing happening because Our ,, the one true living God healed and set me free. He spoke those words to my mother and sister and now it is manifesting physically. God is not a ,, He is merciful and faithful even when we are ,, the devil is trying hard to turn me away from Jesus and God and the Holy spirit but I will NOT reject them. God loves you and I. I really thank God for healing me and setting me free please help me thank God.