✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
.. of the whole Bible ...

Where would Adam and the woman have entered if they had kept the commandment of God? And how does this word relate to us as a truth in the midst?

A word is as a kingdom, as a seed, as a tree, as a woman, as a son, as a city, as a mountain, as a pure river that is as clear as crystal ...

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Where would Adam and the woman have entered if they had kept the commandment of God

Entered what?

If Adam had not sinned, he would not have been expelled from the garden of Eden, he would not have suffered the spiritual and physical death sin brought about.
He would in all likelihood still be living in Eden, the world would not have been torn apart by a global flood and we would be living in a greatly extended garden of Eden.

Adam was to tend the garden and to fill the world.
As his family out grew the garden he or they would extend it sothe whole world became one garden.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Entered what?

If Adam had not sinned, he would not have been expelled from the garden of Eden, he would not have suffered the spiritual and physical death sin brought about.
He would in all likelihood still be living in Eden, the world would not have been torn apart by a global flood and we would be living in a greatly extended garden of Eden.

Adam was to tend the garden and to fill the world.
As his family out grew the garden he or they would extend it sothe whole world became one garden.

So the idea is there should have been a whole lot of naked people and all of them obeying the first commandment?

Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So the idea is there should have been a whole lot of naked people and all of them obeying the first commandment?

That is where it leads if one follows the idea through.
Naked, without shame and in a close relationship with God.

• Agree
Reactions: Scott Husted
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Where would Adam and the woman have entered if they had kept the commandment of God? And how does this word relate to us as a truth in the midst?

A word is as a kingdom, as a seed, as a tree, as a woman, as a son, as a city, as a mountain, as a pure river that is as clear as crystal ...

solitude and the experience of it ....

Reactions: Scott Husted
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They could have been very busy with the garden and having children.

But how much were they really relating with the LORD? I know ones say they had sinless fellowship with God. But it doesn't actually say this. They were perfect creatures, but not perfect like Jesus who cannot sin.

So, if they had done things God said to do, that would not necessarily have them fellowshipping with Him. I suspect we now can do things "for" God, like He is at some distance . . . versus personally submitting to Him and discovering what He has us doing with Him in His peace . . . sharing, then. We all are "called in one body" to personally submit to God in His own peace . . . so personal and submissive with Him >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

I would say this was not their relationship with the LORD. And our Apostle Paul says >

"for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." (Philippians 2:13)

God was not in them, so personal that He was working their willing and doing in such intimate sharing with them . . . I would say. So, the relating was perhaps circumstantial, depending on when Jesus came along to talk with them. And we see what happened while He was not around.

So, maybe - - if they never had fallen from their creature state, I suppose they would have done creature things, and at times had a little talk with Jesus.

And no one could die, if there was no fall, I understand.

So - - after . . . some time . . . we on earth could be in a game of worldwide sardines, and then maybe we would start on more layers, which could double every so many years. That would take love, to get along in such close quarters :)

And we would be sharing with ones who had been thousands of years on this earth, but no one getting old. And if we all kept reproducing, I suppose there now would be some number of layers of humans . . . starting with two humans at least six thousand years ago, and each resulting pair reproducing once every year or so. Each child would grow to about one foot deep, two feet wide and six feet tall in twenty years; my rough calculations show it would take less than our first thousand years to coat the earth with humans, the first time. And then, of course, if all kept reproducing, at some point the coatings could double their number, every so many years.

So, in any case, I would say this was not God's plan.

I think Romans 8:29 shows what was God's plan, all along.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"And how does this word relate to us as a truth in the midst?"

it is the Truth/Life our soul reflects or abides in as this Truth/Life .... had Adam and the women kept the law there would have been no multiplication of the son and our Fathers house would have but the one room for Him to abide in, albeit this room without measure it would be one room none the less ...

i have been pondering this prior to your thread ... how our women/soul measures in relation to keeping the law and how God sees both through us individually and collectively in the very same moment, and how we will see when we as His soul/son are reconciled back to Him, and how for Him this reconciliation a finished work , and this work the moment His soul/son was cast down as an estrangement or separation by perception of spirit and soul divided, and this the price paid for the building of His house, and this house who we are

when reconciliation becomes our reality we will be fully God by being completely in God and therefor we will see as He sees by Him seeing through us as us .... a house of many rooms, and each room without measure, yet measured in God as God who has no measure ...

mind boggling

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

But how much were they really relating with the LORD? I know ones say they had sinless fellowship with God. But it doesn't actually say this. They were perfect creatures, but not perfect like Jesus who cannot sin.

So, if they had done things God said to do, that would not necessarily have them fellowshipping with Him. I suspect we now can do things "for" God, like He is at some distance . . . versus personally submitting to Him and discovering what He has us doing with Him in His peace . . . sharing, then. We all are "called in one body" to personally submit to God in His own peace . . . so personal and submissive with Him >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

I would say this was not their relationship with the LORD. And our Apostle Paul says >

"for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." (Philippians 2:13)

God was not in them, so personal that He was working their willing and doing in such intimate sharing with them . . . I would say. So, the relating was perhaps circumstantial, depending on when Jesus came along to talk with them. And we see what happened while He was not around.

So, maybe - - if they never had fallen from their creature state, I suppose they would have done creature things, and at times had a little talk with Jesus.

So - - after . . . some time . . . we on earth could be in a game of worldwide sardines, and then maybe we would start on more layers, which could double every so many years. That would take love, to get along in such close quarters :)

And we would be sharing with ones who had been thousands of years on this earth, but no one getting old. And if we all kept reproducing, I suppose there now would be some number of layers of humans . . . starting with two humans at least six thousand years ago, and each resulting pair reproducing once every year or so. Each child would grow to about one foot deep, two feet wide and six feet tall in twenty years; my rough calculations show it would take less than our first thousand years to coat the earth with humans, the first time. And then, of course, if all kept reproducing, at some point the coatings could double their number, every so many years.

I think it would be a mistake to start with the premise that the purpose of God from before the foundation of the world would have been any different; the measurement of God is a serpent in the garden.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"And how does this word relate to us as a truth in the midst?"

it is the Truth/Life our soul reflects or abides in as this Truth/Life .... had Adam and the women kept the law there would have been no multiplication of the son and our Fathers house would have but the one room for Him to abide in, albeit this room without measure it would be one room none the less ...

i have been pondering this prior to your thread ... how our women/soul measures in relation to keeping the law and how God sees both through us individually and collectively in the very same moment, and how we will see when we as His soul/son are reconciled back to Him, and how for Him this reconciliation a finished work , and this work the moment His soul/son was cast down as an estrangement or separation by perception of spirit and soul divided, and this the price paid for the building of His house, and this house who we are

when reconciliation becomes our reality we will be fully God by being completely in God and therefor we will see as He sees by Him seeing through us as us .... a house of many rooms, and each room without measure, yet measured in God as God who has no measure ...

mind boggling

Just a few thoughts/seeds ...

You never get out of the first two chapters of Genesis without multiple pictures that relate to something that is in the midst; a mystery hid, a treasure, and an earthen vessel.

Jesus likened knowing (tree of knowledge) God as life eternal (tree of life) ...

Without knowledge there is no relationship, and to not see the purpose of God in the creation is to be lost.

As for knowledge ... fear is the beginning of it; we die when we eat of it, become afraid because of it, and perish for the lack of it, and are adomished by Jesus (fear God) as a least thing we should do.

It is what knowledge became to us (in picture) through disobedience which turned our Father into an adversary to us.

Just as it does now the tree would have yielded its fruit to them through obedience and the process of time (twelve manner of fruits each month, 144 a year, to the end of the son we are).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"and are admonished by Jesus (fear God) as a least thing we should do."

are you saying the least thing we should do is have a fear of God ?

If nothing else it's a good place to start ...

• Agree
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Probably. But just like today some of them may have decided not to reproduce. some people.just don't want to. That would still be the case even if not for the Fall.

Because then the garden would have got too full up! What with there being no death.

W

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If nothing else it's a good place to start ...
I

the word for fear in the Bible means awe. To be in awe of God. Not reading him like we fear.something bad happening to us.
God is our father Nd like.all good father's he wants respect but he doesn't want us to shrink away in terror of Him. He isn't abusive or easily angered

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I

the word for fear in the Bible means awe. To be in awe of God. Not reading him like we fear.something bad happening to us.
God is our father Nd like.all good father's he wants respect but he doesn't want us to shrink away in terror of Him. He isn't abusive or easily angered

The word fear (like two sons) is either or by definition, but I agree that there is no way to truly be intimate with God if you are merely afraid of him because he can destroy both your body and your soul (which is more in the line we with a threat).

I've heard it said that if you scared them into the kingdom you gotta keep them scared to kept them saved.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The word fear (like two sons) is either or by definition, but I agree that there is no way to truly be intimate with God if you are merely afraid of him because he can destroy both your body and your soul (which is more in the line we with a threat).

I've heard it said that if you scared them into the kingdom you gotta keep them scared to kept them saved.

the thing is, once we are truly born again, we have nothing to fear at all because we have been saved from hell... Perfect love casts out fear. That is for the believer.

sadly the dangers of hell still apply.don't be unbeliever or maybe those who were once saved but chose to walk.away from that salvation. There at of us know God as a living gentle father who is for us. No condemnation for a born again believer as we now walk by spirit

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the thing is, once we are truly born again, we have nothing to fear at all because we have been saved from hell... Perfect love casts out fear. That is for the believer.

sadly the dangers of hell still apply.don't be unbeliever or maybe those who were once saved but chose to walk.away from that salvation. There at of us know God as a living gentle father who is for us. No condemnation for a born again believer as we now walk by spirit

To be truly born again is like being really pregnant, it is an hot or cold issue ... our steps become ordered to us when we believe that they are (in an ever increasing way).

There is a vast difference to personally seeing something as opposed to entering into what you have seen outside of the process of time; Jesus was as one born in the land, whereas Abraham was not.

Upvote 0