Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Yes, and the flood was about Mosses. These are past events that will play out again and close the last chapter of the new testament. God gave the people a chance with mosses he had no takers. Now we have a chance with Jesus let's not make the same mistakes of the past.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,424.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The bible tells us that we are to head for the mountains lest we be consumed. God will provide for his children in a supernatural way. The end will come very quickly and we won't need large supplies.

This is more of an eschatology issue and me being Postmillennial I don't have a problem preparing. At the very least, we are promised tribulation in this world (John 16:33) so it is best to prepare when the getting is still good. (Proverbs 6:6)

Reactions: Walk together
Upvote 0

Greengardener

for love is of God
Site Supporter
May 24, 2019
MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I sometimes wonder what it will be like, and as I come across ideas in my usual Bible study, it does raise questions. But to be honest, I prefer to hold my varying conclusions lightly fastened in a box in my brain and not nailed down. My premise is that when we see it, we may recognize it, as long as we aren't so sure about what "it" will look like that we don't recognize it when "it" happens because we were so convinced 'it' would be different. I'm enjoy the exchange of Scriptural references, thoughts, and the discussion surrounding the conclusions we are tempted to draw, but we need to assure we have first things first. None of it matters if we aren't abiding in Jesus, doing as He told us. May we look to Jesus, consider what He told us, remember the Father's love and keep walking in the light of His law that can illuminate our path.

Upvote 0