Virginia
✟20,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
First from my pretty decent understanding of science I don't think that would result in the speeding up of time you claim.

Second according to the theory of relativity time moves at varying rates throughout the universe. But time moves together. If time was going faster RELATIVE to another point it would still seem normal here. We would still have the perception of the same passage of time. Someone observing from somewhere else may see the rate of time pass differently.

Third I have always taken that scripture to mean that there would be less actual days. The events would be hurried along and not drawn out.

With all that said what I was reminded of and found interesting is that the islamic religion does more explicitly say that time will move faster in the last days. As a Bible believing Christian I do not consider the islamic beliefs to be fact but I do believe that islam was inspired by satan. I do believe that satan has a better understanding of what is written in the Bible than just about every human. I wouldn't think it would be impossible that satan used his knowledge of the Bible to make the islamic religion believable to some people by stealing prophecy out of the Bible.

There are plenty of parallels concerning that last day between the Bible and islamic books. Keep in mind that islam is 600 or so years newer than Christianity. This gave satan plenty of time to study up and find a way to pervert the Bible to make his religion appear to have knowledge of the future.

Upvote 0