In the earth are signs for an assured faith

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Deposited by many signs of God in this land and he brought us to discover and are growing in faith and certainty that the great Creator, and to be a means through which we see the power of God to be one of certitude ....

Allah the Almighty says in the Koran mentioned: ((20) And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith
(21) And in yourselves. Then will you not see
(22) And in the heaven is your provision and whatever you are promised
(23) Then by the Lord of the heaven and earth, indeed, it is truth - just as [sure as] it is that you are speaking) [Almariaat: 20-23]. These verses tell us where the great Almighty for His signs in the ground and in the souls, the land that God created us, created by more suitable for life. If the planet which we live is up to about a hundred and fifty million kilometers from the sun, if it were a little further from such a distance from the sun to life on the frozen ground, even if also a little closer to the sun burned creatures on earth.

God the Almighty to make this earth in its orbit the correct and appropriate for life,
scientists say, and I quote:
This land placed in the proper orbit, and viable, but otherwise did not appear life on her back at all.

This is a sign of God, the Almighty respond to those who say that the universe arose by chance, since the accident could not occur in this way, can not accidentally put the Earth in particular at this distance minutes from the sun and make it spin the movement proper, because the land if it were faster than it is now to shoot creatures into outer space, you can not appeal to maintain stability for the people, and so Blessed and Almighty said: ((64) It is Allah who made for you the earth a place of settlement and the sky a ceiling and formed you and perfected your forms and provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord; then blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds) [forgiving: 64].

If this land had been slow to spin, what happened? We know that the earth's rotation around itself in the face of the sun creates night and day, if the ground is slower than it is today, to spread the night long, perhaps for months or years and extended day long as well, but the Almighty God who made the night a covering for the day and a pension make the length of the earth's rotation around the itself is up to 24 hours, and this period is suitable for the composition of the human body, man can not sleep more than 7 or 8 or 9 hours, so the Almighty God made the night, and make the day, duration suitable for the size and the age and the movement of this man, and this is a blessing of God Almighty bless the many and which he said: ((34) And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful ) [Ibrahim: 34]. This is the human condition .. Always unfair to himself and atone yes, the Almighty God that He hath bestowed on it.

He ordered us to look at and think about these figures and these facts, the Almighty said: ((17) Then do they not look at the camels - how they are created
(18) And at the sky - how it is raised
(19) And at the mountains - how they are erected
(20) And at the earth - how it is spread out) [Gash 17-20], and scientists today when they went to other planets, and discovered the truth of these planets, they found that the earth is the only planet that if I stood on the back does not feel any curvature or any malfunction, but you see flat and paved and strewn in front of you, so the Almighty said: ((48) And the earth We have spread out, and excellent is the preparer) [Almariaat: 48].

Land created by the Almighty God to us, in order to fit our lives as it makes us more stable on her back, and reminded us of this blessing, and that God Almighty is the BUD us and make a decision: ((64) It is Allah who made for you the earth a place of settlement and the sky a ceiling and formed you and perfected your forms and provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord; then blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds) [forgiving: 64].

If we look at images from satellites, as well as images drawn by the scientists note that this land is not a single block, but is divided into a set of panels and the fault is shared, and winding and divides the earth's crust to a group of panels, and the Almighty said: ((12) And [by] the earth which cracks open,) [Tariq: 12], and this feature is not a science at that time, the time of the descent of the Koran. We see in this picture the rift is located in Ethiopia, which extends for thousands of kilometers.

He saw finally this human fault and images and pictures of his movement as well, and pictures of the movement of these plates are moving apart from each other, in the year 2005, some scientists to monitor the rift that separates the board the Arab, which includes the Arabian Peninsula and the Red Sea and so on, for the board of Africa, which includes the continent of Africa, where Ethiopia area (there is a clear split), and the image of scientists conducted experiments and found that the board away from the board the African Arab, and found that there is a group of lava flow during the divergence of these two panels, and this lava freeze and form some types of rocks.
This is what he talked about the Koran but I swear that the land and have the advantage is of a crack, the Almighty says: ((11) By the sky which returns [rain]
(12) And [by] the earth which cracks open,
(13) Indeed, the Qur'an is a decisive statement,
(14) And it is not amusement.) [Tariq: 11-14],

Here we remember to tell the truth, the Almighty for the movement of the mountains: ((88) And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they will pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah, who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do) [ant: 88].

Andreas fault, which extends for more than 1300 kilometers, and we note clearly the distance that divides the two sheets terrestrial, these newly captured images was not aware of them reduce the time of revelation of the Qur'an, how mentioned in the Koran?! The only logical explanation is that the Qur'an came down with the knowledge of God!

, And the more down on a layer, we find that this beam is reflected from each layer drops it, They observed that the number of layers of the Earth is seven layers, and this latest result reached by the scientists at the Agency of Geology of America, the agency of course is the source of very reliable information exactly parallel to the NASA space.
Here, perhaps admire if we know that the Qur'an told us about it 14 centuries ago, and select for us the number of these classes, Allah the Almighty says: (God, who created the seven heavens and the earth lesbian) In another verse says: ((3) [And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks) [the king] 3 layers on each other, (and of the earth like them ) any such classes of the seven, (descends it among them to know) and see the wisdom and purpose of these seven layers: ((12) It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge) [divorce: 12].

Imagine with me the molten lava that throw the earth guardian which is a molten rocks!! Imagine if a person thought just thinking penetrate the earth! The scientists have not come down into the ground, and they can not originally intended to reach because of the intense pressures and temperatures of up to thousands of degrees centigrade, which smelted any material no matter how powerful, so they can never penetrate the countries of the ground or carry through it, and that's what told us about the Quran , Blessed and Almighty said: ((33) O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah]) [Rahman: 33].

God, the Almighty told that this land can not be one that goes through it, and here perhaps we see a reference wonderful to layers of the earth and to the difference in diameters, in the words of the Almighty: (O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth) did not say "Qatar" One even said (countries) and of course each layer of these layers have a diameter different from the other, if you are the layers on each other, and each layer there is Qatar.

The aim of this finding
Now to wonder: Why did Allah Almighty bless this universal truth in his book: Is it just to see what the global information? Or just a love of knowledge? Or is there a great goal? Consider the verse again: (It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know) Consider me the word of what Allaah has seven layers and told us about: ( that Allah is over all things competent), O man - you atheist - you dopey from the remembrance of Allah, the Almighty - The Almighty God embrace all layers of the earth seven and tell you that the heavens seven also and you now see yourself these seven layers and He knows the secret and hidden, just as God, the Almighty narrated about something you do not see your eyes No one can see, but the devices measured by you, also, God knows all your business, and it took everything note: (that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge)

Lord Emsworth

Je ne suis pas une de vos élèves.
Oct 10, 2004
Through the cables and the underground ...
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Just what is up with this drive-by preaching? (If it is preaching at all) And why does it always sound as if it were translated with Google? Has anybody actually read -- fully read -- one of those wall-of-texts?

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I have. I'm kinda used to having to dig through hard to read prose written by people whose English isn't so good. It pays off sometimes.

Or perhaps I'm just a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] with too much time on her hands. :)

Upvote 0

Lord Emsworth

Oct 10, 2004
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I have. I'm kinda used to having to dig through hard to read prose written by people whose English isn't so good. It pays off sometimes.

This one is just some kind of fine tuning argument, right?

In any case, this is not the first thread of this kind. They are fairly common and I am seriously wondering if these are some kind of "tracts" which are cut & Google-translated & pasted.

Upvote 0

Lord Emsworth

Oct 10, 2004
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I find that if I have to read a wall of text, I will also be talking with a brick wall. So, no, I don't read that.

eudaimonia,

Mark

But you scrolled down and made it to my post nevertheless! :p

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
This one is just some kind of fine tuning argument, right?

I'm not following you. :(

In any case, this is not the first thread of this kind. They are fairly common and I am seriously wondering if these are some kind of "tracts" which are cut & Google-translated & pasted.

That hadn't occurred to me, but yeah, they might just be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lord Emsworth

Oct 10, 2004
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not following you. :(

I meant the OP. And fine tuning arguments generally follow the pattern of pointing out that if this or that value were a little different then life (or what have you) would not be possible and therefore ...

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I meant the OP. And fine tuning arguments generally follow the pattern of pointing out that if this or that value were a little different then life (or what have you) would not be possible and therefore ...

Yeah, I've seen attempts to somehow prove the worth of a religion's scripture by showing how its in tune with science, but I can't say I've ever though it did much of service to either science or religion to do that.

Maybe you can take the atheist out of the girl but can't always take the girl out of the atheist or something. :D

Upvote 0

steve_bakr

Christian
Aug 3, 2011
✟22,533.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My attention span is not as long as the OP, but my understanding is that the Qur'an repeatedly points out how the physical world is made, how it works to man's benefit, and all these things--ie., the sun, moon, stars, planet Earth, et al.--are the signs of Allah. If we contemplate the physical world, we have no doubt about the mercy and majesty of Allah.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I've seen attempts to somehow prove the worth of a religion's scripture by showing how its in tune with science, but I can't say I've ever though it did much of service to either science or religion to do that.

Maybe you can take the atheist out of the girl but can't always take the girl out of the atheist or something. :D

I was never an atheist and I couldn't agree with you more on this issue. Trying to prove ones scripture is more in line with science is nearly as bad as denying science because it doesn't seem to agree with scripture. It ignore what science and religion are supposed to do. If each kept to its own job, there wouldn't be any conflict.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
If this involves discussion I wonder what 2-3 people would say about this book?

Amazon.com: Smoking Gods: Tobacco in Maya Art, History, and Religion (9780806115115): Francis Robicsek: Books . .

In what way? :confused: Tobacco use was not limited to the Maya, but common throughout N. America, which I expect you probably know already anyway.

A Baha'i who is Lakota often jokes that tobacco was the world's first controlled substance. It was used in religious ceremonies, not for general use.

He further remarks that when mind-altering substances are taken out of their religious context, that's when the addiction problems seem to happen.

Which makes some sense -- I mean if wine was restricted to the Eucharist and Shabbas meals and such we would not be having people killed by drunk drivers. ;)

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
My attention span is not as long as the OP, but my understanding is that the Qur'an repeatedly points out how the physical world is made, how it works to man's benefit, and all these things--ie., the sun, moon, stars, planet Earth, et al.--are the signs of Allah. If we contemplate the physical world, we have no doubt about the mercy and majesty of Allah.

This reminds me of my husband's grandfather the nuclear physicist (and RCC, btw) who said anyone who understood physics surely must see the hand of God involved.

While where I'm sitting now I can understand that, it doesn't work too well for atheists as proof though. For the theist it seems to be more of a confirmation.

But I doubt the Qu'ran was aimed at any atheists in the audience Muhammad spoke to, so to His audience it would make as much sense as it does to either of us.

Upvote 0

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Yes
These are all evidence of the physical universe to denote the belief in the oneness of God
Do not confuse yourself
Enough to look at your body
Who is the creator
?
God created man on the ground
To the reconstruction of the ground and walk on the straight path

- Example
- You remember me
Abraham peace be upon him
allah said In the Holy Qur'an

(74) And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father Azar, "Do you take idols as deities? Indeed, I see you and your people to be in manifest error." Add new comment
(75) And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith] Add new comment
(76) So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear." Add new comment
(77) And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray." Add new comment
(78) And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah . Add new comment
(79) Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ." Add new comment

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single

I think this was intended more in the aesthetic than the scientific sense.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just what is up with this drive-by preaching? (If it is preaching at all) And why does it always sound as if it were translated with Google? Has anybody actually read -- fully read -- one of those wall-of-texts?

No. Good formatting is what separates us from the beasts, after all

Upvote 0