In the days of those kings...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
167011818_291977145771390_892226063481437858_n.jpg

Saw this meme and it got me to thinking.... Is this not the time for God of heaven to set up His Kingdom??

Reactions: chunkofcoal

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Saw this meme and it got me to thinking.... Is this not the time for God of heaven to set up His Kingdom??

Messiah Yeshua has always had that answer:

And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the taught ones came to Him separately, saying, “Say to us, when shall this be, and what is the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Yeshua answering, said to them, “Take heed that no one leads you astray. For many shall come in My Name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they shall lead many astray. And you shall begin to hear of fightings and reports of fightings. See that you are not troubled, for these have to take place, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and reign against reign. And there shall be scarcities of food, and deadly diseases, and earthquakes in places. And all these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then they shall deliver you up to affliction and kill you, and you shall be hated by all nations for My Name’s sake. And then many shall stumble, and they shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise up and lead many astray. And because of the increase in lawlessness, the love of many shall become cold. But he who shall have endured to the end shall be saved. And this Good News of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."
- Mattityahu 24:3-14

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Are we not in the end times where the hatred for our faith grows, the multitude of evil ways, paths, people, has grown exponentially to the point where right is wrong and wrong is right from the leaders of our nation down all the way into every avenue of life. Hearts have grown cold, there is no fear of judgement to come, and there is not much worse it can get, without a complete collapse and anarchy reigns.

Upvote 0

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh, the Messianic and non-Messianic Jewish faiths have been hated for over 1,900 years (especially in the realm of religious persecution), so that's nothing new.

As for the rest, we often think that bad things can't get any worse. But, people keep surprising us. We haven't been to the point that Messiah mentions yet, but it's coming, no doubt. Then again, Messiah also mentioned not to be fearful or concerned. The same One Who preserved the eight souls in תיבת נח is also the One Who will preserve His own in the end.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Oh, the Messianic and non-Messianic Jewish faiths have been hated for over 1,900 years (especially in the realm of religious persecution), so that's nothing new.

As for the rest, we often think that bad things can't get any worse. But, people keep surprising us. We haven't been to the point that Messiah mentions yet, but it's coming, no doubt. Then again, Messiah also mentioned not to be fearful or concerned. The same One Who preserved the eight souls in תיבת נח is also the One Who will preserve His own in the end.
True, but it took the faith of Noah to prepare for what is coming, and we need to do the same.

Upvote 0