yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"Helpful" ... ? .... Useful. Edifying. Building Up What Is Right And Good. Destroying The Works Of The Devil. Healing, Comforting, Nurturing Souls. Chastisement. Right Judgment. Scourging. Training-Discipline(Repeated Purposeful Activity/ Exercise In What Is Right And Good) ...
Ephesians.
Philippians.
Hebrews.
1 John.
The Apocalpse.
Deliverance.
Freedom From Sin.
Freedom From Penalty Of Sin.
Freedom From Power Of The Devil.
Release From ??? From What ?

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your answer is in thoise two verse, which every Christian should known.

All scripture is useful for teaching traing in rightousness and rebuking so the man of God may be fully equipe for every good work God has prepared for him to do,

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Useful. Edifying. Building Up What Is Right And Good. Destroying The Works Of The Devil. Healing, Comforting, Nurturing Souls. Chastisement. Right Judgment. Scourging. Training-Discipline
>>>>> One Amazing Chapter I Read Today (link is below verse) >>>>>
John 15 :: King James Version (KJV)

squisher_a.png

font_conBar_a.png

copyChkboxOff.gif
Jhn 15:1

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:10 (KJV)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
duplicate (from buffer?)
Useful. Edifying. Building Up What Is Right And Good. Destroying The Works Of The Devil. Healing, Comforting, Nurturing Souls. Chastisement. Right Judgment. Scourging. Training-Discipline
>>>>> One Amazing Chapter I Read Today (link is below verse) >>>>>
John 15 :: King James Version (KJV)

squisher_a.png

font_conBar_a.png

copyChkboxOff.gif
Jhn 15:1

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:10 (KJV)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
All scripture is useful for teaching training in righteousness and rebuking so the man of God may be fully equipped for every good work God has prepared for him to do,

Is that understood as the responsibility of those appointed in the assembly of Ekklesia, as a type of necessary judgment ? (not condemnatory) For the Purposes* described throughout God's Word ?

*How many purposes ? Same as Jesus ? Same as Yahuweh ? Training, equipping, making disciples, edifying, uplifting, discipline, purging/scourging/ purifying, cleansing.....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The word "abuse" is a politically correct term for the last century or so.(used for worldly and fleshly reasons, INSTEAD of what is Scriptural.)

It has nothing at all to do with Scripture, i.e. it is NOT helpful nor useful nor honest! as the world uses it.

while Godly Instructions Are Helpful,

"Rebuking" cleansing, refining, correcting, clarifying,

even when criticism from the ungodly, can be a lesson ,

as with King David -
not to kill the loud curser across the river , no, but "let him be" and "God has sent him"
from 2 Samuel 16
5 When King David arrived at Bahurim, one of Saul's relatives, Shimei son of Gera, came out to meet him, cursing him as he came. 6 Shimei started throwing stones at David and his officials, even though David was surrounded by his men and his bodyguards. 7 Shimei cursed him and said, “Get out! Get out! Murderer! Criminal! 8 You took Saul's kingdom, and now the Lord is punishing you for murdering so many of Saul's family. The Lord has given the kingdom to your son Absalom, and you are ruined, you murderer!”

9 Abishai, whose mother was Zeruiah, said to the king, “Your Majesty, why do you let this dog curse you? Let me go over there and cut off his head!”

10 “This is none of your business,” the king said to Abishai and his brother Joab.

If he curses me because the Lord told him to, who has the right to ask why he does it?” 11

And David said to Abishai and to all his officials, “My own son is trying to kill me; so why should you be surprised at this Benjaminite?

The Lord told him to curse; so leave him alone and let him do it.
12 Perhaps the Lord will notice my miseryg]">[g] and give me some blessings to take the place of his curse.” 13 So David and his men continued along the road.

Shimei kept up with them, walking on the hillside; he was cursing and throwing stones and dirt at them as he went.
14 The king and all his men were worn out when they reached the Jordan,h]">[h] and there they rested.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am <a little> surprised that some doctrines claim people don't have to co-operate with Yahuweh.
That does not seem to be a helpful nor an honest view of everything in Scripture revealed by Yahuweh.

Co-operate with Yahuweh, or serve someone else, seems to be the choice today. (ever since He Said : Choose Today who you Will Serve. (if you serve someone, you obviously cooperate with them! You obey them ! ) (willingly and joyously in the case of re-born Ekklesia! )

Those who grumbled, at some points, were called rebellious (not co-operative), and were punished or perished. ....

So, helpful is as helpful does - co-operating with Yahuweh by faith in Jesus is what we all should or hope we all do, every day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums